PDA

View Full Version : Gingrich had affair during Clinton probe

Back
03-09-2007, 11:21 AM
Gingrich had affair during Clinton probe (http://www.centredaily.com/131/story/36024.html)

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich acknowledged he was having an extramarital affair even as he led the charge against President Clinton over the Monica Lewinsky affair, he acknowledged in an interview with a conservative Christian group.

-------------------------------------------------

Bye bye credibility, hello hypocrisy.

Tea & Strumpets
03-09-2007, 11:34 AM
All politics aside, don't you think there is something wrong about a married President getting blowjobs from an intern in the Oval Office? Doesn't it suggest that he wasn't taking the job as seriously as it deserves? Weren't there even accusations that he received blowjobs while on the phone with foreign officials???

Even if the President was single, I'd prefer he refrain from seducing interns and getting blowjobs in the Oval Office. It's not the kind of job you take without realizing that it requires many personal sacrifices, and blowjobs from the interns is right up there on the list.

I'll admit, there's a lot of potential humor in the Clinton situation. Personally I'd prefer a president that has his priorities in order.

CrystalTears
03-09-2007, 11:37 AM
Well, if anything it means that when he wants something, he makes sure to get it. :D

Sean of the Thread
03-09-2007, 11:41 AM
Well, if anything it means that when he wants something, he makes sure to get it. :D

Correct. That's why he is called a rapist.

Sean of the Thread
03-09-2007, 11:45 AM
Gingrich had affair during Clinton probe (http://www.centredaily.com/131/story/36024.html)

-------------------------------------------------

Last I checked Gingrich wasn't the one being charged with perjury among other things while sitting in the oval office.

When you guys hang Kennedy for murder and crimes against the people then I'll listen to your pathetic near decade old "OH BUT WAIT!" politics.

Stanley Burrell
03-09-2007, 12:42 PM
All politics aside, don't you think there is something wrong about a married President getting blowjobs from an intern in the Oval Office? Doesn't it suggest that he wasn't taking the job as seriously as it deserves? Weren't there even accusations that he received blowjobs while on the phone with foreign officials???

Even if the President was single, I'd prefer he refrain from seducing interns and getting blowjobs in the Oval Office. It's not the kind of job you take without realizing that it requires many personal sacrifices, and blowjobs from the interns is right up there on the list.

I'll admit, there's a lot of potential humor in the Clinton situation. Personally I'd prefer a president that has his priorities in order.

Okay.

I'm gonna make a ≥ 12 I.Q. hypothesis and say that his being blown by Monica Lewinski as opposed to, say, Hillary and/or Janet Reno, was a fairly decent reason why Clinton's priorities were a hundred-thousand-trillion-billion-frooglepoopillion times more in order than our current C.E.O. (the one who has his priorities so much more aligned in tangent to his getting off by way of a religious, bornagain blowjob [RBBs {I mean, honestly, with the secrecy this regime has had, us Americans don't really have the privilege of Waterhousing any possible altar boy internships.}])

Tea & Strumpets
03-09-2007, 12:59 PM
Okay.

I'm gonna make a ≥ 12 I.Q. hypothesis and say that his being blown by Monica Lewinski as opposed to, say, Hillary and/or Janet Reno, was a fairly decent reason why Clinton's priorities were a hundred-thousand-trillion-billion-frooglepoopillion times more in order than our current C.E.O. (the one who has his priorities so much more aligned in tangent to his getting off by way of a religious, bornagain blowjob [RBBs {I mean, honestly, with the secrecy this regime has had, us Americans don't really have the privilege of Waterhousing any possible altar boy internships.}])

Learn to communicate via text. My point was that a president using his position to get blowjobs from young impressionable interns shows that his priorities are completely out of whack. Blowjobs are great, yes. Should they be happening in the Oval Office? No.

Clinton getting a blowjob in the White House has absolutely nothing to do with George W. Bush, so your whole argument is a big pile of bullshit anyway. "It's okay for Bill to shoot his load on the Constitution, because I don't like George W. Bush!" I'm going to assume I.Q. > 12 in your case based on your inability to view the Clinton situation without the G.W. Bush references. It's obviously all about politics to you.

