PDA

View Full Version : Altered Clothing and FGB For Sale

Jolena
04-09-2007, 06:38 PM
All bids will go ONCE, TWICE, THREE times and SOLD. I will try to update this daily, and deliveries to Icemule, Wehnimer's Landing, Solhaven, and FWI. I am selling these items for a friend, so she will be arranging the deliveries, rather than me. Though you may contact me for questions and concerns on the items and bids until it is sold.

If you have a buyout in mind, please let me know via PM, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Otherwise, all bids may be posted here.

Good luck, and happy bidding!

a strapless mauve silk gown with a silver-bound plum enamel champleve clasp bustling the rose-embroidered train
chest worn
MB: 100K

a front-laced white velvet bodice with slate silk sleeves
pinworn, vsa laceable mavikia bodice
MB: 100K

an alabaster matelasse skirt :Tailored from rich silk in a stony-white hue, the skirt was made to envelop the form in a slightly fitted, though courtly design. Elegant quilting in the matelasse style gives the otherwise slippery silk a more substantial feel, while pale needlework in shades of ebon and snow goose grey detail elegant swirls in a mist-like pattern along the hem.
Holds VSA
MB: 150K

ITEMS SOLD AND AWAITING PICKUP:

a luminous smoky glimaerstone ferronniere elegantly framed by swirling black and white pearls
headworn, zested glimaerstone jewelry
MB: 200K, Current Bid of 250K to Puffy SOLD

A loose cream linen tunic: Sewn with the finest of linen threads and cut to modestly skim the form of a female, this thigh-length tunic bears reinforced side slits to allow for free movement. Pale jade embroidery in a feathery willow leaf design weaves along the hemline, giving a delicate appearance to the otherwise practical garment.
Pinworn
MB: 150K, Current Bid of 150K to Puffy SOLD

a pair of ivory leather pants tightly laced with onyx-tipped cords
legworn, VSA, has a lockable pocket
MB:100K, Current Bid of 100K to Beguiler SOLD

A crimson spidersilk capeshow: Expertly tailored of fine spidersilk, the cape shows clear signs of elven craftsmanship. A band of white fox fur trims the neck of the cape, making a stark contrast against the crimson fabric. Embroidered on the back is the image of a silver fox with bright golden eyes.
Weighs 6, holds VLA
MB: 200K, Current Bid 250K to Elrodin SOLD

some fitted crimson leather pants :The pants are expertly tailored of fine elven leather, and made to fit the wearer like a second skin. Thin black cording loosely laces the pants from hip to ankle, open just enough to allow a flash of skin beneath. A fine vaalorn clasp in the shape of a fox fastens the pants at the low slung waist.
Legworn, no pockets
MB: 100K, Current Bid of 150K to Elrodin SOLD

Izalude
04-09-2007, 06:52 PM
That's it. No more alterations for you!

Jolena
04-09-2007, 06:57 PM
It's not my stuff!

Martaigne
04-09-2007, 08:52 PM
some fitted crimson leather pants 100k please. :)

Beguiler
04-10-2007, 09:11 AM
a pair of ivory leather pants tightly laced with onyx-tipped cords
legworn, VSA, has a lockable pocket

I'll bid the 100k

Ilvane
04-10-2007, 09:27 AM
a sleek ashen foulard bodice: Crafted of exquisite silk foulard the color of smoldered ashes, the rich material has been tailored to mold the wearer's curves. Pale alabaster thread weaves throughout the material, its scrolling pattern only accented by the bodice's sleek lines. Ebony and dove satin ribbons lace the bodice snugly down the front, while delicate cutwork adorns the daringly low notched neckline, framing the otherwise risque design in a semblance of elegance.
Pinworn, holds VSA
MB: 150K

150k please.

puffy
04-10-2007, 02:03 PM
a luminous smoky glimaerstone ferronniere elegantly framed by swirling black and white pearls
headworn, zested glimaerstone jewelry
250k on this please

A loose cream linen tunic: Sewn with the finest of linen threads and cut to modestly skim the form of a female, this thigh-length tunic bears reinforced side slits to allow for free movement. Pale jade embroidery in a feathery willow leaf design weaves along the hemline, giving a delicate appearance to the otherwise practical garment.
Pinworn
150k on this please

Jolena
04-11-2007, 05:45 PM
Updated! Items going at three times today, will be sold tomorrow.

Martaigne
04-11-2007, 06:33 PM
crimson spidersilk cape: 200k
calf-high white velvet boots: 100k

Thanks!

pabstblueribbon
04-11-2007, 09:06 PM
mb on the FGB

Jolena
04-11-2007, 09:15 PM
crimson spidersilk cape: 200k
Thanks!

Sorry, got a 200K bid on that about half an hour before you posted.

Martaigne
04-11-2007, 09:42 PM
225 then?

Anebriated
04-11-2007, 09:57 PM
250k? assuming you mean the cape.

Jolena
04-15-2007, 10:22 PM
Updated!

Several items have sold and are awaiting pickup. I will be PM'ing the bidders today to notify and arrange delivery. Please get back to me a.s.a.p. so I can set you up with the owner of these items to exchange.

Jolena
04-16-2007, 02:16 PM
Bump!

pabstblueribbon
04-16-2007, 02:20 PM
Yer seller aint contacting me back... I dont want to be impolite but, there's another item i would like to bid on if she doesnt contact me soon.

pabstblueribbon
04-16-2007, 02:27 PM
Nevermind! She contacted me.