PDA

View Full Version : 7x hcp doubles, acid flaring maul and random alters

Shabar Shabaz
04-19-2007, 12:56 PM
*Ignore the acid flaring comment in the thread title, the maul is poison flaring and I'm retarded*

Welp, I'm getting rid of a bunch of my crap. Feel free to send me private messages, post here, or catch me on AIM at Nomarowv to bid.

some well-worn riveted leather armor

Varied pieces of leather, each of a different style, make up this armor. The pieces are riveted to one another with rusted metal studs displaying indecipherable yet distinctly different runes. Short, rusty spikes encircle the rivets, further supporting the piecemeal makeup. Frayed rope is strung tautly through crude holes gouged in the armor, as if held together by the most tenuous strands of a rotting thread. Through the cracks and holes in the armor, a layer of bloodstained padding is visible. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

7x hcp doubles with offensive spike flares
CB: 32mil going twice
Sold

an oily black vultite maul

+27, flares poison. Khaladon said that it flared much like the loadable poison from the Dhu, which meant nothing to me because I never used them.

>l maul
A line of angular runes has been branded across the leather-wrapped hilt of the maul.

The black vultite maul is covered in a foul-smelling murky umber oil.

Logs of the poison flares:

You swing an oily black vultite maul at a stone giant!
AS: +354 vs DS: +141 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +85 = +334
... and hit for 95 points of damage!
Knocked back several feet by blow to abdomen.
The stone giant is stunned!

**A brackish foul-smelling solution from your black vultite maul splashes the stone giant which quickly begins to wither!**
Some murky oil drips from your maul.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
Roundtime changed to 1 second.

You swing an oily black vultite maul at a stone troll!
AS: +354 vs DS: +251 with AvD: +40 + d100 roll: +7 = +150
... and hit for 26 points of damage!
Torn muscle in the stone troll's right leg!

**Noxious liquid from your black vultite maul showers the stone troll which falls to the ground and large, oozing blisters begin to form.**

You swing an oily black vultite maul at a stone giant!
AS: +354 vs DS: +221 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +16 = +185
... and hit for 36 points of damage!
Smash to the kneecap.

**Droplets of smoking black liquid spray from your black vultite maul! The stone giant watches in horror as its skin begins to smoke!**

You swing an oily black vultite maul at a stone troll!
AS: +354 vs DS: +246 with AvD: +40 + d100 roll: +97 = +245
... and hit for 62 points of damage!
Large gash to the left arm, several muscles torn.
The stone troll is stunned!

**Drops of oily residue fly from your black vultite maul, drenching the stone troll!**
**The stone troll claws at its eyes!**

CB: 9 mil to Drew going once

some faded and dirty overalls with holes in the knees

You estimate that some faded and dirty overalls with holes in the knees can store a medium-sized amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the overalls on your legs.

Sold

some steel-toed leather boots stained with splotches of blood

!>unlatch boot
You unbuckle the straps wrapped around your leather boots and let them hang loosely.
!>open boot
You carefully unlace your boots.
!>rub boot
You try to rub off some of the blood from your boots. Better luck next time.
!>clean boot
You try to wipe some of the blood off of your boots. Your attempt is futile.
!>touch boots
You gently touch your leather boots, fondly remembering a particular kill that contributed to the stained and splattered blood.
!>close boot
You tightly lace up your leather boots.
!>latch boot
You wrap the straps around your boots and buckle them together.

Sold

a makeshift cloak made of crudely cut pieces of leather

>wea cloak
You don your makeshift cloak, the folds of its hood falling across your shoulders and down your back.
>pull cloak
You pull the hood of your makeshift cloak up over your head and settle its folds around your face.
>push cloak
You push the hood of your makeshift cloak back and let it fall across your shoulders.

