PDA

View Full Version : An INteresting INteraction

FinisWolf
04-06-2007, 06:51 AM
Popped my wee empath IN to mess about a bit with him, and this is what happens when I do ... (teach me to log my empath IN)

The Players:

You see Antyrael.
You see Daegal.
He appears to be young and robust and shorter than average.
He has bright grey-green eyes and ebon skin.
He has a bald head.
He has a haggard face, a broad nose and a long braided beard.

You see Eleida.
She appears to be a Half-Elf from Ta'Faendryl.
She appears to be senescent and average height. She has thick-lashed chestnut eyes and fair skin. She has shoulder length, flowing chestnut hair with lighter streaks. She has a delicate face, a classical nose and slender wrists.

You see Fixail.
He appears to be very young and very tall.
He has red-rimmed ale-brown eyes and nut brown skin.
He has very long, tied back dark brown hair with a red streak running through it.
He has a haggard face, a classical nose and a small goatee.

================================================== =============

The Location:

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see a simple lock assembly, the Fahrd disk, a blanket of snow and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.

Daegal quickly combs his fingers through his beard, then flicks away a handful of fleas with a grunt of amusement.

You kneel down.

Speaking quietly to Eleida, Antyrael asks, "I'm guessing you're a bit on the lonely side, hmm?"

You put a forest green leather bankbook in your silver tincture case.

Speaking to Antyrael, Eleida says, "I don't have to be."

Eleida leans on Antyrael.

You close a leaf-etched silver tincture case.

Antyrael gazes up into the heavens.

You sling a brown vultite shield over your shoulder.

Today is Day of the Huntress, day 6 of the month Olaesta in the year 5107. It is 05:31 by the elven time standard. It is currently morning twilight.

You are now in an offensive stance.

You are already kneeling.

You murmur some prayers under your breath.

You open a leaf-etched silver tincture case.

You remove a razor-sharp glaes lancet from in your silver tincture case.

(Fixail readies his lancet for use in healing those that seek his aide by sharpening the lancet on a stone.)

(Fixail satisfied with his sharpening job, he places the instrument in his sanitary case)

You put a razor-sharp glaes lancet in your silver tincture case.

You remove a thin-needled zinc syringe from in your silver tincture case.

(Fixail carefully inspects his syringe obviously taking the time to be sure the instrument is clean and ready for use.)

(Fixail places the syringe back in his sterile case, being sure that it is safely stowed.)

You put a thin-needled zinc syringe in your silver tincture case.

You remove a thin-bladed steel bone saw from in your silver tincture case.

(Fixail inspects his bone saw ... being sure that the instrument will remove what may be ailing a poor wounded soul.)

(Fixail sharpens a tooth here, and a tooth there on his bone saw. After he is satisfied, he places the saw back in his case.)

You put a thin-bladed steel bone saw in your silver tincture case.

You remove a smooth white stone mortar from in your silver tincture case.

You remove a smooth white stone pestle from in your silver tincture case.

(Fixail rinses his pestle and mortar)

You open a leaf-tooled brown leather apron.

You rummage through a leaf-tooled brown leather apron and see a small statue, a gold ring, an acantha leaf-shaped amulet and an acantha leaf-shaped amulet.

Daegal removes a white flask from on a carved ice bench.

(Fixail rests the pestle in the mortar, and after rummaging through his apron for a certain herb, places the herb in the mortar as well.)

(Fixail having acquired the specific consistantcy, he empties his prepared herb into his apron.)

Daegal put a white flask on a carved ice bench.

Daegal removes a small crystal flask from in his rotting hide cloak.

Daegal removes a slender glass vial from in his rotting hide cloak.

Anville just arrived. {Why not just BLOCKhead?}

You close a leaf-tooled brown leather apron.

(Fixail re-rinses his pestle and mortar)

Daegal gently twists the stopper on his vial, letting the cork dangle from a thin chain affixed to the vial's lip.

Anville just went east.

Speaking quietly to Eleida, Antyrael asks, "Isn't there someone else you'd rather be hanging on?"

Daegal gently twists the stopper on his flask, letting the cork dangle from a thin chain affixed to the flask's lip.

You put a smooth white stone pestle in your silver tincture case.

You put a smooth white stone mortar in your silver tincture case.

You close a leaf-etched silver tincture case.

Speaking to Antyrael, Eleida says, "Well honey."

You nod.

You say, "Those wishing a healers touch, please feel free to request it from me."

Speaking to Antyrael, Eleida says, "I don't believe in love."

You say, "I am here to aide you with those troublesome scratches you acquire while hunting."

You pointedly ignore your own concerns and move about seeking someone to help.

Daegal draws up the slick crystal cork affixed to a chain wrapped around his flask's lip and carefully corks it.

Daegal put a small crystal flask in his rotting hide cloak.

