PDA

View Full Version : Portrait Site is up and running!

LadySaishan
02-08-2007, 01:29 PM
UPDATE 1-26-09: Allo All! After a 2 year absence I'm back. I am taking Commisions for portraits agian as well. My online gallery can be found at the link below. As usual I will CONSIDER some in game trades of items that I am looking for. So!! Send me a message here or at the gallery if you are interested! Cheers!!
<hr>
***LIMITED TIME OFFER***Only Until Feb. 14 2009! For only a limited time I will be offering my hand drawn character Portraits at the lower price of $25.00 USD or 2.5Million GS Silvers. This is a limited Time offer. So Send me a message ASAP to get on my list or ask questions.See my Gallery for examples. Additional Characters $5.00/500k gss extra. Animal companions and familiars free.
Will consider SOME trades: High enchant(6x plus) one handed edged, chainmail, shield.

Drew2
02-08-2007, 01:48 PM
Very impressive work on some of these portraits.

LadySaishan
02-08-2007, 02:09 PM
Thank you Much! I try! :)

Drew
02-08-2007, 03:51 PM
Good stuff, I like the pencil work better than the coloured stuff myself. My only complaint would be that everyone is so impossibly good looking but I imagine that's more how everyone envisions their character.

Ignot
02-09-2007, 12:01 AM
Great work! Saishan Working is my favorite. It is kinda weird to see people's portraits and realize that those people invision their character in a totally different way then I saw them.

Good work though, it looks like you put a lot of time into also.

And um...I would bang Saishan pretty badly. That is all.

Drew
02-09-2007, 01:43 AM
I was looking at Ibar and Lyoko's, I like Ibar a lot in that one. Then I noticed Lyoko is showing some nip.. haha.

LadySaishan
02-09-2007, 09:00 AM
LOL! too funny. Thats not "nip" thats a shadow silly! that would have been rather amusing though, but Lyoko would have my head for that.
Yes, I know everyone is "impossibly good looking" LOL. but there are not many people who play old or ugly chars. I honestly cant wait until I get to draw someone REALLY old like Curthieus("one foot in the grave" you have to love that) or someone REALLY ugly, would be alot of fun.
Im working on three new pics at the moment. We'll see what I am able to get done this weekend.One if a group pic so it will take me longer then a single picture. I hope to get then all done before I leave for England, we shall see!

TheEschaton
02-09-2007, 05:42 PM
I play an old, relatively wrinkled giantman priest.

-TheE-

Shari
02-09-2007, 05:55 PM
Sorry, off topic but...

Drew's avatar FTMFW!

Harli
02-09-2007, 09:16 PM
Wonderful now i have something else to save up for....:mutter:

Back
02-09-2007, 09:32 PM
Very impressive work on some of these portraits.

Echoed.

I’ve noticed you only have a few colorized. Do you do that or have someone else do it for you?

Drew
02-09-2007, 10:21 PM
Using the power of Microsoft Paint I have illuminated the nipple in question.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/backwardhatclub/ibarandlyoko.jpg

AestheticDeath
02-09-2007, 10:34 PM
Its shadow. An odd place for such a round shadow but yeah... Her boobs too big to have a nipple right there. It would be farther down... (nods sagely)

Shirt is hung kinda low too.

Augie
02-09-2007, 11:51 PM
ZOMG! NIPPLE SLIP!!!!!!111oneoneelven

Ignot
02-10-2007, 12:05 AM
I cant wait for Lyoko to log in so I can start calling her Nip.

