PDA

View Full Version : Devishal

Moist Happenings
11-15-2003, 08:27 PM
Now am I in the wrong here, or is this guy just an asshole? The entirety of this I was roleplaying my character just as I would with anyone. Note that despite the fact that I was vastly superior in level to this guy, I didn't cast once.

EDIT: I felt it necessary to note that Chadj whispered to the guy, thinking that I was planning to kill him. Which I wasn't. That is how Devishal got the idea that Chadj was involved in the matter.

NOTE: The log is a bit long. If I edit it people will accuse me of futzing with it to be in my favor. This is complete, unedited.

sneak ne>Roundtime: 10 sec.
[Town Square Central]
This is the heart of the main square of Wehnimer's Landing, where townfolk, travellers, and adventurers meet. An old well and an oak are here. You also see some sovyn clove, the Perdin disk, some wolifrew lichen, some torban leaf, some torban leaf, some torban leaf, some wolifrew lichen, some torban leaf, some sovyn clove, a large acorn, a handful of wilted flower petals and some stone benches with some stuff on it.
Also here: Mielikki, Morka, Lord Inthar, Lord Devishal (kneeling), Lord Goo, Merriwyn (prone), Lord Trakks (sitting), Inucus (sitting), Drakethorn (prone), Perdin (sitting), Vivecar (kneeling), Divaxia (sitting), Lady Cerydwyn (sitting)
Obvious paths: east, west, northeast, northwest, southeast, southwest
>Morka says, "healing please"
>Devishal points at you, ruining your hiding place.
>l deviYou see Lord Devishal the Sustainer.
He appears to be a Faendryl Dark Elf.
He appears to have come of age and average height. He has piercing silver eyes and ebon skin. He has chin length, silky silver hair with a black streak running through it. He has a gaunt face, an upturned nose and sharply-curved pointed ears. He has a jagged scar that runs across his left cheek.
He has some minor cuts and bruises on his right arm, some minor cuts and bruises on his right leg, some minor cuts and bruises on his left leg, some minor cuts and bruises on his right hand, some minor cuts and bruises on his left hand, minor cuts and bruises on his chest, minor cuts and bruises on his abdominal area, minor cuts and bruises on his back, a bruised left eye, a strange case of muscle twitching, and minor bruises about the head.
He has a scar across his neck, old battle scars on his right arm, old battle scars on his left arm, a missing right leg, old battle scars on his left leg, a mangled right hand, a mangled left hand, an old battle scar across his chest, several painful-looking scars across his abdominal area, an old battle scar across his back, a black-and-blue right eye, a black-and-blue left eye, constant muscle spasms, and a scar across his face.
He is wearing a wide-brimmed black felt hat, a torn leather eye-patch, a narrow-eyed expressionless facemask, a crystal amulet, a chipped black onyx skull talisman, a matte black alloy skull talisman, a silver-chased black opal locket, a rolaren-chased alchemist's kit chemically burned and discolored in various spots, a tattered and badly torn silk satchel, a tattered and weather-beaten backpack embroidered with a map of Old Ta'Faendryl, a rune-etched black Faendryl robe, an open-necked deep black silk shirt, a slim dark silver Faendryl wristband, a rune-embossed silver Faendryl band, some dark suede fingerless gloves, a bone white sack, a tattered and badly torn coin pouch, a black leather rune-etched pouch, some austere black twill pants, and some slim black narrow-toed boots.
>Goo meditates over Morka.
Goo takes Morka's head damage.
>glance deviYou glance at Devishal.
>Goo meditates over Morka.
Goo takes all of Morka's blood loss.
>You hear the subdued thoughts of Khirdahn echo in your mind:
"anyone want to buy a set of extremely rare drake weapons? I have a Drake backsword, a drake battlesword, a drake belaying pinm, a drake broadsword, a drake talwer, and a drake lance. make me and offer on the set. I am willing to split them up but i'll take a much better offer."
Lord Inthar just went west.
>Mielikki just went west.
>'Would you mind never doing that again?You darkly ask in Dark Elven, "Would you mind never doing that again?"
>Goo murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
>Goo concentrates.
Goo's head looks better.
>You hear the subdued thoughts of Beramun echo in your mind:
"Selling picture taking lockets. I have an emerald and ruby mosaic locket, a flame-shaped ruby locket, a lapis and pearl locket, an enamelled sea-blue scarab locket, an opal-inset gold filigree locket, a silver dolphin locket, an enameled green scarab locket and a simple gold locket 75k a piece. TTM if you want one."
Ryndel just arrived.
>Morka suddenly looks drained!
glower devi>You glower darkly at Devishal.
>Ryndel just went northwest.
Morka says, "thankee"
>Devishal peers quizzically at you.
>Devishal says in Dark Elven, "i do mind"
>You hear the subdued thoughts of Alorrah echo in your mind:
"Looking for a private picker to do four boxes from harbs for me"
A tiny but brilliantly colored bird lands on a branch overhead. It cocks its head, regarding the scene quizzically a moment, then begins to sing. Liquid music pours out from it in an astounding volume for such a tiny bird and you are struck silent for a time with the beauty of its singing.
>Devishal says in Dark Elven, "we don't appreciate thieves and sneaks here"
>Divaxia murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
>You hear the subdued thoughts of Kyha echo in your mind:
"75k for a dead cat? what's a live one worth?"
Divaxia gestures.
Divaxia's nervous system looks better.
>You hear the subdued thoughts of Himoura echo in your mind:
"selling a garlic and red lichen amulet - makes you fingers smell like garlic...maybe more mb:5k"
Devishal smiles at you.
>Goo murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
>Goo concentrates.
Goo's head looks better.
>Goo says something in guild speak.
>Guspain just arrived.
'Then do not be surprised if you find yourself without a finger next time you point at me, then.>You darkly say in Dark Elven, "Then do not be surprised if you find yourself without a finger next time you point at me, then."
Guspain just went east.
>e[Town Square, East]
Here in the center of a broad plaza stands the impressive facade of the slate-roofed Moot Hall. Facing the square are some of the town's more prosperous shops, still doing business with the many customers who still frequent the streets at night. You also see some acantha leaf and a large wooden barrel.
Also here: Letisha, Tziporah (kneeling)
Obvious paths: north, south, east, west

