PDA

View Full Version : :(

Stanley Burrell
02-07-2007, 09:54 AM
The voice of Coinner says, "1 silver."

The voice of Coinner says, "Please."

The voice of Coinner says, "Go hunting."

[Leaving rest mode.]

The magnificent music grows in a crescendo as you end your inspiring song with a long, echoing blast, lowering your enshai.

Miscast just came marching in.

You melodically say, "Ah jes' keep it ta piss folks like y'off."

Miscast traces a sign that contorts in the air while he forcefully incants a dark invocation...

Miscast gestures.
The ground around you seems to shake violently, making it hard to stand.
Coinner is forced from hiding!
Coinner loses his balance and falls over.
Rafanithea loses her balance and falls over.
Suddenly, the ground seems steadier.

You chortle.

[Town Square, Small Park]
A small, shady park fills an old vacant lot behind a row of buildings, the bustling sounds of the square filtering through the passage to the north to animate the area despite its appearance of peace and serenity. A weatherworn grey marble statue of a stocky human in pioneer's clothing overlooks the park, his stone hat encrusted by the gifts of decades of passing birds and his right hand half-upraised as if it once held some now-missing object.
Also here: Miscast, Lord Coinner who is lying down, Rafanithea who is lying down, Taliza who is sitting
Obvious paths: north, south, west

Coinner says, "Wow what a fruiter." (Still him :()

A small, shady park fills an old vacant lot behind a row of buildings, the bustling sounds of the square filtering through the passage to the north to animate the area despite its appearance of peace and serenity. A weatherworn grey marble statue of a stocky human in pioneer's clothing overlooks the park, his stone hat encrusted by the gifts of decades of passing birds and his right hand half-upraised as if it once held some now-missing object.
Also here: Miscast, Lord Coinner who is lying down, Rafanithea who is lying down, Taliza who is sitting

Lord Coinner just crawled north.

Miscast just marched off to the north.

You hoot.

The Ponzzz
02-07-2007, 10:06 AM
This is why I wish there were car fires in GS, for people like him to die in them...

Drew2
02-07-2007, 10:08 AM
You melodically say, "Ah jes' keep it ta piss folks like y'off."

I wish I could be l33t RP by setting my tone to a static adverb. I'm jealous.

Sean of the Thread
02-07-2007, 11:12 AM
Yeah what's with your retarded Scottish thing going on.

Unless you're RP'n the grounds keeper in Caddyshack that shit ain't got no bidness in GS.

Danical
02-07-2007, 12:53 PM
Wasn't Coinner in RR for a while?

I seem to remember that 2 or so years back.

Goldenranger
02-07-2007, 02:12 PM
Wasn't Coinner in RR for a while?

Unfortunately yes he was, ugh.

Danical
02-07-2007, 02:30 PM
Wow, been a while since I've been over there . . . should visit sometime.

RichardCranium
02-07-2007, 05:32 PM
Coinner says, "Wow what a fruiter."

Holy shit they still say that?

Stanley Burrell
02-07-2007, 06:36 PM
Yeah what's with your retarded Scottish thing going on.

Unless you're RP'n the grounds keeper in Caddyshack that shit ain't got no bidness in GS.

I have to circumvent the Dwarfiness by making myself that much more unique by tone abusing melodic.

See also: Giving ≤ 2 shits.

I mean. Dwarven bard. Gimme some room to act-a-fool :-\

Sean of the Thread
02-07-2007, 06:56 PM
Right on... was just curious man.

edit I was really hoping you were the grounds keeper in caddyshack tho :(

Stanley Burrell
02-07-2007, 09:32 PM
Right on... was just curious man.

edit I was really hoping you were the grounds keeper in caddyshack tho :(

wtf!? (http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&hl=en&q=%22groundskeeper+sandy%22) :no: