PDA

View Full Version : Selling junk.

Rinswynd
05-11-2007, 05:42 PM
Selling off to make some room. All prices (save for the cloak) are flat. Delivery in Illistim.

a well-made maoral-hilted vultite falchion, 4x (x2) 50k per

an imflass augmented breastplate, 20 pounds, MBP, +22, 600k

a mithglin-banded black oak longbow inlaid with yellow bone, 4x, 150k

a layered dark teak and garnet-toned ruic composite bow, 4x with zests, 200k Elvenlady sold

a glowbark-set hoarbeam long bow, +22, 300k

a hand-tooled pitch black suede lockpick case SHOW:The interior of the case is divided up into eight thin compartments, each just big enough to hold a single lockpick. The compartments are lined with soft black velvet to protect their contents. Couple actions, 150k

Lockpicks, make offers

a garnet-hued slender glaes lockpick, a sigil-etched onyx-tipped lockpick, a sharp glaes lockpick, a spiralling silver lockpick, a blunt steel-banded lockpick, a serrated steel-banded lockpick, a flexible vultite-banded lockpick, an opalescent ora lockpick, an acid-etched gold lockpick, a silver lockpick, an acid-etched gold lockpick, a crude lockpick, an acid-etched silvery mithril lockpick, a green ivory lockpick, a sharp bronze wire lockpick, an acid-etched obsidian lockpick, a pearl-etched thin alum lockpick, a sharp kelyn lockpick, a skull-etched golvern lockpick and a sharp alum lockpick,
a rolaren lockpick, an alum lockpick, a professional lockpick, a twisted black alum lockpick, a ruby-veined black rolaren lockpick, a steel lockpick, an ora-handled black steel lockpick, a rolaren lockpick, a black diamond tipped lockpick, a bent kelyn lockpick, a mottled mother of pearl lockpick, an opalescent ora lockpick, an abalone-set ora lockpick, a ruby-edged dark mithril lockpick, an ivory-inlaid mithril lockpick. Best I know, never broken.

a polished silver locksmith's kit clasped with an onyx scarab., holds all disarming gear plus about 20 picks. Best offer starts bidding. Also have a dark leather locksmith's pouch with the same characteristics. Either for 450k

Cloak. 3 mill starts the bidding.

>tap cloak
You tap an ancient elven smugglers cloak that you are wearing.
>look cloak
Darkened and mottled by blood and time, the battle worn, kidskin lined leather still remains pliant and luxuriously trimmed with fine black mink fur. Antiquated runes of strength and honor are punched into the broad fur collar in raw vaalorn and the back is broadly stitched with an aged Vaalorn battle-flag. A neat script is stitched around the trailing hem reading 'What is yours shall soon be mine'.

>open cloak
You open your elven smugglers cloak with a flourish, tossing its ends back over your shoulders with abandon.
>close cloak
You close your elven smugglers cloak with a flourish, causing its hem to swirl about your ankles.
>pull cloak
You pull the hood of your elven smugglers cloak up over your head and settle its folds around your face.
>pull cloak
You touch the hood of your elven smugglers cloak, arranging its folds around your face.
>push cloak
You push the hood of your elven smugglers cloak back and let it fall across your shoulders.
>push cloak
You touch the hood of your elven smugglers cloak, arranging its folds on your shoulders.
>hug cloak
You pull your elven smugglers cloak tightly around you, looking around the room uncertainly.

I THINK that's all the scripts, but am by no means certain, Sproink cloak, altered, holds oodles and closes.

Looking for miniatures, unique archery gear, or a kitten, and trades are always encouraged.

Rins.

LordBacl
05-11-2007, 06:45 PM
I THINK that's all the scripts, but am by no means certain, Sproink cloak, altered, holds oodles and closes.

There's one more. HUG it. Vera cool scripts that Sproink has. Customer skills...not so hot.

Jolena
05-11-2007, 07:11 PM
were'nt you just asking for someone to sell you a heavily scripted cloak and a Dhu kitten for like..weeks on Psinet? Why are you selling your cloak now?

GS4-Brimzstone
05-11-2007, 07:13 PM
cause

Kitten pee'ed on his cloak...

no idea

Rinswynd
05-11-2007, 07:19 PM
No, actually looking for a cloak with more actions, that I can alter in a subtly different fashion. Call it an upgrade.

Rins.

Rinswynd
05-11-2007, 07:20 PM
But I still want MY KITTEN!!!

Rins.

Rinswynd
05-11-2007, 11:27 PM
And yes, it has a hug action.

>hug cloak
You pull your elven smugglers cloak tightly around you, looking around the room uncertainly.

Rins.

Rinswynd
05-12-2007, 07:16 PM
Bumping on up...

Rins.

Rinswynd
05-13-2007, 02:22 AM
Bump

Rins.

Rinswynd
05-13-2007, 02:27 PM
Sold a few of the picks, edited to show that. Oh, and I broke one.

Rins.

Rinswynd
05-13-2007, 07:48 PM
Oh no! Not the second page!!

Rins.

Jolena
05-13-2007, 08:03 PM
a diamond-edged black vaalin lockpick

a pair of slender vaalin calipers

a sharp vaalin lockpick

a feystone-set swirled vaalin lockpick

a feystone-set swirled vaalin lockpick

All of these, I offer you 350K

Elvenlady
05-14-2007, 05:08 AM
a layered dark teak and garnet-toned ruic composite bow, 4x with zests

Rinswynd
05-14-2007, 09:10 PM
Bump

Rins.

Rinswynd
05-14-2007, 11:53 PM
Bow sold to Elvenlady, contact GSRinswynd on AIM or in game around Illi for pickup.

Jolena got her picks, and is going to now destroy them.

This sale really isn't going well, so someone buy my stuff, or I'll, (wait, what have a heard that was cool lately...? Oh yeah...) <glance band> "I'll gut you like a fish.".

Rinswynd
05-15-2007, 07:23 PM
Bumpity, bumpity, bump-bump-bump!

FinisWolf
05-15-2007, 07:36 PM
No one wants to buy your "JUNK" brother. LOL

Joking Bro. :-)

Finis

Rinswynd
05-15-2007, 10:20 PM
Yeah, but an honest joke. No one wants my stuff, and I think I'll stop selling now. Well, except Elvenladies bow...

Rins.