** About 45 minutes later **

>sneak e
Roundtime: 10 sec.
[Town Square, Small Park]
A small, shaded park fills an old vacant lot behind a row of buildings, the bright lamplight from the square filtering through the passage to the north to illuminate the area with a soft glow. You also see some manna bread and a large sack.
Also here: Lord Smoothnatty, Lord Devishal, Llelandra (sitting), Xaltotun, Meadowolf (kneeling), Inucus, Piran (sitting), Gastone (sitting), Apprentice Necron (kneeling), Tavistir (sitting), Hinn (sitting), Enormis (sitting), Genavieve (sitting), Lady Tajie, Yolandra (sitting), Lord Goo, Starshade (sitting), Seronth (sitting), Summerdai (sitting)
Obvious paths: north, south, west
>Devishal points at you, ruining your hiding place.
>glance deviYou glance at Devishal.
>l deviYou see Lord Devishal the Sustainer.
He appears to have come of age and average height. He has piercing silver eyes and ebon skin. He has chin length, silky silver hair with a black streak running through it. He has a gaunt face, an upturned nose and sharply-curved pointed ears. He has a jagged scar that runs across his left cheek.
He has minor bruises on his neck, some minor cuts and bruises on his right leg, some minor cuts and bruises on his left leg, minor cuts and bruises on his abdominal area, minor cuts and bruises on his back, a bruised left eye, a strange case of muscle twitching, and minor bruises about the head.
He has old battle scars on his left arm, old battle scars on his left hand, a black-and-blue right eye, and old battle scars on his right arm.
He is wearing a wide-brimmed black felt hat, a torn leather eye-patch, a narrow-eyed expressionless facemask, a crystal amulet, a chipped black onyx skull talisman, a matte black alloy skull talisman, a silver-chased black opal locket, a rolaren-chased alchemist's kit chemically burned and discolored in various spots, a tattered and badly torn silk satchel, a tattered and weather-beaten backpack embroidered with a map of Old Ta'Faendryl, a rune-etched black Faendryl robe, an open-necked deep black silk shirt, a slim dark silver Faendryl wristband, a rune-embossed silver Faendryl band, some dark suede fingerless gloves, a bone white sack, a tattered and badly torn coin pouch, a black leather rune-etched pouch, some austere black twill pants, and some slim black narrow-toed boots.
>Devishal asks in Dark Elven, "your threat?"
>Lord Smoothnatty just went south.
>Devishal removes a bone white buckler from in his black Faendryl robe.
>sighYou sigh.
>darkDevishal removes a heavily spiked vultite knee-breaker from in his black Faendryl robe.
>
You are now speaking the Dark Elf language.
>Piran seems slightly different.
>You hear the faint thoughts of Kiralina echo in your mind:
""Anybody selling pouches or containers of any type tonight?"
Devishal nods to you.
You hear the subdued thoughts of Algeron echo in your mind:
"selling a pure white leather prayer book, fresh, has 6 spells, well of life, lite blues, dark blues,remove curse, holy blade, and prayer of protection, 100k min"
>Xaltotun chuckles.
>Devishal traces a sign while beseeching the spirits for empowerment...
>Devishal gestures at you.
CS: +133 - TD: +339 + CvA: +15 + d100: +11 - -5 == -175
Warded off!
>Devishal cackles!
>Lord Devishal just went north.

