PDA

View Full Version : No concerns, just idiots

Soulpieced
06-23-2003, 04:44 PM
I just felt like posting something because I have nothing else to do. It seems like every single day more and more stupid kids are playing Gemstone. Yes, I started playing when I was 14, but things were very different. Now with the Simu caters to idiots, we're stuck with the whole GSIV nonsense. Frankly the only reason I'm still around is because I'm psychologically addicted just like the rest of you. But I so wish there was a way to just eliminate the idiots. You know who they are.

That is all.

CrystalTears
06-23-2003, 04:45 PM
<snickers> I hear ya! The difference for me is....

I got out! :D

[Edited on 6/23/2003 by CrystalTears]

Xcalibur
06-23-2003, 04:50 PM
it's easy to cure an addiction
just find an other;)

Red Devil
06-23-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Soulpieced
I just felt like posting something because I have nothing else to do. It seems like every single day more and more stupid kids are playing Gemstone. Yes, I started playing when I was 14, but things were very different. Now with the Simu caters to idiots, we're stuck with the whole GSIV nonsense. Frankly the only reason I'm still around is because I'm psychologically addicted just like the rest of you. But I so wish there was a way to just eliminate the idiots. You know who they are.

That is all.

get perma-banned, thatll cure your addiction, or give your account to someone and have them do it and then post the logs up here :yes:

Black Jesus
06-23-2003, 11:07 PM
i'd say at least he's got the balls to admit it if he had balls

Warriorbird
06-24-2003, 12:21 AM
Play DR, Soul. You can shoot them much more freely there.