Stanley Burrell
03-09-2007, 01:17 PM
Clinton getting a blowjob in the White House has absolutely nothing to do with George W. Bush, so your whole argument

And visa-versa.

Dipshit.

Edited to include:

I'm going to assume I.Q. > 12 in your case based on your inability to view the Clinton situation without the G.W. Bush references. It's obviously all about politics to you.

And I'm going to assume you can read the following. Genius:

The Gemstone IV Players' Corner > Socializing > Politics

Back
03-09-2007, 01:18 PM

That he was married, yes, I agree it was the wrong thing to do. Had he not been married? Not at all. You expect a man elected president to become a monk? Shit, just being president is such a panty dropper I don’t see how you could avoid all the women throwing themselves at you.

Alfster
03-09-2007, 01:47 PM
That he was married, yes, I agree it was the wrong thing to do. Had he not been married? Not at all. You expect a man elected president to become a monk? Shit, just being president is such a panty dropper I don’t see how you could avoid all the women throwing themselves at you.

married or not, it doesn't matter. The problem is that it happened while he was working. He can fuck every chick in DC for all I care, just not while he's working. That's the problem IMO

You get a hummer at any other job and get caught, you'll be fired.

Tea & Strumpets
03-09-2007, 02:01 PM
And visa-versa.

Dipshit.

Edited to include:

And I'm going to assume you can read the following. Genius:

The Gemstone IV Players' Corner > Socializing > Politics

No idea what you mean by vice versa, you're the dumb ass that tried to equate getting blowjobs in the White House to your problems with George W. Bush's politics. It's not my fault you're stupid.

I realize this is the politics folder, my friendly neighborhood mental midget. My point that once again flew over your head, is that the politics involved are irrelevant. You're such a dope that your argument was "Getting blowjobs from interns helped Clinton have better priorities than Bush." --- paraphrased for less stupidity.

And to Backlash, I don't think it's any better for a single president (has there ever been one??? not that I can recall) to have the interns give him blowjobs in the Oval Office. It's like a slap in the face to the people that elected him, and done for no other reason than an ego massage. If the President doesn't have enough self control & discipline to focus on running the country instead of chasing tail, get the fuck out of office.

Back
03-09-2007, 02:11 PM
married or not, it doesn't matter. The problem is that it happened while he was working. He can fuck every chick in DC for all I care, just not while he's working. That's the problem IMO

You get a hummer at any other job and get caught, you'll be fired.

And to Backlash, I don't think it's any better for a single president (has there ever been one??? not that I can recall) to have the interns give him blowjobs in the Oval Office. It's like a slap in the face to the people that elected him, and done for no other reason than an ego massage. If the President doesn't have enough self control & discipline to focus on running the country instead of chasing tail, get the fuck out of office.

Man cards revoked!

Ok ok we are pushing at two extremes here which is unrealistic. I asked do you expect the president to become a celibate monk. You say the president shouldn’t bag every chick in the oval office.

Professionally, yes, I agree with you both. Messing around on the job is generally not a good idea no matter what job you have. But I would not begrudge anyone for a little office fling if they were single and could still deliver 110% to the job.

Alfster
03-09-2007, 02:14 PM
Man cards revoked!

Ok ok we are pushing at two extremes here which is unrealistic. I asked do you expect the president to become a celibate monk. You say the president shouldn’t bag every chick in the oval office.

Professionally, yes, I agree with you both. Messing around on the job is generally not a good idea no matter what job you have. But I would not begrudge anyone for a little office fling if they were single and could still deliver 110% to the job.

I do not expect anyone to become a celibate monk, it's just unhealthy.

If you're banging someone on the job, then you're not giving 110% effort to your job. If you're banging someone elsewhere, then what does it have to do with your job?

Tea & Strumpets
03-09-2007, 02:21 PM
Man cards revoked!

If I may quote a reknowned scholar, "With great power comes great responsibility, and this includes no blowjobs in the Oval Office." I'm not willing to give the president an out just because he's a guy. Men can control themselves, believe it or not!

Bill was risking his career, his marriage, and his reputation just for a friggin' blowjob??? I don't want that kind of person making risk/reward decisions for the Country at large.

Daniel
03-09-2007, 02:21 PM
As long as he's getting the job done while some slut slobs him off.