** About 10 minutes after this I went to TSC to confront him again **

>Chadj winks at Devishal.
>You hear the subdued thoughts of Hammerrhead echo in your mind:
"Selling a puppet morphing thing for 4m"
Spinnacher just arrived.
>Spinnacher just went east.
>You hear the subdued thoughts of Algeron echo in your mind:
"selling a gem inlaid blue steel falchion, plain 6x, 3.5 mil min"
Inyk just arrived.
>Inyk just went east.
>Tejita just went west.
>You hear the subdued thoughts of Esperath echo in your mind:
"Looking for some dwarven, halfling, or light-weight half-plate. TTM."
Laleena just arrived.
>Laleena just went west.
>Journeywoman Daelynna's group just went west.
>You hear the subdued thoughts of Ardwen echo in your mind:
"Sellin some plate; 500m, some plate; 175m, some plate; 100m, an axe; 140m, a falchion; 135m, some dice; 175m, an orb; 200m, a belt; 150m, a painting; 140m; a pouch; 225m, a satchel; 175m, a hand; 125m, some double; 200m, some double; 150m, some full; 100m, some double; 140m, a broadsword; 170m, a bastardsword; 130m, a waraxe; 125m; some brig; 140m, a staff; 130m, Sorrow; 130m a key; 250m etc"
You hear the subdued thoughts of Algeron echo in your mind:
"selling a fresh ruby amulet, 20k min"
Krindle just arrived.
>Izadriel just arrived.
>Laleena just arrived.
>Ioeth just arrived.
Laleena just went east.
>Krindle just went southwest.
>Ioeth yawns.
>Ioeth just went northwest.
>Jimli just arrived.
>Izadriel asks, "Healer please?"
>Izadriel slides a gold ring off his finger.
Izadriel slides an intricate gold and brass ring on his finger.
Suddenly Izadriel vanishes!
>Suddenly Izadriel appears in the room holding onto a ring he has just placed on his finger.
>Vivecar's group just arrived.
>Jimli just went southwest.
>Vondrax just arrived.
>Vivecar calmly says, "i meant to do that"
>Vivecar nods to Avarie.
>Zargof says, "minors on me right/left leg, chest, left hand and back, please"
>Vivecar whistles tunelessly to himself.
>You hear the subdued thoughts of Hammerrhead echo in your mind:
"I'll take em all, Ardwen"
Taesen chuckles.
>Vondrax just went west.
>Crep just arrived.
>Crep just went east.
>Avarie gives Vivecar a friendly hug.
>Vivecar hugs Avarie.
>Devishal murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
>Devishal concentrates.
Devishal's nervous system looks better.
look>[Town Square Central]
This is the heart of the main square of Wehnimer's Landing, where townfolk, travellers, and adventurers meet. An old well and an oak are here. You also see the Perdin disk and some stone benches with some stuff on it.
Also here: Taesen, Avarie, Vivecar, Izadriel, Eladamrri, Imagestar (sitting), Zargof, Krystabell, Inucus (sitting), Lord Devishal (kneeling), Lord Trakks (sitting), Divaxia (sitting), Perdin (sitting), Lady Cerydwyn (sitting)
>Vivecar calmly exclaims, "woohoo, bonus!"
>Devishal stands up.
"Picking hooded figures, phantasmas, roa'ters, pooka, boxes and the like and lower my Wayside table"
Devishal says something in guild speak.
>Avarie says, "thank you again"
>Devishal says, "Viv"
>Vivecar grins.
>Eladamrri just went northwest.
>Devishal says, "get ready to rezz me"
>Vivecar squints at Devishal.
>Genavieve just arrived.
>Genavieve just went east.
"selling an acid pitted midnight blue falchion, acid flares color changing, 225k min"
Devishal smiles.
>Liagala's group just arrived.
>Liagala's group just went west.
>Devishal taps Imagestar lightly on her shoulder.
"selling a pure white leather prayer book, fresh, has 6 spells, well of life, lite blues, dark blues,remove curse, holy blade, and prayer of protection, 100k min"
Vivecar calmly asks, "eerr can i take a raincheck?"
>Imagestar asks something in guild speak.
>Vivecar grins at Devishal.
> * Diablery just bit the dust!
>Devishal says, "get ready to hold my wounds"
Liagala's group just arrived.
Imagestar says something in guild speak.
>Liagala's group climbed an oak tree.
>Lord Devishal just went west.
>Avarie just left.
>Zargof asks, "any healers about?"
>Trakks whistles tunelessly to himself.
>wImagestar stares off into space.
>[Town Square, West]
Here in the midst of the town stretches the cobblestoned main bazaar, its lamplit lanes abuzz with traders and vendors hawking their wares at any hour of the day or night. The gilded but peeling stone facade of the First Elanith Secure Bank dominates this side of the square.
Also here: Lady Ashenath, Ronilith
>w[Wehnimer's, Winter St.]
A few shoppers, traders and local residents walk along this avenue, chatting in the night air or heading home. On the west side of the road is the grocer's shop. You also see an engraved iron chest.
Obvious paths: east, west
>w[Wehnimer's, West Ring Rd.]
The lane to the east leads into the heart of town and the main square. The back wall of the grocer's shop borders the road, its wide door surrounded by piles of rough gunny sacks and stacks of wooden crates, some empty, others still to be unpacked.
Obvious paths: north, south, east
>eeeYou hear the subdued thoughts of Gemni echo in your mind:
"Selling 5x brig 500k, 4x somewhat damage weighted dagger base weapons 150k, 4x blessable mace with skull that talks to you, some 15 actions, a SHOW, and will stun you if you poke it 200k TTM"
You hear the subdued thoughts of Sergey echo in your mind:
"Selling an oversized gingham tote bag. (Displaying a charming red gingham print, the tote is large enough to store all the neccessities for a day at the beach.) shoulder worn, holds large amount. 1m"
[Wehnimer's, Winter St.]
A few shoppers, traders and local residents walk along this avenue, chatting in the night air or heading home. On the west side of the road is the grocer's shop. You also see an engraved iron chest.
[Town Square, West]
Here in the midst of the town stretches the cobblestoned main bazaar, its lamplit lanes abuzz with traders and vendors hawking their wares at any hour of the day or night. The gilded but peeling stone facade of the First Elanith Secure Bank dominates this side of the square.
Also here: Lady Ashenath, Ronilith
[Town Square Central]
This is the heart of the main square of Wehnimer's Landing, where townfolk, travellers, and adventurers meet. An old well and an oak are here. You also see the Perdin disk and some stone benches with some stuff on it.
Also here: Taesen, Vivecar, Izadriel, Imagestar (sitting), Zargof, Krystabell, Inucus (sitting), Lord Trakks (sitting), Divaxia (sitting), Perdin (sitting), Lady Cerydwyn (sitting)
Izadriel asks, "Anyone able to please fix a few minor booboos?"
>Vivecar gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
>Izadriel chews on his fingernails.
>Lord Devishal just arrived.
>Lord Devishal just went east.
Imagestar says something in guild speak.
>Vivecar gestures into the air.
>You hear the faint thoughts of Kiralina echo in your mind:
"100k book"
Kedryn just arrived.
>Kedryn just went southeast.
>e[Town Square, East]
Here in the center of a broad plaza stands the impressive facade of the slate-roofed Moot Hall. Facing the square are some of the town's more prosperous shops, still doing business with the many customers who still frequent the streets at night. You also see a large wooden barrel.
Also here: Laleena
>ee[Wehnimer's, Penna St.]
The cracked pavement and dirt drainage ditches along the side of the road form a transition between the busier avenues of the main bazaar and the less frequented, humbler, and more unsavory sections of the town.
>[Wehnimer's, Cheridin Ave.]
The broad avenue intersects here with the narrower byway connecting to the bazaar to the west, where occasional sounds of distant revelry rise from the lamplit streets.
>eYou can't go there.
e>eneeSorry, you may only type ahead 2 commands.
You can't go there.
You can't go there.
[Wehnimer's, Cheridin Ave.]
Just south of here, the traffic on Cheridin streams west towards the bazaar. To the east, the lanes twist through neighborhoods.
Obvious paths: south, east
>[Wehnimer's, Lyon Way]
The intermittent rhythm of movement through the street to the east and west is accentuated by a constant loud clanging coming from the north, where a column of smoke rises from a towering chimney.
Also here: Lord Devishal
Obvious paths: north, east, west
>ws[Wehnimer's, Cheridin Ave.]
Just south of here, the traffic on Cheridin streams west towards the bazaar. To the east, the lanes twist through neighborhoods.
Obvious paths: south, east
>[Wehnimer's, Cheridin Ave.]
The broad avenue intersects here with the narrower byway connecting to the bazaar to the west, where occasional sounds of distant revelry rise from the lamplit streets.
>ww[Wehnimer's, Penna St.]
The cracked pavement and dirt drainage ditches along the side of the road form a transition between the busier avenues of the main bazaar and the less frequented, humbler, and more unsavory sections of the town.
>[Town Square, East]
Here in the center of a broad plaza stands the impressive facade of the slate-roofed Moot Hall. Facing the square are some of the town's more prosperous shops, still doing business with the many customers who still frequent the streets at night. You also see a large wooden barrel.
Also here: Lord Devishal, Laleena
>wLord Devishal just went west.
[Town Square Central]
Also here: Lord Devishal, Taesen, Vivecar, Izadriel, Imagestar (sitting), Zargof, Krystabell, Inucus (sitting), Lord Trakks (sitting), Divaxia (sitting), Perdin (sitting), Lady Cerydwyn (sitting)
>Vivecar snaps his fingers.
>Lucida just arrived.
>Lucida just went east.
>You hear the subdued thoughts of Sergey echo in your mind:
"Selling an adorable calf-length white linen dress with a fitted bodice and full flowing skirt. armor worn. 1m"
You hear the subdued thoughts of Axhinde echo in your mind:
"Selling a massive crimson razored battlesword (4x fire flaring greatsword, 150k) a crimson-swept black onyx dagger (4x fire flaring, 50k) and a slate grey hafted golden handaxe (3x, 94/225 with decent damage weighting, 300k) think to me"
Spinnacher just arrived.
>Spinnacher just went west.
>Laleena just arrived.
>Laleena just went west.
>Zargof just left.
>Kedryn just arrived.
>Kedryn just went west.
>Laleena just arrived.
>Laleena just went east.
You hear the subdued thoughts of Juliannae echo in your mind:
"Selling some studded dark brigandine armor. 4x brigandine armor, further enchantable. light at 23 lbs. 150k min bid."
'I do not plan to kill you, Devishal. So stop sweating. But if you ever cast at me again, it will be more than a finger you lose.>You darkly say, "I do not plan to kill you, Devishal. So stop sweating. But if you ever cast at me again, it will be more than a finger you lose."
>l[Town Square Central]
Also here: Taesen, Vivecar, Izadriel, Imagestar (sitting), Krystabell, Inucus (sitting), Lord Trakks (sitting), Divaxia (sitting), Perdin (sitting), Lady Cerydwyn (sitting)
>mutterYou mutter something inaudible.
>You hear the subdued thoughts of Sergey echo in your mind:
"Selling a handwoven seagrass tote adorned with fancy wildflowers. back worn, holds a very large amount. MB 1m"
You hear the subdued thoughts of Xeroz echo in your mind:
"lookin fer a full mage spell up...TTM"
Drizzient's group just arrived.
>Guspain just arrived.
Drizzient's group just went west.
"selling a ruby-capped scroll-etched claidhmore - has a few actions mb:100k"
Guspain just went east.
>You hear the faint thoughts of Devishal touch your mind:
"going to kill me?"
Spinnacher just arrived.
>Imagestar snickers.
>Imagestar rolls her eyes.
>You hear the subdued thoughts of Zuwich echo in your mind:
"Buying empty gold wands, 1k each"
* Drethron just bit the dust!
>Las's group just arrived.
>Las's group just went northeast.
>Vivecar calmly says, "i think he missed all that"
>'I concur.You darkly say, "I concur."
>Trakks nods.
>Great Lady Olsa just arrived.
>You hear the subdued thoughts of Xeroz echo in your mind:
"buyin a full mage spell up"
Imagestar quietly says, "I've never known Devishal to "sweat" anyone."
'I will repeat myself upon his return.>You darkly say, "I will repeat myself upon his return."
>You hear the subdued thoughts of Izadriel echo in your mind:
"Any healers around eh?"
Raelin just arrived.
>Imrahin just arrived.
Maralynna just arrived.
>Raelin went over to an old well.
>'Well sweat or not, he cast at me then ran off.You darkly say, "Well sweat or not, he cast at me then ran off."
>l[Town Square Central]
This is the heart of the main square of Wehnimer's Landing, where townfolk, travellers, and adventurers meet. An old well and an oak are here. You also see the Raelin disk, the Perdin disk and some stone benches with some stuff on it.
Also here: Maralynna, Imrahin, Great Lady Olsa, Spinnacher, Taesen, Vivecar, Izadriel, Imagestar (sitting), Krystabell, Inucus (sitting), Lord Trakks (sitting), Divaxia (sitting), Perdin (sitting), Lady Cerydwyn (sitting)
>'After pointing me out of hiding.You darkly say, "After pointing me out of hiding."
>Spinnacher exclaims, "Trakks!"
>You hear the subdued thoughts of Kearsy echo in your mind:
"lookin for rolaren things that arent weapons or armor, also kitty things of all types and toys ttm please"
Vivecar calmly says, "well......he is rather smelly"
>Adyria just arrived.
>Imagestar quietly says, "He's not afraid of you."
Adyria just went west.
>Trakks tiredly says, "spin"
"selling a cross-gilt silver tower shield - has a weapon harness mb:100k"
Izadriel says, "I hate pointers.."
>You hear the subdued thoughts of Settium echo in your mind:
"anyone selling 5x doubles? ttm"
You hear the subdued thoughts of Kearsy echo in your mind:
"sellin some fangs, pinworn skull drink holders, and dead pets from ebons ttm please"
Trakks tiredly says, "how you doining"
>Izadriel grins.
>Olsa put a claidhmore behind some stone benches.
>You hear the subdued thoughts of Lythanda echo in your mind:
"buying a nice belt worn or leg worn sheath"
Vivecar kneels down and begins to meditate.
>'I do not wish him to be afraid of me.You darkly say, "I do not wish him to be afraid of me."
>Imagestar quietly says, "He's not afriad of anyone."
>Spinnacher exclaims, "You Alive again!"
>Imrahin asks, "Could someone pop a sea nymph box for me?"
>Trakks nods.
Khata just arrived.
"selling some diagonally laced double leather, +29, decent crit padded, has a show, 20 mil min"
Imagestar quietly says, "afraid rather."
>Khata just went west.
>'I have no wish to harm another of my own race.You darkly say, "I have no wish to harm another of my own race."
>Imagestar quietly says, "Devi"
You hear the subdued thoughts of Kiralina echo in your mind:
"100k book"
>Imagestar pulls on Devishal, trying to get him closer.
You hear very soft footsteps.
>You hear very soft footsteps.
>Trakks tiredly says, "spin, did you see the ugly boots i bought"
>'I do not plan to kill you, Devishal. But if you ever cast at me again, it will be more than a finger you lose.Lucida just arrived.
Devishal says, "good thats why i attempted to airwall you"
>You darkly say, "I do not plan to kill you, Devishal. But if you ever cast at me again, it will be more than a finger you lose."
Lucida just went east.
You hear very soft footsteps.
Tejita just arrived.
>Lucida just arrived.
>Lucida went over to an old well.
>Laleena just arrived.
>Laleena just went east.
>You hear the subdued thoughts of Gemni echo in your mind:
"Selling 5x brig 500k, 4x somewhat damage weighted dagger base weapons 150k, 4x blessable mace with skull that talks to you, some 15 actions, a SHOW, and will stun you if you poke it 200k TTM"
Union just arrived.
>Union just went east.
>You hear the subdued thoughts of Kiralina echo in your mind:
"sorry to repeat, wasn't sure if i was on the right channel"
Spinnacher says, "I heared of em"
>Tejita rubs Devishal gently.
>Tejita chuckles.
>Imagestar stares off into space.
>Trakks nods.
>Devishal says, "i don't take threats idly"
>Devishal says, "show yourself"
>The appearance of great calm leaves Vivecar as he looks up and glances around.

