PDA

View Full Version : SELLING One of the best bows in the game!

Hogateer
02-03-2007, 06:17 PM
A Ruic Longbow

4X Longbow

Self-Generates it own arrows

Arrows range from +1 to +30

All arrows are permablessed

Arrows cycle through different types of flares

Heavily actioned

Some examples:

>push bow
Carefully planting your foot firmly on the ground, you brace the lower limb of your bow against it securely. With the ease of long practice you slip the top loop of the bowstring from the nock, twist it several times, and slide the knot's loop back into position.

>rub bow
You polish your long bow with your hand, trying to remove all the imperfections.

>tap bow
You scrutinize the limbs of your bow, occasionally running your thumb along the bow's surface.

>pull bow
You raise your bow and draw back on the bowstring, pulling until your fingers are even with your ear, to test the strength of the draw. After satisfying yourself that the draw is correct you slowly release the tension on the bowstring, lowering your bow.

MB: 100 mil

I will also listen to buyout offers as well.

If you need more information on the bow, would like to make a bid, or a buyout offer PM me, post here, or IM me at Hogateer.

Parker
02-03-2007, 06:41 PM
I thought the original elemental bows were running at about this pricerange, and if I recall, aren't those a bit nastier?

Honestly a bit naive on this subject.

bubbauno
02-03-2007, 06:52 PM
I sold the last original ebow and that was for 350m.. They are a lot more expensive and FAR superior.

AestheticDeath
02-03-2007, 07:08 PM
I forget, whats the difference in this and the original?

bubbauno
02-03-2007, 07:42 PM
Originals flare on every hit and the bow itself is enchanted to 9x or 10x not just the arrows.

TheEschaton
02-04-2007, 12:27 AM
Does this one not flare every hit? It just says it cycles through its flares.

bubbauno
02-04-2007, 01:19 AM
It doesn't flare on every hit.. just normal 1 in 8 flares or whatever.

Hogateer
02-04-2007, 01:22 AM
This bow cycles through flares but does not flare on every hit. It does have numerous flares to include fire, ice, acid, electric, void, plasma, and a few others. I will post some logs when I get a chance. The however is one of the main reasons that it is significantly less than the original elemental bows as Tsin said.

Parker
02-04-2007, 02:52 AM
http://www.playershops.com/item_detail.pl?item=a%20vaalorn-bound%20modwir%20bow%20inlaid%20with%20brilliant%2 0white%20diamond%20stars

Is this not one of the original elemental bows? If it is, by the way, and someone buys it, as this price seems far lower than the 350 mill I heard earlier.... *Stares at Tsin* I want a fucking finder's fee.

If it's not, someone please explain why?

StrayRogue
02-04-2007, 06:48 AM
lol, that is not original elemental bow.

TheEschaton
02-04-2007, 09:06 AM
It is one of the older ones, but not an original, and the difference is that the fluctuating enchant only is present for rangers.

Though vacuum flares would be pretty sick.

The original bows all look something like this: "an elemental bow of fire/lightning/etc"

-TheE-

Victorj
02-04-2007, 09:54 AM
http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/Bows_saved_post

This should explain the elemental bows. The current owners list is a bit outdated though.

Hogateer
02-05-2007, 03:09 AM
The bow has been sold on a BO. Thank you all for looking and make sure to check out the other sales