Drew
03-09-2007, 02:31 PM

Gingrich: I had an affair.
Clinton: Listen America, I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

Stanley Burrell
03-09-2007, 02:37 PM
No idea what you mean by vice versa, you're the dumb ass that tried to equate getting blowjobs in the White House to your problems with George W. Bush's politics.

I could not equate the "problems" of the Clinton administration to our current regime if I was just cheated on, raped with a broadsword, cheated on by a rapist broadsword, suffered pancreatic cancer and read more of the shit you posted, T&S.

The paragraph you quoted was not as much trying to state stone tablet facts. At all. Obviously. Dipshit. As much as it was jesting at comparing what you call "priorities," and what I call placing blowjobs under greater scrutiny than 3,000 of our dead troops and countless Iraqis murdered over not-a-blowjob.

And there, my fellow weblogger, is only the finest text-based blend of strumpetfuckery tea leaves, still in your empty insult cup -- And on my generous behalf and great need to quote Al Pacino from "Scent of a Woman," that I'm just warming up ;)

Back
03-09-2007, 02:39 PM
If I may quote a reknowned scholar, "With great power comes great responsibility, and this includes no blowjobs in the Oval Office." I'm not willing to give the president an out just because he's a guy. Men can control themselves, believe it or not!

Bill was risking his career, his marriage, and his reputation just for a friggin' blowjob??? I don't want that kind of person making risk/reward decisions for the Country at large.

In hindsight he did a pretty good job as President so...

CrystalTears
03-09-2007, 02:44 PM
What if he didn't? Would it have still been okay?

DeV
03-09-2007, 02:49 PM
What he did was not ok.

I'd still vote for him knowing he did it the first time though.

If that makes me a naughty American, well then, so be it.

Back
03-09-2007, 02:52 PM
What he did was not ok. Just saying he was a good president, past tense.

I notice Newt isn’t the focus of scrutiny which is really what this thread is about.

Tea & Strumpets
03-09-2007, 02:58 PM
I could not equate the "problems" of the Clinton administration to our current regime if I was just cheated on, raped with a broadsword, cheated on by a rapist broadsword, suffered pancreatic cancer and read more of the shit you posted, T&S.

The paragraph you quoted was not as much trying to state stone tablet facts. At all. Obviously. Dipshit. As much as it was jesting at comparing what you call "priorities," and what I call placing blowjobs under greater scrutiny than 3,000 of our dead troops and countless Iraqis murdered over not-a-blowjob.

And there, my fellow weblogger, is only the finest text-based blend of strumpetfuckery tea leaves, still in your empty insult cup -- And on my generous behalf and great need to quote Al Pacino from "Scent of a Woman," that I'm just warming up ;)

I've admitted in the past that I have difficulties deciphering your attempts at communication, but if I'm reading this correctly what you are trying to say is "I'm a big fat idiot."

You should really stay far away from attempts at humor. You aren't remotely funny, and that first train wreck of a paragraph is a good example.

The way you continue to try to turn the focus to the Iraq war is truly laughable, and demonstrates once again that the points I was making are just too simple for you to grasp.

Back
03-09-2007, 03:01 PM
Gingrich: I had an affair.
Clinton: Listen America, I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

Beautifully spun. Good job. You could work for FOX news. But they are both equally guilty of breaking the sanctity of marriage.

CrystalTears
03-09-2007, 03:06 PM
Beautifully spun. Good job. You could work for FOX news. But they are both equally guilty of breaking the sanctity of marriage.
Yet only one was president and lied under oath about it.

Alfster
03-09-2007, 03:14 PM
Yet only one was president and lied under oath about it.

Minor details

Stanley Burrell
03-09-2007, 03:43 PM
"I'm a big fat idiot."

QFT.

Sean of the Thread
03-09-2007, 03:55 PM
I already won this thread.. you guys can stop posting at anytime.

Stanley Burrell
03-09-2007, 03:55 PM
The way you continue to try to turn the focus to the Iraq war is truly laughable, and demonstrates once again that the points I was making are just too simple for you to grasp.

M'kay. (http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=23780)

Sean of the Thread
03-09-2007, 03:56 PM
M'kay. ( http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?p=562653#post562653)

Do you want blacklash status? You seem to be begging for it. Time to take a few steps back and really think if you want to be apart of that sinking ship.