Vivecar gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
>Devishal says, "and i'll cast at you again"
>Valdasius just arrived.
Valdasius just went west.
l>[Town Square Central]
Also here: Tejita, Lord Devishal, Maralynna, Imrahin, Great Lady Olsa, Spinnacher, Taesen, Vivecar (kneeling), Izadriel, Imagestar (sitting), Krystabell, Inucus (sitting), Lord Trakks (sitting), Divaxia (sitting), Perdin (sitting), Lady Cerydwyn (sitting)
>Tejita searches around for a moment.
>ambush benchYou lunge forward and ambush the stone benches mercilessly but with little effect.
>Devishal says, "the same airwall spell"
Imagestar quietly says, "He was trying to help not hinder you"
Vivecar gestures into the air.
>Imagestar laughs!
>'And I will ignore it, again.You darkly say, "And I will ignore it, again."
>You hear the subdued thoughts of Juliannae echo in your mind:
"Selling some studded dark brigandine armor. 4x brigandine armor, further enchantable. light at 23 lbs. 150k min bid."
Vivecar calmly says, "aaww drat"
>Gwaehir just arrived.
>Gwaehir went over to an old well.
>The buzz of thoughts in your mind subsides.
* Aplo just bit the dust!
>Trakks tiredly says, "i am trying to sell em"
>'Please refrain from casting anything at me, beneficial or not.Gwaehir just arrived.
You darkly say, "Please refrain from casting anything at me, beneficial or not."
>Devishal gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
Gwaehir just went northeast.
>Maralynna raises an eyebrow.
>Great Lady Olsa just went southwest.
>Devishal grins at you.
>Divaxia gestures.
Divaxia's head looks better.
>Guspain just arrived.
>Guspain just went northwest.
>Devishal asks, "why does chadj say i'm going to die?"
>Trakks tiredly says, "gremblar, why you so grumpy"
>Devishal peers quizzically at you.
>Imagestar quietly says, "Geeze.. these people here.."
>Izadriel asks, "Anyone able to please fix a few minor booboos?"
>'Because Chadj is misinformed.You darkly say, "Because Chadj is misinformed."
>Divaxia gestures.
Divaxia's neck looks better.
>Taesen tactfully says, "Maybe it's destiny."
>Taesen grins at Devishal.
>Maralynna nods to Izadriel.
>Guspain just arrived.
>Guspain went over to an old well.
>Valdasius just arrived.
Valdasius just went east.
Great Lady Olsa just arrived.
>Divaxia gestures.
Divaxia's abdomen looks better.
>Maralynna meditates over Izadriel.
Maralynna takes Izadriel's right leg damage.
>Devishal says, "well he thinks he's going to laugh when i do"
>The silvery luminescence fades from around Maralynna.
>Izadriel smiles at Maralynna.
Maralynna takes Izadriel's chest damage.
>The bright luminescence fades from around Maralynna.
Maralynna meditates over Izadriel.
Maralynna takes Izadriel's abdomen damage.
>Great Lady Olsa just went northwest.
Divaxia gestures.
Divaxia's back looks better.
>Vivecar gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
>'Then perhaps he will, when you die.You darkly say, "Then perhaps he will, when you die."
Maralynna takes Izadriel's left eye damage.
Vivecar momentarily gets a faroff look in his eyes, and then returns to normal.
>Spinnacher asks, "dye need any blood Izadriel?"
>Vivecar stands up.
'What does that have to do with me?>You darkly ask, "What does that have to do with me?"
>Tejita nods to Taesen.
Tejita chuckles.
Vivecar traces a sign while petitioning the spirits for cognition...
Divaxia gestures.
Divaxia's left eye looks better.
Tejita raises his fist defiantly.
A silvery fog coalesces around Vivecar, obscuring his form. When the fog dissipates, Vivecar is gone.
>Izadriel says, "Thanks ma'am"
>Ericos just arrived.
>Ericos just went west.
>Tejita grumbles.
Maralynna takes all of Izadriel's blood loss.
>Tejita chuckles.
>Izadriel shakes his head.
>Devishal says, "yer the only one i have a situation with"
>Izadriel chuckles.
>Tejita gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
Tejita gestures into the air.
Tejita momentarily gets a faroff look in his eyes, and then returns to normal.
>Devishal says, "so i figured he was your lap dog"
>l[Town Square Central]
Also here: Tejita, Lord Devishal, Maralynna, Imrahin, Spinnacher, Taesen, Izadriel, Imagestar (sitting), Krystabell, Inucus (sitting), Lord Trakks (sitting), Divaxia (sitting), Perdin (sitting), Lady Cerydwyn (sitting)
>Maralynna smiles at Izadriel.
>Tejita removes a steel dirk from in his fishing cloak.
>Tejita slings a wooden shield off from over his shoulder.
Krindle just arrived.
>Krindle just went east.
>Tejita traces a sign while petitioning the spirits for cognition...
Tejita gestures into the air.
A silvery fog coalesces around Tejita, obscuring his form. When the fog dissipates, Tejita is gone.
>Izadriel bows to Maralynna.
>Inyk just arrived.
>Divaxia gestures.
Divaxia's right leg looks better.
'He is my friend. I do not control what he says and does not say.>You darkly say, "He is my friend. I do not control what he says and does not say."
>Inyk just went northwest.
>Imagestar pouts at Devishal.
>Izadriel slides a gold ring off his finger.
Izadriel slides an intricate gold and brass ring on his finger.
Suddenly Izadriel vanishes!
>'The only thing I am saying to you, is please refrain from casting at me in the future.Alishala just arrived.
>You darkly say, "The only thing I am saying to you, is please refrain from casting at me in the future."
Divaxia murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
Divaxia gestures.
Divaxia's left leg looks better.
Devishal says, "i didn't think Faendryl kept their pets on leashes like the dhe'nari"
>Piran just arrived.
>Taesen just left.
>Strongcider just arrived.
>Alishala gazes in wonder at her surroundings.
>Piran just went southwest.
>Devishal smiles at you.
>Divaxia removes some cactacae spine from in her silvery backpack.
>Trakks tiredly says, "well, can we all feel the love "
>Divaxia takes a bite of her cactacae spine.
Divaxia's left leg looks better.
>Farred just arrived.
>'I have no pets.You darkly say, "I have no pets."
>Farred just went west.
>Devishal clasps Imagestar's hand tenderly.
>glower devishYou glower darkly at Devishal.
>Imagestar smiles.
Divaxia's right hand looks better.
>Pharion just arrived.
>Pharion just went southwest.
>Strongcider asks, "Any healers about please?"
>Devishal nods to Strongcider.
>Lord Eldrec just arrived.
>Lord Eldrec just went southwest.
>Devishal meditates over Strongcider.
Devishal takes Strongcider's chest damage.
rub medal>You rub a tiny smooth moon medallion.
1d100: 2 + Modifiers: 186 == 188

