PDA

View Full Version : Beauxyeux

FinisWolf
02-18-2007, 05:24 PM
Seen one south of the small park in Wehnimers Landing by a friend.

Also here: Beauxyeux (http://finiswolf.net/beauxBG.html), Mugsly who is kneeling, Wif (says they don't know Beauxyeux) who is kneeling, Bloodcohrg
Obvious paths: north, south, west

Please AIM me, or if someone see's her, please have her player contact me as we would like to talk to you.

http://finiswolf.net/beauxBG.html

Respectfully,

Finis

Xaerve
02-18-2007, 06:02 PM
The Gemstone IV Players' Corner > General GemStone IV > GSIV Merchant's Market

Bobmuhthol
02-18-2007, 06:09 PM
Good old BeautifulEyes OldGame.

FinisWolf
02-18-2007, 06:32 PM
Considering I am trying to buy her back, I am in the right spot, and can we please stay on topic?

Finis

Alfster
02-18-2007, 06:35 PM
Why'd ya sell her then?

FinisWolf
02-18-2007, 07:50 PM
As many have done, we were leaving the game, then later we changed our minds.

Finis

Berylla
02-19-2007, 12:16 PM
As many have done, we were leaving the game, then later we changed our minds.

Finis

Is that the royal We?

You sold the character, move on.

Xaerve
02-19-2007, 01:27 PM
OSNAP

FinisWolf
02-19-2007, 02:36 PM
Berylla, if anyone wished to hear from the likes of you ... well they wouldn't.

Finis

Berylla
02-19-2007, 03:26 PM
Go design another crappy web page, nerd boy

Xaerve
02-19-2007, 03:34 PM
I'm not sure who's comment is more pathetic :P

Berylla
02-19-2007, 03:39 PM
probably mine. I haven't had enough coffee yet today.

Xaerve
02-19-2007, 03:42 PM
it's almost 4PM!

Daniel
02-19-2007, 04:00 PM
Night shift

Gan
02-19-2007, 04:03 PM
Which corner?

Miss X
02-19-2007, 04:29 PM
Okay, enough. If you have nothing to say regarding the topic, kindly sit on your fingers. Thanks!

Gan
02-19-2007, 05:05 PM
Okay, enough. If you have nothing to say regarding the topic, kindly sit on your fingers. Thanks!

REPORTED for sexual harassment. (There shall be no threats of sitting on foreign objects in this thread)

Have a nice day.

:love:

Bobmuhthol
02-19-2007, 05:08 PM
<<Go design another crappy web page, nerd boy>>

What the FUCK?

The Ponzzz
02-19-2007, 07:33 PM
Who the fuck is Berylla?

And why the fuck can't people ask about buying their character back they sold?

Who the fuck are you?

Silique
02-19-2007, 09:54 PM
Careful - Remember the last time you asked that question. We got a life story from someone who pays taxes on their gemstone sales....

The Ponzzz
02-19-2007, 10:09 PM
Oh shit. Except I was just playing with Rick and he acted as if he had a fist stuck in his ass.

pmauddib
02-20-2007, 01:43 PM
I know something of this character, and her players. AIM me at Feholies.

serra7965
02-20-2007, 06:03 PM
Considering I am trying to buy her back, I am in the right spot, and can we please stay on topic?

Finis

:wtf:

Why did you feel the need to tell anyone WHY you wanted to speak to her player? I can understand you were a bit hot about being called out for the forum you posted in but it's just wrong that you gave her name and now the player has to deal with role playing her with her name blasted for all here to know she was at some point bought from you.

I might be way off base but I always thought it was pretty well understood that people who sell their characters don't usually divulge the name of the character. I see no difference in this case.

Olanan
02-20-2007, 06:06 PM
Most people don't buy characters to roleplay with.

serra7965
02-20-2007, 06:09 PM

And most people don't sell characters they later want back. They would just buy another character and move on and give the stupid last name to the new one they get.....

The keyword is most...which means some do...

Artha
02-20-2007, 06:26 PM
If most people don't sell characters they want back, and most of those people don't buy characters to roleplay with, you must see that it's extremely unlikely that someone sold a character they want back to someoneone who wants to roleplay with it.

Gan
02-20-2007, 06:31 PM

I roleplay with Jaken, whom I bought. It helped that I knew of some history of course, but I still roleplay with him. I know that the two other characters I sold that were 40+ are also RP'd with. That was after an extensive history/background was given to the buyer. Go me.

Given enough time, and removal from the known hangouts, and you can effectively re-write a character's history providing they werent too infamous.

I keep waiting for long lost children of Jaken to appear and pester me, but so far I've been lucky. ;)

serra7965
02-20-2007, 07:19 PM
If most people don't sell characters they want back, and most of those people don't buy characters to roleplay with, you must see that it's extremely unlikely that someone sold a character they want back to someoneone who wants to roleplay with it.

Yes it is extremely unlikely....but since I know a party involved, I know I am right about my statement, however extremely unlikely it is to have happened.

I see a possible monetary gain in the future for my friend, though.

AestheticDeath
02-20-2007, 07:26 PM
Don't buy characters!! Its EVIL! And sinful, and just plain wrong.

Nieninque
02-20-2007, 07:36 PM
:wtf:

Why did you feel the need to tell anyone WHY you wanted to speak to her player? I can understand you were a bit hot about being called out for the forum you posted in but it's just wrong that you gave her name and now the player has to deal with role playing her with her name blasted for all here to know she was at some point bought from you.

Most of the regulars from here knew she was bought anyway. We also knew that Finis was the original owner. No news there.

