PDA

View Full Version : a willowy grey fireleaf-veined runestaff

LordBacl
05-10-2007, 11:22 PM
a willowy grey fireleaf-veined runestaff

>look at fireleaf runestaff
Veined with dark grey fireleaf, this runestaff has been masterfully carved with ebon black roses that spiral down the shaft. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph. There appears to be something written on it.

>read fireleaf runestaff
In the Elven language, it reads: Elegance and discretion are the essence of civilization.

+20, further enchantable by wizard.
MB: 1 silver
CB: 600k to Beguiler, THIRD AND FINAL CALL!

If you bid, then I expect you to honor your bid. Just as you'd expect me to honor the sale if you bid and win. Will go ONCE, TWICE, THREE TIMES and then be SOLD! Can deliver anywhere.

Send bids to U2U or to BLewisMaltz@gmail.com

GS4-Brimzstone
05-10-2007, 11:35 PM

I'll destroy it if I win it... damn elven crap

TheEschaton
05-10-2007, 11:48 PM
Inspects as fireleaf? If so, 20k

The Ponzzz
05-10-2007, 11:54 PM
97k if it inspects are fireleaf.

LordBacl
05-11-2007, 12:28 AM
No, doesn't inspect as fireleaf, so take back your bids....or bid, and don't let anybody else inspect it because breakage is coming right after we get dragons to hatch from eggs and then ride around on while smoking pixie grass.

Rinswynd
05-11-2007, 01:26 AM
I'm only smoking pixie grass if I get a self-filling, altered, zested bubbler to smoke it from. As is... 50k.

Rins.

Unless one of the prior bids choses to stand.

LordBacl
05-11-2007, 01:30 AM
I'm only smoking pixie grass if I get a self-filling, altered, zested bubbler to smoke it from.

When my dad buys Simutronics for me I'll give you one if you join my PRO.

As is... 50k.

I do believe that makes you the current high bidder, seeing as everyone elses bids needed it to inspect as fireleaf.

Orp
05-11-2007, 01:47 AM

Dropped_In
05-11-2007, 01:54 AM
Tsin told me if it inspects as fireleaf it is actually worth LESS. You totally got lucky.

LordBacl
05-11-2007, 02:21 AM
Tsin told me if it inspects as fireleaf it is actually worth LESS. You totally got lucky.

Wow, and Tsin's sold for like 15mil if I recall. What a steal at the current bid of 60k to Orp!

Martaigne
05-11-2007, 10:07 AM
ZOMG 75k

Beguiler
05-11-2007, 10:13 AM
ZOMG2 100k

Ilvane
05-11-2007, 10:52 AM

Orp
05-11-2007, 03:37 PM

Martaigne
05-11-2007, 03:41 PM
Twooo hundred kay!

Ilvane
05-11-2007, 03:44 PM
Two-hundred and fifty kay!

Beguiler
05-11-2007, 04:12 PM
three hundred kay...'kay?

Izalude
05-11-2007, 04:24 PM
A royal penguin says, "I raided Bacl's shop and stole his mascot."
>
Bacl runs his hands across the glass sphere, and a thin glowing seam races across the top of its surface. It splits open to reveal a small opening into the water within.
Bacl removes a small green-speckled lobster from in his glass sphere.
>
A royal penguin says, "THen I ate him."
>
Bacl exclaims, "He's right here!"
>
A royal penguin says, "That's the replacement I put in there."
>
A royal penguin says, "It's an imposter."
>
Speaking to his green-speckled lobster, Bacl exclaims, "Kill! Kill!"
>
Bacl points his green-speckled lobster at a royal penguin.
>
Bacl glances at a small green-speckled lobster in his hand.
>
Bacl sighs.
>
A royal penguin says, "I'm impervious to lobster."
>
The green-speckled lobster in Bacl's hands writhes its segmented legs around wildly.
>
A royal penguin says, "They're captivated by my beauty."
>
The green-speckled lobster in Bacl's hands lets out a gurgling hiss and foam drips from its mouth.
>
Bacl says, "I need to get a better familiar."
>
Bacl sighs lobster.
>
A pelican half flaps, half waddles in.
>
Sarvia begins chuckling at Bacl!
>
A royal penguin says, "Oh no thank you... I'm full."
>
The royal penguin squawks at a pelican.
>
Sarvia laughs softly, trying to hide her amusement.
>
The green-speckled lobster in Bacl's hands writhes and clacks its claws menacingly but can't grab onto anything.
>
You say, "Drop it."
>
You nod to Bacl.
>
A pelican spreads his wings and rushes towards you, then stops, reaches out, and pecks your leg! Looking smug, the pelican waddles off.
>
The green-speckled lobster in Bacl's hands flaps its tail around wildly trying to get away.
>
Bacl drops a small green-speckled lobster.
>
You kick the green-speckled lobster, sending it flying east!
Roundtime: 5 secs.
>
You peer east and see ...

[Solhaven, North Market East]
A brown awning stretches across the front of the large stone building here. Hanging above the entrance is a metal breastplate, rusted from exposure to the salty sea air. Two giantmen, deeply engrossed in conversation, lean casually against the building. You also see a small green-speckled lobster, a small ivy-covered cottage with a sign affixed next to the door and an old barrel with a dark blue hide pack on it.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west
>
Bacl exclaims, "Hey!"

Beguiler
05-15-2007, 08:40 AM

600k <bites Caladrial!>

TheEschaton
05-15-2007, 04:51 PM
ummm, I thought we decided this ISN'T fireleaf? Are all 4x runestaves going for this much nowadays?

LordBacl
05-16-2007, 06:43 PM

>look at fireleaf runestaff
Veined with dark grey fireleaf, this runestaff has been masterfully carved with ebon black roses that spiral down the shaft. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph. There appears to be something written on it.

>read fireleaf runestaff
In the Elven language, it reads: Elegance and discretion are the essence of civilization.

+20, further enchantable by wizard.
MB: 1 silver
CB: 600k to Beguiler, THIRD AND FINAL CALL!

If you bid, then I expect you to honor your bid. Just as you'd expect me to honor the sale if you bid and win. Will go ONCE, TWICE, THREE TIMES and then be SOLD! Can deliver anywhere.

Send bids to U2U or to BLewisMaltz@gmail.com

LordBacl
05-17-2007, 06:55 PM
Sold to Beguiler for 600k!