You become invisible.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
>Devishal meditates over Strongcider.
Nothing happens.
>Jesureth just arrived.
> * Wulfhen just bit the dust!
Divaxia's left hand looks better.
>Levihathan's group just arrived.
>Alishala gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
Imrahin just went southeast.
>Spinnacher murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
>Alishala gestures into the air.
Cecelia just arrived.
>Cecelia just went west.
>Levihathan just went northwest.
>Strongcider just handed Devishal some coins.
>Alishala ponders.
>Jesureth just went west.
>Divaxia put some woth flower in her silvery backpack.
>Harliegha giggles.
>Harliegha just went west.
>Strongcider says, "Thanks"
Divaxia gestures.
Divaxia's right arm looks better.
>Spinnacher gestures at Strongcider.
>Imagestar gently rests her hand on Devishal's shoulder.
Imagestar meditates over Devishal.
Imagestar takes Devishal's chest damage.
>Devishal says, "so, if you want my hand"
>Morka just arrived.
>Xont just arrived.
Devishal says, "take it."
>Imagestar smooches Devishal on the cheek.
>Imagestar murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
>Morka says, "healing please"
Imagestar concentrates.
Imagestar's chest looks better.
>Devishal says, "i'll leave the gates"
>Xont went over to an old well.
>Farred just arrived.
>Strongcider just went northwest.
>Lord Eldrec just arrived.
>Lord Eldrec just went east.
>Maralynna nods to Morka.
>Devishal says, "so you do not incur a fine"
>'Are you daft? I just got finished saying that I have no wish to harm you.You darkly say, "Are you daft? I just got finished saying that I have no wish to harm you."
>Maralynna meditates over Morka.
Maralynna takes Morka's right leg damage.
>Farred kneels down and begins to meditate.
Maralynna takes Morka's left leg damage.
>'Just do not cast at me.You darkly say, "Just do not cast at me."
Maralynna takes Morka's left hand damage.
>Devishal says, "actually, you said you didn't wish to kill me"
>Morka says, "thankee"
>Alishala searches around for a moment.
>Alishala starts chortling.
Maralynna takes all of Morka's blood loss.
>Trakks wiggles his nose.
Devishal says, "you did say you would take my hand"
>Vansing just arrived.
>Morka just handed Maralynna some coins.
>Vansing just went east.
>'Well let me clarify.You darkly say, "Well let me clarify."
Maralynna smiles at Morka.
>Morka sits down.
>You see a blur out of the corner of your eye, and Vivecar's group suddenly appears.
>Maralynna says, "Thank ye kindly"
>Devishal says, "i'm testing your resolve dearest kin."
>Vivecar grimaces visibly in pain.
>Tejita murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
>Tejita gestures.
Tejita looks a little better.
>Imagestar quietly says, "I heard em say he would harm anyone of the same race"
>Morka smiles at Maralynna.
>Maralynna murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
>Maralynna concentrates.
Maralynna's right leg looks better.
>Imagestar snickers at Devishal.
>Tejita gestures.
>Vivecar calmly says, "woohoo, im getting better"
>Vivecar chuckles.
>Tejita gestures.
>Tejita waves an arm about in an attempt to applaud.
>Tejita says, "well done."
>Aplo gives a ghostly chuckle.
>Nalfor just arrived.
>Devishal says, "you're supposed to be on my side"
>Tejita gestures.
>The sickly pallor seems to fade from Vivecar.
Vivecar laughs at Tejita!
'I have no wish to harm any of a race as superior as ours. If you had been a mutt, you would be without hands now. But as you are not, I owe you at least a small bit of respect.>Devishal nods to Imagestar.
>Kilo just arrived.
You darkly say, "I have no wish to harm any of a race as superior as ours. If you had been a mutt, you would be without hands now. But as you are not, I owe you at least a small bit of respect."
Tejita says, "well done indeed"
>l devishYou see Lord Devishal the Sustainer.
He has old battle scars on his left arm, old battle scars on his left hand, a black-and-blue right eye, developed slurred speech, and old battle scars on his right arm.
He is holding a heavily spiked vultite knee-breaker in his right hand.
He is wearing a flame-shaped ruby locket, a wide-brimmed black felt hat, a torn leather eye-patch, a narrow-eyed expressionless facemask, a crystal amulet, a chipped black onyx skull talisman, a matte black alloy skull talisman, a rolaren-chased alchemist's kit chemically burned and discolored in various spots, a tattered and badly torn silk satchel, a tattered and weather-beaten backpack embroidered with a map of Old Ta'Faendryl, a rune-etched black Faendryl robe, an open-necked deep black silk shirt, a slim dark silver Faendryl wristband, a rune-embossed silver Faendryl band, some dark suede fingerless gloves, a bone white sack, a tattered and badly torn coin pouch, a black leather rune-etched pouch, some austere black twill pants, and some slim black narrow-toed boots.
>Imagestar quietly says, "I am"
Tejita gestures.
Tejita's right arm looks better.
>Tejita exclaims, "i'm on your side!"
>Maralynna concentrates.
Maralynna's left leg looks better.
>Tejita turns to Devishal and cheers!
>Tejita gestures.
Tejita's right leg looks better.
>Imagestar snuggles up to Devishal, resting her head on his shoulder.
>Tejita says, "no wait. i'm on my side."
>Tejita's right arm looks better.
>Vivecar grins at Tejita.
>Devishal leans against some stone benches.
>Crep just arrived.
>Crep just went east.
>Imagestar quietly says, "But you wasn't listening when he said it cause you'd just walked in.."
>Crep just arrived.
>Crep just went west.
>Imagestar smiles.
>Devishal says, "then take no offense at the airwall"
>Kilo rubs a crystal amulet.
Kilo gets an odd look on his face.
>Vivecar calmly says, "alright Aplo lets get you up and about shall we"
>Maralynna put a bright chrysoberyl gem in her satin backpack.
>Maralynna removes some ambrominas leaf from on some stone benches.
>Vivecar smiles at Aplo.
>As Kilo pulls on his crystal amulet, his expression grows darker.
>Maralynna manages to take a bite of some acantha leaf, which is on some stone benches.
Maralynna looks a little better.
>Alishala gestures.
Alishala suddenly looks more powerful.
>Trakks tiredly says, "vive, feel the love in the air"
>You hear the ghostly voice of Aplo say, "yes please"
>Tifang just arrived.
>Devishal says, "it was merely to hinder a physical assault if one should have incurred"
>Alishala traces a sign while petitioning the spirits for cognition...
>Alishala gestures.
A dim aura surrounds Alishala.
>Maralynna manages to take a bite of some acantha leaf, which is on some stone benches.
Maralynna looks a little better.
>Tifang asks, "Any healing please?"
>Nalfor just went east.
>Alishala gestures.
Alishala stands tall and appears more confident.
>Vivecar calmly says, "yep, like an artic blast"
>Lady Sairai just arrived.
>Alishala gestures.
A brilliant aura surrounds Alishala.
>Maralynna takes a bite of her ambrominas leaf.
Maralynna's right leg looks better.
>Sairai put a soft green cap on some stone benches.
>Vivecar raises a hand while murmuring a soft orison...
Trakks nods.
Maralynna's left leg looks better.
>Alishala gestures.
An opalescent aura surrounds Alishala.
>Imagestar quietly says, "Airwalls are warm and fuzzy, I like Devishal's air walls.."
>Suddenly Izadriel appears in the room holding onto a ring he has just placed on his finger.
>Alishala raises a hand while murmuring a soft orison...
>Alishala gestures.
A pure white aura sparkles around Alishala.
Imagestar nods.
Maralynna's left hand looks better.
>Imagestar giggles.
>Vivecar gestures at Aplo.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Vivecar encompassing Aplo's corpse.
>Izadriel asks, "Healer please?"
>Alishala gestures.
A pearlescent emanation extends outward to encompass Alishala and those nearby.
>Izadriel fidgets.
Devishal nods to Izadriel.
>Maralynna put some ambrominas leaf in her satin backpack.
>Izadriel fidgets.
>Devishal meditates over Izadriel.
Devishal takes Izadriel's head damage.
Devishal takes Izadriel's chest damage.
Devishal takes some of Izadriel's blood loss.
>Alishala gestures.
A sphere of pure white light appears above you.
A wispy tendril of pure magic reaches out to encircle Alishala and those nearby.
>Maralynna nods to Izadriel.
Izadriel smiles at Devishal.
>Sairai put a faded violet shawl behind some stone benches.
>'And as I have proven, there was no physical assault to come. So if you do not cast at me in the future, we will not have a problem. And I will continue not to cast at you.You darkly say, "And as I have proven, there was no physical assault to come. So if you do not cast at me in the future, we will not have a problem. And I will continue not to cast at you."
Ugglorr just arrived.
>Lady Sairai just went west.
A deafening screech pierces the air around you as Ugglorr struggles to remove his vultite axe from his vruul skin thigh-sheath.
>Ugglorr slides a gold ring off his finger.
>Ugglorr slides an intricate gold and brass ring on his finger.
Suddenly Ugglorr vanishes!
>Izadriel says, "Diseased and bleeding"
>prep 113Cerydwyn gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
You gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the UnDisease spell...
Your spell is ready.
>Vivecar raises a hand while murmuring a soft orison...
>cast izadelCerydwyn gestures at Izadriel.
Izadriel's skin looks healthier.
Cast at what?
>Devishal concentrates.
Devishal's head looks better.
>Simh just arrived.
Vivecar gestures at Aplo.
Vivecar suddenly looks very drained.

