PDA

View Full Version : GOA

Drisco
03-01-2007, 07:33 AM
Looking for somone who Will buy me a 90$ GOA. Credit cards got stolen and I dont have a Credit card on my Account. Will pay by PayPal.

Looking for somone who can be trusted.

Post if yah wouldnt mind doing it for me.

jpatter123
03-01-2007, 10:13 AM
doesn't simutronics take checks? I am a bit confused how you are able to pay by paypal which is either credit card/bank account but can't do the same to simutronics. Sorry just smells fishy to me.

GS4-Brimzstone
03-01-2007, 10:48 AM
My bank doesn't offer debit cards. What else can I do?
We can arrange to have your monthly payments automatically deducted from your checking or savings account as long as your bank supports auto debit (commonly known as EFT.) After confirming with your bank that they allow these transactions, print out our Electronic Funds Transfer Sign Up Form and follow the instructions to complete and return it to us.

Please note that there will be an additional $2.00 charge for each time we take a draft from your account. If a draft is returned due to insufficient funds, you will be assessed a $15.00 processing fee.

Additionally, you can arrange to pay for your account with our Advance Payment Form. Advance payments must be for $75 or more, and include a processing fee of $15.

Meges
03-01-2007, 11:25 AM
Who are you? Who's your character in the game? Looking back at all your posts now, they all look fishy. They seem a little too accommodating. Heck, even your "!Bump! looks fishy. You're not from Nigeria, are you? Sorry.

Meges

crb
03-01-2007, 02:49 PM
You give him it, he gets banned, simu looks up his billing history, thinks you're in collusion, bans you too.

Bobmuhthol
03-01-2007, 02:51 PM
Or he just cancels his Paypal payment because there's no insurance on non-tangible goods, lol.

It's pretty hard to be able to pay other people online but not be able to pay a business online.

Gan
03-01-2007, 02:53 PM
caveat emptor

Drisco
03-01-2007, 03:02 PM
Hehe wheres the trust.. No Im trusted my paypal is all verified and I have done transactions with Many people.

I live in canada pei which sending a check is pretty expensive, fees and switching to USD and my account expires soon..

My bank account is also in CND and all my in paypal is USD.
plus the fee's are pointless when I could just give the moeny to somone else
and they could do it for me.

I will be sending the 90$ to the person before they do the transaction so They will have the 90$ before they even put in for the GOA.

Thats why I want a person who wont screw me over.

Meges
03-01-2007, 03:06 PM
Hehe wheres the trust.. No Im trusted my paypal is all verified and I have done transactions with Lord elron and Burnt out priestess

I live in canada pei which sending a check is pretty expensive, fees and switching to USD and my account expires soon..

My bank account is also in CND and all my in paypal is USD.
plus the fee's are pointless when I could just give the moeny to somone else
and they could do it for me.

I will be sending the 90$ to the person before they do the transaction so They will have the 90$ before they even put in for the GOA.

Thats why I want a person who wont screw me over.

Yeah, good luck with that. By the way, is it hot this time of the year in Nigeria?

Meges

Soulpieced
03-01-2007, 04:08 PM
Whose account costs $90 a month anyway?

Gan
03-01-2007, 04:32 PM
I bet you'll get more takers if you offer $120 paypal for a $90 GOA.

Afterall, some people might consider that type of loan worth the risk.

Summertime
03-01-2007, 04:55 PM
I think the $90 is 2 months of Prime

Drisco
03-01-2007, 04:58 PM
its 6 Months of prime

And I only got 96$ in my Paypal account heh

The Ponzzz
03-01-2007, 05:12 PM
Uhh, and the person helping you would eat a nice 4% paypal loss too.

Bobmuhthol
03-01-2007, 05:15 PM
???

Gan
03-01-2007, 05:19 PM
That was just a hint... I recommend sweetening the pot a little in order to attract a lender/broker to handle the conversion from Canadian funds to US GOA. There is risk involved in that you are relatively unknown and there is no protection afforded to non-tangible transactions by Pay-Pal.

Another thing to consider is the use of/sale of in-game collateral. Or having people who are known drop in and post in this thread giving testimony of your good character, trustworthyness, and ability/willingness to honor debts.

This is in no way a slight on your character or intentions, its just a realistic way of considering the fact that you are relatively unknown.

Kyra
03-01-2007, 05:42 PM
When my cc were gone I went out & used a prepaid mastercard or visa, you can buy them almost anywhere now & simu accepts them.

~K.

crazymage
03-01-2007, 06:26 PM
Can also sign up for a paypal debit card, or in some cases a virtual debit card.

Lomoriond
03-01-2007, 06:41 PM
Paypal can assign you a temporary credit card number to shop with merchants that don't take paypal... I believe it's through mastercard...

You could probably get away with paying for your GS if you set one up before each billing cycle, or wrote to billing and kindly requested they bill $96 worth of account credit to it.

Though, I don't recall how to set one up, and they may well have done away with that feature with the advent of the paypal debit card.

Bobmuhthol
03-01-2007, 06:45 PM
The online debit card is available to anyone with a credit card linked to their account.

But if you already have a credit card, you can just use it with Simu.

The Ponzzz
03-01-2007, 06:52 PM
Just wanted to confirm, Simu WILL allow you to GOA your OWN account via a different pay method as you normally use(i.e. credit card).

So Drisco, you really don't need any help. Get a temp credit card or debit card number, give Simu a call, and pay. You don't need to pay 6 months upfront. Pay 2 and try to fix your situtation.

Drisco
03-01-2007, 09:10 PM
I think after reading these I might just use EFT for one month and then in the time I can get my credit cards all back in order and Just be fine. After thinking about it I realize that its only gonna cost around 19$ CND with the fee.

But thanks for all the info. And I am gonna get a temp Creditcard Because I never use cash I only used credit cards, But where would I find a temperary one of these on the paypal site looked and couldnt find it?

The Ponzzz
03-01-2007, 09:24 PM
Uhhh, the second you log in...

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/9831/untitled2gv6.jpg

Back
03-01-2007, 09:25 PM
Crackhead alert!