PDA

View Full Version : Teras Hunting

Drisco
05-02-2007, 10:25 PM
Okay I'm confused gonna send my bard out to teras but I cant find a straight answer if the new hunting ground is open to prime users? Also where can I find a map of it at?

Czeska
05-02-2007, 10:27 PM
The newest hunting ground is just a regular hunting ground with stuff like 92 and up. Tsoran might have a map, I'm too tired to check.

TheEschaton
05-02-2007, 10:46 PM
If you're old enough to hunt in the new area, and can't figure out it's available to prime, you shouldn't be there.

-TheE-

Drisco
05-03-2007, 03:32 PM
If you're old enough to hunt in the new area, and can't figure out it's available to prime, you shouldn't be there.

... That makes absolute no sense. Ive never hunted in teras since the new area came out. And on the forum all I can see is that its avaliable to Plat.
Also instead of saying that you could have simply said, Yah its avaliable in prime and yah can get the map <Here>... But thanks for not letting me down with your comment.

Tsoran might have a map, I'm too tired to check.
Nah I looked on there and could'nt find it thats why Im searching for one.

Kelcie
05-03-2007, 03:48 PM
http://home.mchsi.com/~herachio/index.html

And yes it's in prime. You need 50+ ranks of swimming to even have a chance at getting in alive though. Good luck.

Drisco
05-03-2007, 05:00 PM
Thanks a lot:)

Danical
05-03-2007, 05:04 PM
101 ranks works like a charm for me.

Swimming is also helpful for avoiding the drowning manevuer.

Czeska
05-03-2007, 11:11 PM
You don't need 50 ranks of swimming. With 40, I haven't drowned once.

Kelcie
05-04-2007, 05:35 PM
I havn't either (Except that once when I was pushed in another direction and didn't notice, got lost and drowned)

I guess if you can get there with 40 then that's a good thing. I just wouldn't try it ever with less than 50

Makkah
05-05-2007, 03:34 PM
You can get there with significantly fewer than 50 ranks. I was getting there with a bit of trouble at 34 ranks when it opened.

The Ponzzz
05-05-2007, 03:38 PM
At level 30 I got there with 30, but I struggled...

Drisco
05-06-2007, 09:22 PM
http://home.mchsi.com/~herachio/index.html

It's the map but it doesnt show the creatures or their level or where they are located.

Kelcie
05-08-2007, 01:47 PM
That's the only map available at the moment. Maybe I'll map it this comming week but I'm going out of town tomorow and mapping the temple just isn't that important to me at the moment since I'm mapping all the herbs and locations. Once I start coding this map it's going to be bad assed.

Aaysia
05-08-2007, 02:28 PM
Triton combatants, sirens, defenders, executioners, radicals frequent the top part (third floor). Through the arches and such.

Defenders and Sentries are the only undead.

The greater elementals, sentries, magi, dissemblers, lesser water elementals and everything else that I may have forgotten to mention wander around the lower areas. Though the bigger critters (sentries and greater elementals) have been known to get up to the third floor every once in a while. Rare though.

Since I've hunted there I haven't looked up levels of the critters. I'm too lazy to start now =/.

Oh and the critters that I mentioned that wander up on the third floor can be found all over the area. They aren't restricted just to that floor. If you want to test it out, hunt on third to get a feel for it since the more difficult creatures are usually on second.