A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Aplo in it.
>
A brilliant glow forms around Aplo, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Aplo awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.
Aplo seems slightly different.
>Cerydwyn meditates over Izadriel.
Cerydwyn takes all of Izadriel's blood loss.
cast iza>You gesture at Izadriel.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
Simh just went northeast.
>Izadriel says, "My thanks"
Alishala gestures at Izadriel.
>You feel less confident than before.
>Inucus stands up.
>Izadriel bows to Devishal.
>Inucus put an estoc in his oilcloth sheath.
>The tingling sensation and sense of security leaves you.
>Tejita grumbles.
>Izadriel bows to Cerydwyn.
>Tifang asks, "Any healing please?"
>You feel at full magical power again.
'Do you have a problem with this arrangement? >Devishal says, "you can appreciate my view on the situation."
>Inucus slings a reinforced shield over his shoulder.
You darkly say, "Do you have a problem with this arrangement? "
>Trakks tiredly says, "wow, like to halfling at a tart fest, just love love love"
Inucus just went east.
>Tejita meditates over Tifang.
Tejita takes Tifang's head damage.
Tejita takes Tifang's left eye damage.
Tejita takes Tifang's left arm damage.
Tejita takes Tifang's right leg damage.
Alishala ponders.
>Llyea just arrived.
>Divaxia pulls Trakks closer to herself.
Devishal says, "there is no reason to hide"
Tejita meditates over Tifang.
Nothing happens.
>Maralynna sighs.
>Tifang smiles at Tejita.
>Tifang rummages around in his pockets.
>Imagestar quietly says, "Grembler you don't make sense. You said first that it wouldn't be just his finger he'd loose and THEN you say that you wouldn't harm him"
>Izadriel removes an orange rolaren falchion from in his black leather thigh-sheath.
>Llyea quietly asks, "ANy healers able to patch me up a bit?"
>Tifang just handed Tejita some coins.
>Daig just arrived.
>Daig just went northwest.
>Izadriel rummages around in his pockets.
>Llyea coughs.
Tejita says, "thank you"
>Maralynna nods to Llyea.
>Tifang bows to Tejita.
>Tejita nods to Tifang.
>Tifang says, "Thankess."
>Aplo sits up.
>Tifang smiles at Vivecar.
>Vivecar calmly says, "welcome back to the land of the living"
Tifang just went west.
Devishal concentrates.
>Maralynna touches Llyea.
>Maralynna meditates over Llyea.
Maralynna takes Llyea's back damage.
>Divaxia gestures.
Divaxia's head looks better.
Imagestar quietly says, "But if he was loosing body parts of any sorts I'd say that is harm"
>Vivecar smiles tif
>Izadriel just closed an ethereally pale spidersilk haversack.
Maralynna takes Llyea's left arm damage.
>Trakks leans on Divaxia, giving her a companionable grin.
>Imagestar nods.
Aplo says, "aye, thanks to you"
>Imagestar nods.
Izadriel just went west.
Alishala somberly says in Dark Elven, "Oi tha' whole lot'o ye fail tae make sense."
Maralynna meditates over Llyea.
Maralynna takes some of Llyea's blood loss.
>Vivecar grumbles.
>Llyea just handed Maralynna some coins.
>Alishala gazes up into the heavens.
>Vivecar whistles tunelessly to himself.
Nothing happens.
>Llyea quietly says, "Thank you."
>Maralynna smiles at Llyea.
>Simh just arrived.
Trakks just licked Divaxia!
>Simh sits down.
>Llyea curtsies to Maralynna.
>Maralynna says, "Welcome"
>Simh rummages around in his pockets.
>Vivecar bows to Aplo.
>Simh stands up.
>Moonstrike just arrived.
>Spinnacher grins at Tejita.
>Llyea just went west.
>Imagestar quietly says, "So make up your mind."
>Maralynna concentrates.
Maralynna's back looks better.
>Moonstrike just went east.
>Divaxia says, "hi honey"
>Simh just went east.
>Aplo just handed Vivecar some coins.
>Kilo stands up.
>'Imagestar, I do not see how you are involved in the situation, but I will involve you nonetheless. I said if he continued to cast at me, and point at me, I would do it, even though it goes against my views as a Dark elf.You darkly say, "Imagestar, I do not see how you are involved in the situation, but I will involve you nonetheless. I said if he continued to cast at me, and point at me, I would do it, even though it goes against my views as a Dark elf."
>Vivecar just handed Aplo some coins.
>(Trakks pulls diva over to him and gives her a noogie)
Kilo just left.
>Simh just arrived.
>Simh just went west.
>Vivecar calmly says, "was about to say no tips"
>Trakks whistles tunelessly to himself.
>Vivecar chuckles.
>exp
Level: 81 Experience: 3529797
Next level at: 3600000 exp. Exp. until next lvl: 70203
Fame: 21688644 Mana: 243/243 Max
Deeds: 7 Deaths this level: 4

