PDA

View Full Version : 4x heavy crit weighted maul

Khariz
05-09-2007, 01:02 AM
Selling a massive shadowy black veniom-banded vultite war maul with razor-sharp eonake spikes.

4x, heavy crit-weighting, 5 pounds.

You carefully inspect your vultite war maul.
After a careful inspection you determine that a massive shadowy black veniom-banded vultite war maul with razor-sharp eonake spikes requires skill in twohanded weapons to use effectively.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of vultite.

You assess the maul for structural weaknesses and strengths.
Careful examination indicates the vultite war maul has a base strength of 80 and a base durability of 160. You also determine the current integrity of the vultite war maul to be at 100.0%.
Checking out the maul, it looks like it's heavily weighted to inflict more critical blows.

That's the description, not a show. I don't think I really have to explain that it's pretty rare for mauls to have crit-weighting, at least of any significance. I assure you that when you swing this damn thing, it feels like a claidhmore with a much better AvD.

I'm hard up on silvers right now, so I'll find them most appealing. I also take cash and trade offers. I'm asking 25 million on this, but will be flexible.

Khariz
05-09-2007, 12:44 PM
bump, saving from page 2.

Celephais
05-09-2007, 01:25 PM
Grr, what happened to the 24 hour bump rule. It's ridiculous that these merchant threads get pegged to the top, no offense Khariz, but you're aware that there are only so many slots on "page 1" and you're attempting to keep two threads there.

Sorry, it's a bit of a peeve of mine (I hate bumping at all though...) Not so much directed at you, because it happens in way too many of these threads, you just kinda irked me with the double bump :)

Khariz
05-09-2007, 01:48 PM
I'm sorry. If there is indeed a 24 hour bump rule, I'll gladly stop doing this. I just saw so many people rescuing from page 2 that I thought it was normative behavior.

Lomoriond
05-09-2007, 02:16 PM
It's not so much a rule as a common courtesy... Bumping with new bids/updating the auction/answering questions is generally fine, but just making sure your big ticket item is always on page one is a greedy way of saying your auction is more important than everyone elses.

Auctions stay bold until you read them, so unless it's buried on page 5 or 6, it's probably going to get the attention of anyone with cause to buy it... especially with such an expensive item.

But that's just my 2 cents!

Khariz
05-09-2007, 04:22 PM
It's not so much a rule as a common courtesy... Bumping with new bids/updating the auction/answering questions is generally fine, but just making sure your big ticket item is always on page one is a greedy way of saying your auction is more important than everyone elses.

Auctions stay bold until you read them, so unless it's buried on page 5 or 6, it's probably going to get the attention of anyone with cause to buy it... especially with such an expensive item.

But that's just my 2 cents!

I agree that it's greedy! I'll stop doing it immediately.

Warriorbird
05-09-2007, 04:24 PM
Lower the price and repost.

;)

Khariz
05-09-2007, 04:28 PM
Lower the price and repost.

;)

For this item I've had 3 inquires so far, ironically all orginating from the Official boards, and not this one. Price lowering isn't gonna be necessary on this one. As to the axe though...who knows.

Warriorbird
05-09-2007, 04:35 PM
Oh, sorry. Posted it to the wrong one. The price for this is totally reasonable. Given the "compare it to the 4x claidh" idea the other isn't far off either.

Khariz
05-10-2007, 05:03 PM
Genuine 24 hour rule approved bump. Having some interest by e-mail with persons trying to get together the funds. Nothing urgent, but may keep that in mind if you are interested.

Khariz
05-10-2007, 09:57 PM
Maul currently part of a trade offer and is effectively taken off of the market as of now.