Olanan
02-20-2007, 11:17 PM
Way to be the exception Ganalon.

Gan
02-21-2007, 01:46 AM
Don't buy characters!! Its EVIL! And sinful, and just plain wrong.
DONT DO IT!!! JUST SAY NO!!! and all that stuff. ;) Just wait until I sell off my last high level characters before you 'get religion'.

Way to be the exception Ganalon.
I'm such a non-conformist.

thornhappy
02-21-2007, 08:19 AM
I keep waiting for long lost children of Jaken to appear and pester me, but so far I've been lucky. ;)

They're all long gone except me, and I leave you alone, so rest easy. ;)

Gan
02-21-2007, 08:45 AM
They're all long gone except me, and I leave you alone, so rest easy. ;)

Thats good, because your wouldbe inheritance is being spent.

AestheticDeath
02-21-2007, 09:30 AM
What?! I have a grandfather?!

Xaerve
02-21-2007, 10:25 AM
lions, tigers and rp oh my!

thornhappy
02-21-2007, 11:23 AM
Don't worry your pretty little head, all you need is your momma. Grandpa done gone sold his soul to the devil (aka Ganalon) years ago.

Carry on. Selling characters is bad, mmkay?

TheEschaton
02-21-2007, 11:34 AM
I really need to sell some of my characters, but I feel like I'd be like Finis in awhile and miss my crazy muties who never really make it past the middle levels.

-TheE-

Khariz
02-21-2007, 12:05 PM
Btw, part of my deal with Methais, was that he can buy himself back whenever he wants to. He may think he's not interested now. But we'll see in a year. I know I've wanted me old character's back from time to time.

/shrug

Lord Orbstar
02-21-2007, 12:12 PM
you will get that urge. I am still looking for my characters, Forgehand and Orbstar. They are gone it seems. I am becoming attached to my new rogue, but my new wizard is just a bot to me.

Even big names or great characters dont hold much interest usually. I used to own Recoil and Kranar. I sold them because I had no emotional attachment. would rather have my own back.

better to deactivate and keep them I think. Unless you need the money. Life trumps games.

Bobmuhthol
02-21-2007, 01:02 PM
Original Recoil was the bomb.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
02-21-2007, 04:34 PM
Yes it is extremely unlikely....but since I know a party involved, I know I am right about my statement, however extremely unlikely it is to have happened.

I see a possible monetary gain in the future for my friend, though.

LMAO. Well it's a GOOD THING she was bought to RP with.

HAR HAR HAR
WINK WINK
NUDGE NUDGE

serra7965
02-21-2007, 05:01 PM
LMAO. Well it's a GOOD THING she was bought to RP with.

HAR HAR HAR
WINK WINK
NUDGE NUDGE

By RPing I don't mean she goes out of her way to get noticed or is one of those crazed fanatics about rping, but she definitely is not just some slave raiser either. Now that she is outed to people who may not post on this board but lurk here too, she might as well be sold back....and in doing so her player would be smart to make a bit of a profit on it...if Finis is wanting her back, he should pay for his "mistake" in selling her...that is all my point is.

I have been in contact with her player and she is considering selling her back.

I am tired already about going round and round about what could have been and what might have been. What happened, what might have happened blah blah blah. Since Finis is in contact (and knows how to contact) with the player I think this topic could just be removed now...

Bobmuhthol
02-21-2007, 05:07 PM
No one cares what you think, unfortunately.

allen
02-21-2007, 05:09 PM
I wish I had kept her, looks like Finis is desperate, now I won't be the one telling him to bend over

Nieninque
02-21-2007, 05:11 PM
By RPing I don't mean she goes out of her way to get noticed or is one of those crazed fanatics about rping, but she definitely is not just some slave raiser either. Now that she is outed to people who may not post on this board but lurk here too,

Lurk, post wtf ever. It is common knowledge that the character in question was purchased from the aforementioned personage and your continued indignance at the "outing" of something that was fairly well known is pretty much laughable.

she might as well be sold back....and in doing so her player would be smart to make a bit of a profit on it...if Finis is wanting her back, he should pay for his "mistake" in selling her...that is all my point is.

I have been in contact with her player and she is considering selling her back.

I am tired already about going round and round about what could have been and what might have been. What happened, what might have happened blah blah blah. Since Finis is in contact (and knows how to contact) with the player I think this topic could just be removed now...

LOL...ATTENTION MODS...THIS PERSON HAS HAD ENOUGH OF THIS THREAD, PLEASE REMOVE IT NOW.

Sean of the Thread
02-21-2007, 05:16 PM
lawl. Nienneenennique made me laugh and I felt dirty now.

Anebriated
02-21-2007, 05:24 PM
Since the post is already here... Anyone know how to get in contact with Elrodin these days?

Nieninque
02-21-2007, 05:27 PM
lawl. Nienneenennique made me laugh and I felt dirty now.

Damn...you laughed at my joke...I feel dirty too

Sean of the Thread
02-21-2007, 05:35 PM
Let's feel dirty together.

The Ponzzz
02-21-2007, 06:11 PM
This thread fucking fails.

GS4RHIVER
02-21-2007, 08:02 PM
you will get that urge. I am still looking for my characters, Forgehand and Orbstar. They are gone it seems. I am becoming attached to my new rogue, but my new wizard is just a bot to me.

Even big names or great characters dont hold much interest usually. I used to own Recoil and Kranar. I sold them because I had no emotional attachment. would rather have my own back.

better to deactivate and keep them I think. Unless you need the money. Life trumps games.

I've seen Orbstar around Icemule from time to time