Stanley Burrell
03-09-2007, 03:56 PM
I already won this thread.. you guys can stop posting at anytime.

Aite.

Sean of the Thread
03-09-2007, 03:57 PM
Aite.

There is one man with common sense.. any other takers?

Parkbandit
03-09-2007, 04:11 PM
Any comment I would have right now would just be about how fucking stupid people like Backlash are... so I'll refrain.

It's a pretty simple concept for most people to get..

Clinton lied about his affair in front of a grand jury.
Gingrich was never asked about his affair in front of a grand jury.

Backlash.. I've reported you for using the term "Hypocrite" as you've been warned on repeated occasions already. This is one word you cannot use to demean anyone.. since you are the biggest hypocrite on this board. Hell, I don't know a bigger hypocrite than you in real life.. and I know alot of hypocrites.

And I really hate the whole conservative vs. liberal thing on both sides.

Parkbandit
03-09-2007, 04:12 PM

Dear Dipshit,

Having an affair is not against the law.

Lying in front of a Grand Jury is.

The only spin in this thread is you.

Please die. (slowly, in a non-fatally way)

Ilvane
03-09-2007, 04:14 PM
Difference here. Clinton never should have been brought before a grand jury over it.

Gingrich pretended to be the "Family Values" man, while showing his obvious hypocracy. :shrug:

Angela

Parkbandit
03-09-2007, 04:14 PM
Do you want blacklash status? You seem to be begging for it. Time to take a few steps back and really think if you want to be apart of that sinking ship.

LOL

It's amazing how many people actually read Stanley's fucking posts. Do I need to post some of his older posts prior to him being banned?

Come on folks... he was a dipshit in Gemstone.. what makes you think he's anything different here?

Hey Hammerrhead.. you should go back on drugs and just fucking go crazy. Steal your parent's credit cards and just go nuts man! DO IT!

CrystalTears
03-09-2007, 04:18 PM
Difference here. Clinton never should have been brought before a grand jury over it.

No, it shouldn't have. As a LAWYER, he should have known to state that it wasn't anyone's business to discuss and would plead the fifth. Instead he decided to lie under oath. THERE is the difference.

Back
03-09-2007, 04:23 PM
Dear Dipshit,

Having an affair is not against the law.

Lying in front of a Grand Jury is.

The only spin in this thread is you.

Please die. (slowly, in a non-fatally way)

Addled Douche,

This thread is about Gingrich being a hypocrite for also having an affair.

Buy a dictionary.

Thanks for playing.

Parkbandit
03-09-2007, 04:27 PM
Addled Douche,

This thread is about Gingrich being a hypocrite for also having an affair.

Buy a dictionary.

Thanks for playing.

Buy a life.

hyp·o·crite /ˈhɪpəkrɪt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[hip-uh-krit] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
2. a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

See also Backlash

Stanley Burrell
03-09-2007, 04:34 PM
LOL

It's amazing how many people actually read Stanley's fucking posts. Do I need to post some of his older posts prior to him being banned?

Come on folks... he was a dipshit in Gemstone.. what makes you think he's anything different here?

Hey Hammerrhead.. you should go back on drugs and just fucking go crazy. Steal your parent's credit cards and just go nuts man! DO IT!

You win.

Keller
03-09-2007, 05:42 PM
I promise Backlash has used the excuse, "He just got a blowjob, what's the big deal? We need to focus on people's political agenda and not their personal lives."

Then he comes in and posts this story. That is fucking hypocracy.

Back
03-09-2007, 05:51 PM
I promise Backlash has used the excuse, "He just got a blowjob, what's the big deal? We need to focus on people's political agenda and not their personal lives."

Then he comes in and posts this story. That is fucking hypocracy.

If I went and had an affair and said people who have affairs are immoral, that would be hypocrisy. l2read

Bobmuhthol
03-09-2007, 06:18 PM
<<Dear Dipshit,

Having an affair is not against the law.>>

??????? Yes it is.

Apathy
03-09-2007, 07:50 PM
OMG!!! A man who works away from home 1/3 of the year has a mistress in another city???

