PDA

View Full Version : Inferno

Marabet
04-07-2007, 01:05 PM
Inferno is a really great game.

There's actually 2 levels to Inferno: 'upstairs' and 'downstairs'. You log in to a purely OOC area. The 'top' level is for everything ooc. The 'bottom' level is the game itself and IC is strictly enforced.

The world is incredibly detailed and the history rich. The players and staff are friendly and willing to help new players get accustomed to the world they've entered. RP is prevalent and GM run events happen often, either scheduled or impromptus.

It is a skill based system, not class, so what you train in is entirely up to you. And if you don't like to kill things, you can create a 'crafter' who can make clothing, jewelry, armor, or weapons. You can even mine ore for a living. Crafters are just as able to advance as hunting characters. Hunters can choose between many different weapons, several paths of magic, or unarmed combat.

Read our manual at:http://www.worldofinferno.com/ for more information on skills and the history of Inferno!

So if you want a game where you can really RP, where you have more options than hack and slash, and where the staff and players care about quality, give Inferno a shot and see if you like it. You have nothing to lose, and the best part is it is FREE.

telnet to 71.63.51.99 port 6777

Come join us, the players are a very friendly group and both players and GMs are there to aid and answer your questions.

Ignot
04-07-2007, 01:36 PM
You can even mine ore for a living. .

Holy shit! Did you just say mine ore?? count me in!!

Revon1
04-08-2007, 03:23 AM
Holy shit! Did you just say mine ore?? count me in!!

This made me laugh... really hard.

Rainy Day
04-13-2007, 06:36 AM
What's up with this? I thought Inferno folded a few years ago. New owners or something?

RD

Jazuela
04-13-2007, 07:04 AM
They closed down for a few months, then reopened with a few of the players running it. Malifax, one of the previous owners, keeps in touch with the Inferno people, and works on a new game called Shadowfall which is under development right now.

Artha
04-13-2007, 08:14 AM
If you want people who can really RP, GS is probably not the best place to advertise.

Sean of the Thread
04-13-2007, 08:27 AM
If you want people who can really RP, GS is probably not the best place to advertise.

I disagree. The inn at Elywnn Forest on Argent Dawn is the best place.

Warriorbird
04-13-2007, 08:54 PM
This still exists?

Ignot
04-14-2007, 09:48 AM
Hell yeah it does! Im a level 14 Jewelry maker! Don't be jealous.