Daegal removes a black marble mortar from in his rotting hide cloak.

Speaking to you, Eleida says, "I wouldn't mind a healer's touch."

Eleida winks at you.

Daegal pours some of his glass vial into a black marble mortar.

Antyrael quietly says, "Then you're a fool.."

Daegal begins chuckling at Eleida!

Speaking to Antyrael, Eleida says, "Oh no, honey. I've loved and been loved. ."

Speaking to Eleida, you say, "I am sure you wouldn't mind anyones touch."

You cower away from Eleida.

Speaking to Antyrael, Eleida says, "It's just... so much energy, and so much pain. i'd rather learn from a different boy each night."

Eleida pouts at you!

You take a quick appraisal of Eleida and find that she has no apparent injuries.

Speaking to you, Eleida asks, "You're not really afraid of me, are you?"

Antyrael laughs!

Daegal put a black marble mortar in his rotting hide cloak.

Antyrael stands up.

Daegal removes a small crystal flask from in his rotting hide cloak.

Daegal gently twists the stopper on his flask, letting the cork dangle from a thin chain affixed to the flask's lip.

Speaking to Eleida, you say, "Who knows what disease you may be carrying."

You shiver.

Daegal draws up the slick crystal cork affixed to a chain wrapped around his flask's lip and carefully corks it.

Speaking quietly to Eleida, Antyrael says, "I think you'd best learn from someone else.."

Daegal put a small crystal flask in his rotting hide cloak.

Eleida laughs at you!

Speaking to you, Eleida says, "You're a healer, honey."

Daegal pours some of his glass vial into a black marble mortar, which intersperses throughout the fluid waiting there.

Daegal draws up the slick crystal cork affixed to a chain wrapped around his vial's lip and carefully corks it.

You say, "Or more precisely, what diseases."

Speaking to Antyrael, Eleida asks, "You don't like me, hm?"

Daegal put a slender glass vial in his rotting hide cloak.

Eleida sighs.

Daegal removes a bundle of moonflowers from in his rotting hide cloak.

Daegal put a bundle of moonflowers in his rotting hide cloak.

Speaking to Eleida, you say, "There are some things that not even the best healer can cure."

A hissing sound can be heard from Daegal's marble mortar.

Daegal removes a black marble pestle from in his rotting hide cloak.

Antyrael quietly says, "I have the love of a good woman.. I have no desire to share a bed with another."

Eleida sighs.

Eleida leans on Daegal, giving him a companionable grin.

Antyrael quietly says, "Especially one such as yourself."

Daegal winks at Eleida.

Antyrael waves a hand at Eleida, dismissing her indifferently.

Antyrael quietly says, "Now be gone."

Speaking to Antyrael, Eleida asks, "Such as myself?"

Eleida cackles!

Daegal rigorously sets into the task of mixing the contents of his marble mortar with a black marble pestle.

Daegal continues to work at mixing the contents of his watery crimson mash, apparently making progress.

Daegal mixes away at his watery crimson mash with circular motions and a determined look on his face.

Daegal steadily mixes the contents of his watery crimson mash with a black marble pestle, a satisfied look on his face.

Daegal put a black marble pestle in his rotting hide cloak.

Daegal traces a sign that contorts in the air while he forcefully incants a dark invocation...

Daegal gestures at a homogenous light crimson solution.

Antyrael nods.

Antyrael quietly says, "Such as yourself."

Antyrael quietly says, "Loose.. to put it quite frankly."

Eleida laughs!

Eleida says, "Loose."

Shadowy flames arise out of Daegal's marble mortar, covering the surface of a homogenous light crimson solution in an inky black darkness.

Eleida snickers.

Daegal grunts and sneers at the same time in obvious distaste!

Speaking to Antyrael, Eleida says, "I'll tell you what. if i ever met a boy worth keeping, i'd consider it."

Speaking to Antyrael, you say, "It does snap back, but I would concern yourself with the boils and open sores more, should one choose to sleep with a beast such as this."

You nod to Eleida.

Speaking to Antyrael, Eleida says, "But boys and men and women are disgusting creatures."

Speaking to Antyrael, Daegal says, "Open mayhaps. Probally not loose though. I's sure she does her exercises."

Eleida stands up.

Eleida gives you a friendly slap on the back.

Daegal winks at Antyrael.

Eleida says, "That was nasty, honey."

Speaking quietly to you, Antyrael says, "I agree."

Speaking to Eleida, you say, "Close your legs, and it wont be so nasty."

Flames of pure essence continue to lick the surface of Daegal's marble mortar, dancing around the edges of the mortar in patterns of eccentric delight.

Antyrael laughs!

You nod to Eleida.

Daegal shakes his head, clucking his tongue.

A wizened halfling priestess wanders in, moving slowly.

Speaking to you, Eleida asks, "Now honey, you've seen me flirt, but have you seen me do anything else?"

