PDA

View Full Version : AC question

CaptContagious
03-06-2007, 12:36 AM
Can you pick up smaller AC's like the rats, and birds?

How does the PLAY command work with birds and rodents? is it the same? any logs?

Can you get avains to land on your wrist/hand?

just wondering... thanks!

TheEschaton
03-06-2007, 12:53 PM
I believe you can pick up any AC for some reason? I think I've picked up my wolf before (but I haven't played my ranger in a long ass time).

The play command? No idea.

As for avians and landing on your wrist....I don't think so? Don't own an avian.

-TheE-

Drew
03-06-2007, 02:54 PM
Avians can land on your wrist as part of script if you have a certain bracer and some food. They'll land but immediately take off again. I'm near 100% positive you can't pick up any ACs.

Play command with birds while they are in the air is something like "You waggle your fingers at BIRD and he turns a looping circuit in the air in response." I forgot the ground version, I don't ever mine land but I think it's a staring contest.

StrayRogue
03-06-2007, 07:11 PM
It's familiars (with the exception now of wolves) that you can pick up.

Paradii
03-08-2007, 09:22 PM
the play command for my wolverine is her scurrying up my body to a random part of my body(chest, neck, head, ect.) before I finally control her and get her back on the ground. Comes with a 10 second RT.

log:
You cast a sidelong glance at your companion and manage to catch her attention, bracing yourself as best you can. Suddenly, she bounds toward you and hurtles herself toward your chest! You instinctively hold out your arms to receive her as she scuttles and wriggles about, playfully scratching and nipping at you. She manages to get about as high as your upper arm before you get her under control and plop her back on the ground.
Roundtime: 10 sec.
>

Amber
03-08-2007, 09:28 PM
You cast a sidelong glance at your companion and manage to catch his attention, bracing yourself as best you can. Suddenly, he bounds toward you and hurtles himself toward your chest! You instinctively hold out your arms to receive him as he scuttles and wriggles about, playfully scratching and nipping at you. He manages to get about as high as your forehead before you get him under control and plop him back on the ground.

with a stick in my hand
>play rac
You catch your companion's attention with the charred stick in your hand. He cocks his head, following the stick with his eyes. He then launches himself at the stick with great agility and sinks his teeth into the bark, gnashing all the while and clawing at its surface. After a time, he shakes the stick from his mouth and bats it across the ground with dull clatter.

there's another script if you're holding a toy, but I don't have one on me.

The Ponzzz
03-08-2007, 09:34 PM
http://drfuturepast.com/GSIV/GECP/

Vyrshkana's player's work.