I am completely shocked by this news. All this time I thought Newt and his conservative political values helped take the stand for a reformation of family in America. This is incredible.

Sean of the Thread
03-09-2007, 08:50 PM
<<Dear Dipshit,

Having an affair is not against the law.>>

??????? Yes it is.

Dear young dipshit,

Law concerning adultery varies state by state country by country and bible to bible .. please keep your know it all lil' boy shit to yourself until relevant. (like when blacklash wants to take you to a museum)

<3 the rest of us

Keller
03-09-2007, 08:55 PM
If I went and had an affair and said people who have affairs are immoral, that would be hypocrisy. l2read

I'm talking about you. Not Newt.

I never said Newt wasn't a hypocrit. I said you were.

l2read.

Back
03-09-2007, 08:57 PM
Dear young dipshit,

Law concerning adultery varies state by state country by country and bible to bible .. please keep your know it all lil' boy shit to yourself until relevant. (like when blacklash wants to take you to a museum)

<3 the rest of us

You have severe problems. We could talk about them if it helps.

Back
03-09-2007, 08:59 PM
I'm talking about you. Not Newt.

I never said Newt wasn't a hypocrit. I said you were.

l2read.

Hypocrite. Damn, for the money you are in debt for that education you are getting, I’d demand a refund.

Sean of the Thread
03-09-2007, 09:07 PM
You have severe problems. We could talk about them if it helps.

You're the borderline until proven otherwise pedophile.. why do I need help?

Back
03-09-2007, 09:11 PM
You're the borderline until proven otherwise pedophile.. why do I need help?

You are fixated on a fantasy that only exists in your own mind. Thats not healthy. Especially considering the context of that fantasy.

Tolwynn
03-09-2007, 09:20 PM
Thats not healthy.

That's.

Hope you didn't blow too much money on your education either, chief.

Back
03-09-2007, 09:30 PM
That's.

Hope you didn't blow too much money on your education either, chief.

Nice to hear your concern. You’ll be relieved to know I haven’t. I’ve been paid to learn what I make money doing and it sure isn’t anything close to being as mindblowingly boring as keeping track of all letters, grammers and laws.

I was poking fun at Keller just like he likes to poke fun at me is all.

Bobmuhthol
03-09-2007, 09:33 PM
<<Dear young dipshit,

Law concerning adultery varies state by state country by country and bible to bible .. please keep your know it all lil' boy shit to yourself until relevant.>>

I like how you contradicted absolutely nothing that I said. I'm fully aware that EVERY FUCKING LAW IN THE HISTORY OF LAW varies from country to country, thanks. I ain't wrong, so fuck yourself.

Bobmuhthol
03-09-2007, 09:35 PM
Since we're talking about Washington, DC:

http://www.bigeye.com/sexeducation/DCadulterybig.html

Now you can shut the fuck up.

Keller
03-09-2007, 09:36 PM
Hypocrite. Damn, for the money you are in debt for that education you are getting, I’d demand a refund.

I'm worried I might fail at life.

But then I think of you and remember I could do worse than failure.

Back
03-09-2007, 09:38 PM
I'm worried I might fail at life.

But then I think of you and remember I could do worse than failure.

Try to be more positive, dude. Thats the only way you’ll make anything of yourself.

Back
03-09-2007, 09:47 PM
Since we're talking about Washington, DC:

http://www.bigeye.com/sexeducation/DCadulterybig.html

Now you can shut the fuck up.

I’m opposed to this...

§ 22-201. Adultery Definition and penalty.

Whoever commits adultery in the District shall, on conviction thereof, be punished by a fine not exceeding $500, or by imprisonment not exceeding 180 days, or both; and when the act is committed between a married person and a person who is unmarried both parties to such act shall be deemed guilty of adultery.

Why should I be fined if I’m not married?

The second one is common sense.

Fuck, DC doesn't even let you register a gun. Not that I want one... plus we pay taxes and have no representation in Congress. Yes, we vote 90% dem. Our inclusion into the Union would sway our country blue. If I was paranoid I’d say thats the reason why we still have no reps. As a designer, I’d say its probably more about how we would reconfigure the stars on our flag.

I’m sure myself or someone else could come up with something cool.

Alfster
03-09-2007, 09:52 PM

Nice to hear your concern. You’ll be relieved to know I haven’t. I’ve been paid to learn what I make money doing and it sure isn’t anything close to being as mindblowingly boring as keeping track of all letters, grammers and laws.

And you wonder why people call you a hypocrite

Back
03-09-2007, 09:58 PM
And you wonder why people call you a hypocrite

Could you explain it all in simpler terms, please? I’m not all that bright right now.

Alfster
03-09-2007, 10:00 PM
Could you explain it all in simpler terms, please? I’m not all that bright right now.

Are you ever?

Back
03-09-2007, 10:06 PM
Are you ever?

You think differently?

Rosencrantz & Guildenstern.

TheEschaton
03-09-2007, 10:33 PM
BACKLASH, PLEASE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Thank you.

-TheE-

Parkbandit
03-09-2007, 11:20 PM
LMAO.

How's that poll going for you Backlash? You so sure about those results still?

:lol:

Sean of the Thread
03-09-2007, 11:20 PM
<<Dear young dipshit,

Law concerning adultery varies state by state country by country and bible to bible .. please keep your know it all lil' boy shit to yourself until relevant.>>

I like how you contradicted absolutely nothing that I said. I'm fully aware that EVERY FUCKING LAW IN THE HISTORY OF LAW varies from country to country, thanks. I ain't wrong, so fuck yourself.

Next time don't make such a fucking stupid statement and you won't have to reply with such a stupid response.

Parkbandit
03-09-2007, 11:22 PM
Don't pick on little kids Sean2.

Back
03-09-2007, 11:36 PM
LMAO.

How's that poll going for you Backlash? You so sure about those results still?

If you want to make a poll, be my guest.

Parkbandit
03-09-2007, 11:49 PM
If you want to make a poll, be my guest.

We don't need a poll to know you are a dipshit. You've proven it beyond what any information a poll could give us. Hell, you even have the BHL's irritated at you. Well done.

TheEschaton
03-09-2007, 11:51 PM
You'd have to be an idiot not to be annoyed at Backlash.*

*idiot != bleeding heart liberal.

-TheE-

Back
03-09-2007, 11:53 PM
We don't need a poll to know you are a dipshit. You've proven it beyond what any information a poll could give us. Hell, you even have the BHL's irritated at you. Well done.

First you ask about polls, then you say they aren’t needed.

Make up your mind old man.

Snapp
03-09-2007, 11:55 PM
BACKLASH, PLEASE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.

:yes:

Back
03-10-2007, 12:04 AM
:yes:

Shutting up for Snapp. For now anyway.

Latrinsorm
03-10-2007, 12:30 AM
Yeah, it's Backlash that's the problem, not the Rabid Frothing Conservatives. :\

Gan
03-10-2007, 01:00 AM
I've changed my mind. This thread is now 5 stars.

You seem to have pulled the wrong rabbit out of the hat this time Backlash. This one seems to have jumped down and kicked your ass.

PS. PB, you missed another opportunity to point out a Backlash Hypocrisy moment. (see post #56)

Parkbandit
03-10-2007, 09:53 AM
PS. PB, you missed another opportunity to point out a Backlash Hypocrisy moment. (see post #56)

Show me one political thread where he has participated that he's NOT a hypocrite in.

It's not that I'm missing any of them.. but how many times can you call a guy a fucking hypocrite.. give him clear cut examples.. until he finally gets it? My god, just take a look at the political folder.. then look at just the topics Backlash started... Then re-read his "And I really hate the whole conservative vs. liberal thing on both sides." Makes me either want to reach through my computer and shake some sense into the guy... or just laugh at him constantly.

Gan
03-10-2007, 10:04 AM
I just laugh, a lot.

He should put that quote in his sig line as a disclaimer. But since he wont, I'll just add it to mine...

Bobmuhthol
03-10-2007, 10:21 AM
Some of you guys, mainly all of you, need a lesson in identifying hypocrisy. Really badly, in fact.

Sean of the Thread
03-10-2007, 10:26 AM
Rofl

Parkbandit
03-10-2007, 11:06 AM
Some of you guys, mainly all of you, need a lesson in identifying hypocrisy. Really badly, in fact.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e6/belike53/Bobtard-1.jpg