Maybe some other scripts. Was one of Sproinks cloaks. holds VLA

MB: 400k

an old leather gem bag

The seams of this bag have become tattered and frayed after many moons of hardy use. A small area around the opening of the bag is extremely thin, and the leather seems almost transparent. This supple bag has been used in haste numerous times judging by the small broken clasp on the front. The flap has been embossed with a small indiscernable insignia that seems to be wearing away with time. The glint of a some kind of gem seems to be shining through near the opening.

holds a medium amount.

a scarred and mended leather pack

Even when new, this pack was nothing more than merely serviceable. Subjected to hard wear that has left a veritable mural of burns and scorches, stains, acid-eaten holes and poorly-mended patches in its wake, this pack should have been relegated to the trash heap long ago. A drawstring of cobbled together leather, string and cording secures the pack, looping around a rough arc of metal that probably started life as a circular cog.

Weighs around 8lbs, holds vla.

some tarnished mithril-link back-sheaths

The mithril of these back-sheaths is scarred and some of the links have started to come apart with wear. Both sheaths seem to have been made seperately, then crudely fused together at the center, leaving the mithril thin and frail. Leather has been wrapped around where the sheaths intersect in an effort to keep them from coming apart, but it too seems to have fallen into a state of disrepair. What might have been a crafters mark has been stamped into the leather, but its meaning has faded with time.

Shoulder worn, holds medium amount for two items

MB: 300k

a shoulder-pinned snowy cockatrice feather mantle
weighs 1lb, holds vla

CB: 400k to puffy going twice

some red-stained monir prayer beads inlaid with tiny onyx cat heads
Andelas attuned prayer beads

a forlorn nut-brown goat with large lash-fringed eyes
found on one of the games at EG'06

Sold

Items will go once, twice, sold

TheEschaton
04-19-2007, 02:15 PM
Are the flares on the leathers permanent, or degrade?

-TheE-

Lambent
04-19-2007, 02:15 PM
I'll give ya 300k on that mantle

StrayRogue
04-19-2007, 02:33 PM
Um, those aren't four different types, thats just four different messages. Any of Khal's poison holders do the same. The damage inflicted depends upon the vial inside.

Shabar Shabaz
04-19-2007, 02:50 PM
Are the flares on the leathers permanent, or degrade?

-TheE-

Permanent.

As for the maul, he told me that they were different flares. As in, different effects. I'm 100% sure on this due to this message

**Noxious liquid from your black vultite maul showers the stone troll which falls to the ground and large, oozing blisters begin to form.**

which knocks the creature to the ground, while the other ones do not. These flares are also permanent as well, and do not need refilling of any sort.

StrayRogue
04-19-2007, 02:54 PM
Yes, the refilling part is cool. Khal released a few of those as well as added poison hilts to a few player weapons. However that is the generic message of all poison weapons.

Shabar Shabaz
04-20-2007, 02:09 PM
Some bids updated, maul description fixed from StrayRogues comments.

To those looking for buyouts on items, contact me on AIM if you can so we can talk about it. For the regular alters I'll put the buyouts at twice the MB, but the overalls are going to be a bit higher due to the rarity of pants carrying a medium amount.

Rinswynd
04-20-2007, 09:55 PM
some faded and dirty overalls with holes in the knees

I'll go the mill starter on this.

Rins.

AestheticDeath
04-21-2007, 02:44 AM
1.5m on the overalls

Shabar Shabaz
04-22-2007, 10:13 PM
Bids updated, items will go once, twice, sold.

puffy
04-22-2007, 10:51 PM
a shoulder-pinned snowy cockatrice feather mantle
400k please

Shabar Shabaz
04-24-2007, 10:06 AM
Bid status updated, all items 'going twice' will be sold tomorrow if there are no new bids.

Shabar Shabaz
04-26-2007, 01:21 PM
Sorry about not updating yesterday, had to move and I didnt get the chance to. Bunch of stuff sold, and I'll be around all night for pick ups.

AestheticDeath
04-26-2007, 07:55 PM
Don't see you on AIM atm, give me IM when your around so I can pick up the overalls.

Thanks.

Shabar Shabaz
04-27-2007, 02:14 PM
Everything sold, contact me for pickup

Martaigne
04-27-2007, 03:33 PM
some red-stained monir prayer beads inlaid with tiny onyx cat heads
Andelas attuned prayer beads

I want!

Shabar Shabaz
04-27-2007, 09:29 PM