LadySaishan
02-10-2007, 10:16 AM
LOL, it is a shadow but if you WANT it to be a nip then by all means make yourself happy hahah. Course Lyokoo might chase you around with a meat cleaver but...heheh, if it makes you happy. LOL but dont send her after me!
Also, Yes I do only have a few colored, thats because I prefer the sepia tone ones myself. I do the colors myself and I honestly dont care too much for them so I dont do much with them.
I now have corel painter 8 and I hope to develop a more painted like digital technique with that program instead of the cartoony like colors of the photoshop images. I just need to spend more time working on the skills. until then MOST of the pics will be sepia because, its MUCH faster, easier and I just like the way it looks :).
AND for your old wrinkled GM priest, if you want him drawn you know where to find me! hehehe
I be in England from 16-25th, but I'll beback after that with hopefully more pics on my list to do. I'm supose to meet with Corey at GS auctions this weekend so we can get my page n GS auctions up and running so peope can pay through them with GS silvers or paypal easily if you want to.
I am workng on 3 pics right now. a ranger, a group pic for dreadnaught and my wonder best friend Elliania. I hope to get them all done and posted before i leave for England.
Im so long winded! anyway!! thanks for all the compliments(and humor) guys, makes me feel good to know people like my work...even my mysterious magical anatomy that I seem to draw in by accident..must be my other personality taking over my pencil. muhahaha
ttys
-Sais

TheEschaton
02-10-2007, 12:53 PM
AND for your old wrinkled GM priest, if you want him drawn you know where to find me! hehehe

Did I give the impression I'm a GM? If so, I was completely mistaken, I'm not Tsin.

Unless it gets me a free portrait, at which point the line between truth and fiction becomes convienantly blurred.

-TheE-

LadySaishan
02-10-2007, 05:56 PM
haha GM as in GIANT MAN not "GM" hehe

The Ponzzz
02-10-2007, 07:32 PM
BUT TSIN IS A GM, HE TOLD ME SO AND FOR ME NOT TO SAY ANYTHING OR HE WILL DISABLE MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LadySaishan
02-15-2007, 11:20 AM
New one for Sabreon will be up this afternoon I hope!
But I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be away from 16th-25th, so I will be unable to take orders during this time. I'll be in England!! woohoo!!!

crazymage
02-15-2007, 12:35 PM
She did my avatar to!

LadySaishan
02-26-2007, 07:58 AM
Im back from my Holiday in England, so hopefully I will have some new picture up for you all to see later this week, we shall see!

Raffles
04-12-2008, 01:02 PM
sorry to be bumping an old thread but is the site up still? can't get there from the link

Nieninque
04-12-2008, 01:08 PM
That would indicate to me, that it isn't still up.

Makkah
04-12-2008, 01:58 PM
Or it was moved... hence him asking.

Nieninque
04-12-2008, 02:34 PM
I beg your pardon, your e-Gangstaness.

Please forgive me.

Makkah
04-12-2008, 02:45 PM
np

stormtov
01-25-2009, 06:36 PM
Stumbled across this thread completely by accident but oh well. Here is the link to her site:

http://ladysaishan.deviantart.com/

She has some new pics up too! I dunno if she is still actively drawing like she used to but i will point her this way.

LadySaishan
01-25-2009, 08:54 PM
Hey all, after a 2 year absence from GS I am indeed drawing agian. The link given above IS the link to my new gallery online. I AM accepting commisions agian, some possible trades accepted also. Here is it agian if you like http://ladysaishan.deviantart.com
CHeers!!
-Saishan:club:

diethx
01-25-2009, 09:48 PM
What do you charge? If it's listed on your site forgive me, i'm lazy. ;)

LadySaishan
01-25-2009, 10:19 PM
generaly 35.00 usd for a portrait, but that doesnt include the original, thats just to have it drawn and scanned etc. if you would also like the original tis an extra 20.00 USD. I'm also look for a lightweight high enchant edged weapon. I'm sure i wil have more on my "items I'd like" list before long, I just dont know what I need aside from a blade right now.

LadySaishan
01-27-2009, 08:06 PM
Bump for updates.Cheers.:wasntme:

LadySaishan
02-10-2009, 04:25 PM
Hehe, there is a basic page in the works that will have prices up, here is the link to the unfinished page: http://www.jmbproductions.ca/saishan.html, also remember if you order before this coming saturday feb 14th there is a $10.00 off special. :)

Praefection
03-17-2009, 09:10 PM
I just thought I'd post up the one I just had done. It's excellent and I'm more than happy with the work. Thanks!

http://ladysaishan.deviantart.com/art/Semeria-115580817