Your mind is as clear as a bell.
Imrahin just arrived.
>Imrahin just went west.
>Vivecar winks at Aplo.
>Union just arrived.
>Union just went northwest.
>Imagestar snickers.
>Guspain just arrived.
>Guspain just went east.
>Dryhtnes just arrived.
>Sogo just arrived.
>Aplo grins at Vivecar.
>Simh just arrived.
>Sogo just went west.
>Simh climbed an oak tree.
>Trakks tiredly says, "vive, want diva's recipe for kobold surprise"
>Sogo just arrived.
>Sogo went over to an old well.
Inucus just arrived.
>Kedryn just arrived.
>Kedryn just went west.
>Inucus just went west.
>Vivecar calmly says, "eerrr no thanks"
>Devishal says, "my spell was strictly a defensive maneuver"
>Vivecar looks over at Trakks and shakes his head.
>Lady Eiadh just arrived.
Imagestar quietly says, "You are a walking contradiction because you said that if he casted at you you would continue to ignore it."
>Trakks tiredly says, "its good"
>Divaxia blinks.
>With no warning, an acorn whizzes past your head and shatters on the stone bench. Apparently the squirrels running about overhead have dislodged one.
>Lady Eiadh just went east.
>Kedryn just arrived.
>Kedryn just went east.
>Vivecar calmly says, "im....err.......allergic to kobolds"
>Divaxia says, "i don make kobolds surprise"
>Maralynna says, "Maybe we should let this go....."
>Devishal says something in guild speak.
>Vivecar calmly says, "yes thats it, allergic"
>Trakks tiredly says, "2 parts water, one part kobold, and be surprised if ya live through it"
Devishal says something in guild speak.
Imagestar nods to Devishal.
>Nalfor just arrived.
>Nalfor just went west.
>Imagestar says something in guild speak.
>Trakks nods to Vivecar.
>'By that same logic, shall I stun you whenever I see you just in case you might try to attack me?You darkly ask, "By that same logic, shall I stun you whenever I see you just in case you might try to attack me?"
>Imagestar gently rests her hand on Devishal's shoulder.
>Imagestar meditates over Devishal.
Imagestar takes Devishal's head damage.
>Vivecar begins chuckling at Trakks!
>Divaxia blinks.
>'That is strictly in a defensive manner.You darkly say, "That is strictly in a defensive manner."
>Vivecar calmly says, "very very insanely allergic"
>Persona just arrived.
>Vivecar grins at Trakks.
>Persona just went east.
>Trakks nods.
>Divaxia giggles.
>Dryhtnes grumpily says, "need a cleric"
>Devishal says, "i would never take arms against Kin"
>Anathemus just arrived.
Imagestar exclaims something in guild speak.
>Trakks tiredly says, "me too after that soup"
>Anathemus just went west.
Trakks nods to Dryhtnes.
>Imagestar stares at Devishal.
>Vivecar calmly asks, "how can i help you Dryhtnes?"
>Rossie just arrived.
>Rossie says, "can i get healed please"
>Dryhtnes grumpily says, "wierd"
>Divaxia nods to Rossie.
>Aplo stands up.
>Divaxia meditates over Rossie.
Divaxia takes Rossie's left arm damage.
>Vivecar raises an eyebrow in Dryhtnes's direction.
>Divaxia meditates over Rossie.
Nothing happens.
>Devishal meditates over Imagestar.
Devishal takes Imagestar's head damage.
>Maralynna removes some ambrominas leaf from in her satin backpack.
Dryhtnes grumpily says, "I was asking if he needed a cleric"
Maralynna takes a bite of her ambrominas leaf.
Maralynna's left arm looks better.
>Devishal concentrates.
Devishal's chest looks better.
>Dryhtnes grumpily says, "I am one"
>Trakks tiredly says, "hey vivecar, we need you to come to our next dinner party"
>Divaxia says something in guild speak.
>Rossie just handed Divaxia some coins.
>Devishal grins at Imagestar.
>Guspain just arrived.
Aplo just went southwest.
>Vivecar calmly says, "ohh my appoligies"
>Guspain just went northwest.
>Imagestar clasps her hand over her mouth.
>Divaxia beams!
>Rossie says, "thank you "
>Divaxia gives Rossie a friendly hug.
>Devishal concentrates.
>Tejita nods to Spinnacher.
>Dryhtnes grumpily says, "no problem"
Jesureth just arrived.
>Imagestar quietly asks, "Oops did I say that?"
>Divaxia meditates over Devishal.
Divaxia takes all of Devishal's blood loss.
>Imagestar gasps.
>Trakks tiredly says, "it will be a working invite though"
>Rossie just went west.
>Imagestar snickers.
>Guspain just arrived.
Vlecles just arrived.
>Guspain went over to an old well.
>Jesureth says, "can i get healing please"
>Devishal peers quizzically at Divaxia.
>Vlecles just went southwest.
>Devishal meditates over Divaxia.
Devishal takes Divaxia's left arm damage.
>Tejita meditates over Jesureth.
Tejita takes Jesureth's chest damage.
>Devishal meditates over Divaxia.
Nothing happens.
>Divaxia shrugs.
>Tejita meditates over Jesureth.
Nothing happens.
Vivecar calmly says, "hhmmm........... i don't know.....im allerigic to food"
>Devishal concentrates.
Devishal's left arm looks better.
>Divaxia meditates over Devishal.
Nothing happens.
>Divaxia snaps her fingers.
>Tejita gestures.
Tejita's head looks better.
>Laella's group just arrived.
>Laella's group just went east.
>Dryhtnes just left.
>Tejita gestures.
Tejita's chest looks better.
>Vivecar calmly says, "yes thats is, wildly allerigic to food"
>'I am finished here. Devishal, should you cast any spells at me, strictly in a defensive manner or not, I will not hesitate to cast spells in a defensive manner right back at you. Have a nice day.Tejita gestures.
Tejita's left eye looks better.
>You darkly say, "I am finished here. Devishal, should you cast any spells at me, strictly in a defensive manner or not, I will not hesitate to cast spells in a defensive manner right back at you. Have a nice day."
>Divaxia blinks.