Speaking to you, Eleida says, "Just because you're afraid of me doesn't mean you have to be vile."

Black flames rise to higher and higher heights around a homogenous light crimson solution, within Daegal's marble mortar, while the solution itself diminishes in volume, ever so slowly.

Speaking to Eleida, you say, "Perhaps its the loose tongue that moves one to think you stand open and ready for business like the pawnshop."

You shrug.

Antyrael chuckles.

Eleida takes a drink from her ice blossom wine.

Speaking to you, Eleida says, "It's a pity."

Speaking in Elven, Eleida says something you don't understand.

Suddenly, the dark flames around Daegal's marble mortar die down.

Speaking to Eleida, you say, "If you would prefer one not to think of you in such a manner, then by all means, do be a bit more coy, and tighten your lips some."

Eleida laughs!

Eleida says, "I could be coy, but why bother? I'm not interested in playing games."

Eleida shrugs.

Speaking to Eleida, you say, "However, thats just one giants opinion."

Eleida says, "I'd rather be direct. ."

Daegal removes a bunch of crimson salt crystals from in his marble mortar.

Daegal just opened a hideous troll skull.

Daegal put a bunch of crimson salt crystals in his troll skull.

You ask, "Well, may I suggest directing yourself somewhere else?"

You peer quizzically at Eleida.

Daegal just closed a hideous troll skull.

You ask, "Is that direct enough?"

Daegal waves a hand at you, dismissing you indifferently.

Eleida laughs!

Speaking to you, Daegal says, "She ain't botherin' no one."

Eleida pulls Daegal to his feet.

Eleida smooches Daegal on the cheek.

Eleida grins ear-to-ear.

Speaking to Daegal, you ask, "And are you who she pays her dues to?"

Speaking to you, Daegal says, "An' she probally charges less fer her
services."

You peer quizzically at Daegal.

Eleida snickers.

Daegal grunts and shakes his head.

You laugh out loud!

Eleida says, "I don't provide a service, honey."

Eleida glances at Daegal and folds her arms over her chest.

Daegal says, "I just met her a moment ago in front of th' bank."

Eleida says, "You've got it all wrong."

Eleida laughs!

You say, "At least my services do not spread disease."

Daegal starts chortling.

Daegal waves his hand in a dismissive gesture.

You say, "In front of the bank, perhaps I have it all right."

You shrug.

Daegal says, "I only met one disease I couldn't cure myself. An' I done been cured."

Daegal grins crookedly.

Speaking to Daegal, you say, "Fair enough."

You say, "To each their own."

You shiver.

Speaking to you, Eleida says, "Honey, if you meet anyone with a disease they say they got from me, let me know."

Eleida snickers.

Antyrael sighs.

Speaking to Eleida, you say, "Not exactly what I would put on my shop sign, but ok, if that is what will work for you."

Daegal chuckles.

Eleida asks, "What is with the shop analogies?"

Eleida stares off into space.

Eleida laughs!

Daegal traces a sign that contorts in the air while he forcefully incants a dark invocation...

You say, "Seems like you are open for bussiness to me."

You shrug.

You say, "So signs, and shops seem to go along quite well with the conversation."

Speaking to you, Eleida says, "You're a child. you don't understand the way the world works. don't take your naievte out on me, honey. i've served my time."

Speaking quietly to Eleida, Antyrael says, "One might not assume you were a.. flesh trader, had you picked one man to flirt with. Instead of everything that walks by."

A wizened halfling priestess says, "You must not fear the dragon."

Daegal says, "No business, from I kin gather."

Daegal leans softly against Eleida.

You agree with Antyrael.

You shrug.

You close your eyes and chant quietly under your breath.

Eleida laughs!

You murmur some prayers under your breath.

You gaze up into the heavens.

Speaking to Antyrael, Eleida says, "Funny, i've been told it's better to flirt with everyone. makes the married ones feel less uncomfortable."

Daegal starts chortling.

Sunrise graces the ground below.

A wizened halfling priestess stops and begins to watch a passing cloud with great interest.

A lost penguin chick waddles into Town Center, blinking the sleep from its eyes.

A lost penguin chick flaps its flippers, sending warm blood coursing through its chilly limbs.

Eleida rubs Daegal gently.

Daegal grins crookedly.

A lost penguin chick calls out with a searching cry, then wanders west.

You remove a villswood runestaff carved to accent the saw-blade grain from in your leaf-patterned robe.

You stand back up.

You lean wearily against your villswood runestaff, letting it support some of your weight.

Speaking to Eleida, Daegal says, "Darlin', I hope ya find some company for th' evening. I'd feed ya th' dwarfhood myself, but..."

Eleida laughs at Daegal!

Speaking to Eleida, Daegal says, "I wouldn't want ta hurt ya. Or choke you to death."

Daegal glances at something in some bejeweled mithril-plated boots.

