PDA

View Full Version : Character Liquidation

Tromp
05-06-2007, 08:16 AM
I've had lots of fun playing Gemstone throughout the years. It is about time to move on. So I'm listing all the major character I have. I'll throw in some minor ones to people who give me serious bids that are able to close. I'm posting here to test the waters for actual interest. The information below is general and will be confirmed once I re-activate the account to sell them to you or transfer it over.

Mid 60'ish train Rogue - Master of all Guilds stuff except Gambits and Lock. He's an archer right now. He's opened boxes past 1,000 quite often. Half-Elven. Fixskill available. Last name. Lots of good stuff in locker. Col Master.

Mid 50'ish Bard - Lots of items in his locker worth $$$. He swings his own polearm and I remember hunting the Vipers, Orcs, and Orcs in the Dark/Black forest with ease. Has a fixskill. Tons of fun. Last name. He's half evlen. Col Master. Basically Lullabye and swing.

Mid 30'ish Male Sorcerer - Dark Elven Voln Sorcerer. Comes with Fixskill and last name. Tons of stuff in his locker. I hunted in RR easily. He kicks and casts behind a customed buckler right now. Fun to watch. Hasn't mastered Voln yet but 1 step away.

Mid 30'ish Female Warrior - Human w/great name. Last name. 8x Katana. Voln Master. Close to mastering tackle. Fixskill available. Hunts the RR with ease. Swings in mid 300's. Cool simple Voln gear.

Mid 30'ish Male Ranger - Dhenar Master Fletcher with Fixskills available. This is a really fun archer to play. No companion yet so it is up to you. Can up hunt with ease. Col Master. Skins almost anything. His locker is full of great stuff. Excellent hunter.

I will throw in 15 train Brad, 19 train Paladin w/Last Name, low teen wizard with Last name... All have fixskills

I'd recommend you take over the account and just rummage through it to get an idea of what is available. Tons of coin between all of them.

Seperate Account:
Mid 30'ish Wizard - Dwarf mage w/fixskill. Can enchant. I've done 5x. I've hunted Skel Ice Trolls with him but he can uphunt. I mainly used him as a utility character.

First offer of $800 can take it all but you'll be charged all Simutronic fees associated . This is a deal. All sincere/serious offers should PM me. I will supply all other character & account information necessary to complete the transaction.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I look forward to reading all of your interesting and witty comments.