[Edited on 11-16-2003 by Neff]

Artha
11-15-2003, 08:42 PM
That's too long to read.

Devishal's an alright guy, and unlike some empaths, he RPs (atleast when I see him).

Moist Happenings
11-15-2003, 08:44 PM
It's a fine line between "too long to read" and "that log has got to be doctored". I chose too long to read. Sorry.

11-15-2003, 08:51 PM
Devishal is far from a alright guy hes a warn whore who walks around saying how he knows GMs and will get people banned We already have a thread all about it you should read up on it

11-15-2003, 09:00 PM
I would point you to this thread

http://forum.gsplayers.com/viewthread.php?tid=2433

Sweets
11-15-2003, 09:03 PM
Sure he stayed in character....but the character was acting like a dink. He baited and baited....nice job on keeping your cool.

Imagestar is a stupid name.

Fallen
01-13-2004, 02:49 PM
You know, I wouldnt have before believed it, but I think I much rather read a doctored thread than try to sort the truth out of that mess.

Jolena
01-13-2004, 03:03 PM
I read and understood it even though it is a jumbled mess.. however, I agree, Devishal is an idiot and Imagestar was doing nothing but confusing the issue by trying tell others what you said and didn't say. She was confused herself and didn't help. I hate it when people do that too..if it had been myself, she would have been silenced but I applaud the way that you kept your cool. Devi was obviously antagonizing you and then backing out of it when he figured out you were older.

HouseofElves
01-13-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by The Edine
Devishal is far from a alright guy hes a warn whore

Hmm....did he learn it from Imagestar, or did she learn it from him?

Caramia
01-13-2004, 03:51 PM
Go ask the GMs what they think about hiders and people pointing them out. They'll tell you both people have the right to do so in a room, but when someone keeps repeatedly trying to hide in the same place, after being pointed out of hiding, then that someone needs a clue. Not sure if they'll agree that point at a hider is giving consent to conflict that includes an attack or death. Let us know what the GMs say!

Moist Happenings
01-13-2004, 03:55 PM
consent to attack? Where did I attack him?

Parkbandit
01-13-2004, 04:14 PM
Sorry... I would have blown his hand off the second time he pointed me out. I would have warned him the first time and then POOF the second time.

Too damn much pussy footing around nowdays. You warned him about what would happen the next time... he does it.. and you what.. threaten him again?

Moist Happenings
01-13-2004, 04:26 PM
Usually i'm not in town and I just implode after the second time. But I was not in the mood to do anything on that particular occasion.

DeV
01-13-2004, 04:34 PM
Damn.. i wanted to see some blood shed.