Eleida cackles!

Daegal flashes a wide grin.

Daegal ponders.

Daegal holds his sides and lets out a rumbling belly laugh.

Eleida winks at Daegal.

Daegal grunts in agreement.

Daegal winks at Eleida.

Daegal bows.

Daegal shuffles his feet.

You say, "It seems gaping entryways abound, so I shall take my momentary leave."

Stay tuned, next time on NightWalkers of Icemule Trace, another new face will surely get turned out.

Finis

Nieninque
04-06-2007, 07:53 AM
Where was the interesting part?

Ilvane
04-06-2007, 08:04 AM
She's been around town for a bit. Ever look at her? She was real old(age wise) last I looked at her. Ainsley and I had fun calling to the attention of one that was flirting with her.

Ick.

Angela

TheEschaton
04-06-2007, 08:33 AM
Anville just arrived. {Why not just BLOCKhead?}

A HEALER named FIX AIL should not be talking. Why not just "Illfixyou"?

Aphyd
04-06-2007, 10:17 AM
10 to 1 odds says it's a gay guy looking to get his jollies.

Ignot
04-06-2007, 11:48 AM
Where was the interesting part?

:yeahthat:

FinisWolf
04-06-2007, 02:32 PM
I don't know, after all that she logged Ilvane. Guess I have just never ran into such an OPEN door whore. And to be honest, I didn't want to look at her too hard for fear that I would catch a disease through my monitor.

And I think Fixail is a rather cool sounding name. Does it have word play on his profession? Sure. Although I do not get the fun out of playing him like I do other characters, seeing as the character is nearly 6 years old, and only a whoopin level 18. :-)

What I found interesting was that there was a bar fly, or red light walker in TC. Like I said, I have never ran into someone RP'ing Ms. Slut openly in a town center.

Guess I also liked alot of my quips for this street walker as well. :shrug:

O well, just wanted to share.

Finis

Martaigne
04-06-2007, 02:54 PM
I think what everyone here wants to know is... So did you hit it?

Nieninque
04-06-2007, 03:14 PM
I don't know, after all that she logged Ilvane. Guess I have just never ran into such an OPEN door whore.

You play with your eyes closed? I saw much worse than that during my time playing...and all she did was make a comment about wanting to "learn from a different boy every night" and you laid in with the disease jokes.

Maybe it came from previous knowledge of her, but from your log, you just looked like a snot nosed little bitch.

And to be honest, I didn't want to look at her too hard for fear that I would catch a disease through my monitor.

...and a stupid one at that.

And I think Fixail is a rather cool sounding name. Does it have word play on his profession? Sure.

It's as stupid a name as Anvill and given the fact that you were getting all "name-police" on him/her, you deserved to be called on it.

Although I do not get the fun out of playing him like I do other characters, seeing as the character is nearly 6 years old, and only a whoopin level 18. :-)

What I found interesting was that there was a bar fly, or red light walker in TC. Like I said, I have never ran into someone RP'ing Ms. Slut openly in a town center.

Based on...? Maybe I missed it, but from what I saw, she made a couple of flirty comments. BFD.

Guess I also liked alot of my quips for this street walker as well. :shrug:

No accounting for taste, I guess. I thought they were lame.

CrystalTears
04-06-2007, 03:24 PM
Unless we missed something that was happening before this log for Antyrael to start off asking her if she was lonely, I'm not seeing this dirty whore that you are referring to. She was flirting, so what? You can't flirt in TC without being pegged a whore now?

I think you were being more insulting than anything she could have said in her flirting.

That slap she gave you was probably meant to be across your face and didn't because of her friendliness towards you. Shame, because you deserved it.

Ignot
04-06-2007, 08:37 PM
It's tuff love on these boards. I didn't see anything to indicate she was some big whore either but im not gonna say anything b/c i think Nieninque handled all that just fine.

CrystalTears
04-09-2007, 01:00 PM
As Antyrael's player.. I can offer a little insight here.

This "woman" was not just flirting. She was practically begging someone to take her to bed. Not just in plain view.. as a role-playing tool for some fun, but like whispering to individual people. Antyrael included. :wtf:
That makes sense then. However from Fixail's point of view (and log for that matter), that wasn't seen. You didn't even see her whispering to him, nor a whisper from someone else saying what she's been whispering, so it wasn't really for him to chastize her if he's going on pure speculation.

Jolena
04-09-2007, 02:01 PM
Eh..had Jolena been there and seen something like that, she'd have thought the woman was a whore as well. Would she have been so vocal about it? Most likely not, unless of course the woman's attention turned toward Stunseed. :whistle: Either way, I don't think Finiswolf's perceptions of her were too presumptuous. She was flirting in a manner that indicated she is indiscriminate about whom she spends intimate time with. Not much you can say to dispute that at least, in my opinion.