PDA

View Full Version : Only a few full charged scrolls

Daulken
05-10-2007, 11:21 PM
I'm basically just testing the market. I will of course respond to requests for infusing, and if there's something you want me to look out for and offer a price, I'll do so...

So, everything is full charged (meaning 20 charges) and obviously unlocked to hold 20 charges to be reinfused later. Minimum bid on ANY scroll is going to be 25k because more likely than not, I've spent near that on it in the pawnshop, on unlocking it, and infusing it. On some, I'm sure I've spent more.

a sheet of shimmering vellum
(509) Strength with very many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(409) Elemental Blast with very many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.

MB: 25k
CB:

a smeared scroll
(207) Purify Air with very many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(308) Well of Life with very many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(209) Untrammel with very many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(302) Smite with very many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.

CB:

a pure white scroll
(211) Bravery with very many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.

CB:

I'll end it sometime Sunday, whenever I'm around. I doubt this will be a highly competitive auction, but if I'm wrong I may post later with an exact end time.

Daulken
AIM: Daulken
Psinet: Daulken

Please post offers here, Psinet or AIM for other requests/questions

FinisWolf
05-11-2007, 02:06 AM
I'll say 25k on the Bravery Scroll

Finis

Daulken
05-12-2007, 04:42 AM
bump