PDA

View Full Version : Lotsa Lockpicks

Kadesha
05-11-2007, 11:13 AM
These are now THRICE and SOLD.
I will contact winning bidders for pickup arrangements.

As Originally posted:
Sale will go until once, twice, thrice and sold, OR will end with highest bids received by midnight PST Tuesday May 15. Buyout offers will be considered.

AS of 10:00 AM PST, Current bids are:
Satchel: 500K Mr Dallas TWICE.
Case: 800K Koleph TWICE.

THRICE and SOLD will occur Tommorrow (Tuesday) as close to 10 AM PST, UNLESS someone sends a higher bid prior. Should they do that, then I am selling to the highest standing bid I receive time stamped prior to midnight PST Tuesday (tomorrow) night.

Assorted unbroken lockpicks, (expect for the two noted as broken). Note the veil iron, alter fodder.

If bidding, please designate if your bid is on the 'case' or 'satchel

a gold-chased glaes lockpick case, small amount, unlimited item number. under 2 lbs ankle worn.
Inside: a wiregrass anklet, a twisted rolaren lockpick, a silver kelyn tipped vaalin lockpick, a golvern edged laje lockpick, a vultite tipped rolaren lockpick, a glossy veniom banded imflass lockpick, a sleek dark alum lockpick, a black alloy grandmaster's lockpick, a finely-cut vaalin lockpick, a veniom tipped golvern lockpick, a green kelyn lockpick, a small golvern lockpick, a crimson alexandrite lockpick, a small bronze lockpick, an ancient puma tooth lockpick, a mithril-edged blue wire lockpick, a twisted black alum lockpick, a diamond-edged black glaes lockpick, an intricate brass woven lockpick, a twisted alum and silver lockpick, a diamond-set vultite hairpin and a ruby-dusted golvern hairpin.
CB 800K Koleph

A rune-tooled black leather satchel, large amount, shoulder worn, 5Lbs..in other words, nothing special about the satchel
Inside: a diamond-edged black vaalin lockpick (Broken), a bent kelyn lockpick (broken), an antique diamond tipped lockpick, a finely shaved jade lockpick, a ruby-tipped black alum lockpick, a crude golvern lockpick, a well crafted mother of pearl lockpick, a fine toothed sapphire tipped lockpick, a white obsidian lockpick, a grey veil iron lockpick, a blue obsidian lockpick, a thick kelyn lockpick, a silver-tipped black alum lockpick, a small bronze lockpick, a brine-encrusted lockpick, a shadowy black titanium lockpick, a fine-toothed rolaren lockpick, an antique kelyn lockpick and a bright kelyn needle.
CB: 500K MrDallas

Reply here, OR LdyKadesha on aim, OR LdyKadesha@aol.com, OR PM.

Kadesha
05-11-2007, 12:33 PM
edited to note current bids.

I believe Tolwyn's PM arrived before that fellow who e-mailed me e mailed me with same MB offer. so am posting Tolwyns bid.

Kadesha

Kadesha
05-11-2007, 01:11 PM
Edited again to reflect latest bids of 150K and 250K respectively

softheart
05-11-2007, 01:35 PM
300 and 350

Sthrockmorton
05-11-2007, 01:49 PM
400k and 400k

Kadesha
05-11-2007, 08:58 PM
Edited to update new bids, now 400K satchel, 450K case

Sthrockmorton
05-11-2007, 10:07 PM
500k on the case...

Koleph
05-11-2007, 11:16 PM
600k on the case

Kadesha
05-12-2007, 02:26 PM
Edited again to show new bids of 500K on the satchel and 700K on the case.

-Kadesha

Sthrockmorton
05-12-2007, 02:40 PM
darnit, just wanted one lockpick outta each bag anyways...

Kadesha
05-12-2007, 10:55 PM
Edited to reflect new bid on case from Koleph at 800K

Satchel still at 500K from MrDallas

Kadesha
05-13-2007, 01:08 PM
800K on case to Koleph: Going once

500K on satchel to MrDallas: Going Once

Kadesha
05-14-2007, 01:37 AM
Just found out the satchel has actions when ya close it. I ain changin nothin here for that, but just an FYI. I think people more interested in the lockpicks then the containers.

This is a bump, reminding that bids still 500K satchel MrDallas once

And 800K case Koleph once
(will be goingtwice in the A.M. if someone dont upbid)

Kades

Kadesha
05-14-2007, 01:15 PM
Original post edited to include following information:

As Originally posted:
Sale will go until once, twice, thrice and sold, OR will end with highest bids received by midnight PST Tuesday May 15. Buyout offers will be considered.

AS of 10:00 AM PST, Current bids are:
Satchel: 500K Mr Dallas TWICE.
Case: 800K Koleph TWICE.

THRICE and SOLD will occur Tommorrow (Tuesday) as close to 10 AM PST, UNLESS someone sends a higher bid prior. Should they do that, then I am selling to the highest standing bid I receive time stamped prior to midnight PST Tuesday (tomorrow) night.

Kadesha
05-15-2007, 02:38 PM
Edited to note these are now Thrice and SOLD

I will contact Koleph and MrDallas to arrane pickup.

I am going to be sending a PM to MrDallas..I would ask also, if MrDallas happens to be reading here, he also can AIM me at LdyKadesha as well, as I have absolutely no clue who that is.

Kadesha