PDA

View Full Version : E-Bay

Caiylania
11-13-2003, 05:09 PM
Cause I wanna know, and was told the other thread isn't the place. I agree, so here is a new one. Joy! :P

Wezas
11-13-2003, 05:12 PM
I always thought that if I win the lottery, one of the things I'd do is buy the oldest player available on E-bay.

My thoughts really never got past that point. But I'm sure I would be bad ass

AkMan
11-13-2003, 05:13 PM
Eh if people want to buy it, let them. It's their money. I've bought a couple small ($5.00) items off ebay cuz it was items I had been lookin for and ebay is easy. I've also sold over $4000 in GS stuff through ebay over the last few years (mine and friends accounts).

Simu doesn't take a hard-line stance on it, or they'd put the brakes on it just like Sony did with Everquest.

Sweets
11-13-2003, 05:14 PM
I have checked out ebay. I don't think I would ever buy anything for real cash though. The only real life transaction I am completely against is the buying of characters. I just can't make it right in my mind. I wish all things would be kept in game but that's just a little dream of mine. I don't think the selling off will end anytime soon.

Artha
11-13-2003, 05:14 PM
I don't have a problem with selling items or silvers. Characters...I don't like the type that buy them (usually), but they don't really irk me either.

Scott
11-13-2003, 05:16 PM
I don't care what people do about buying and selling items. I do have a problem when people buy characters and then push their weight around. I know I'll be selling my items and characters when I leave, so I could never hold it against someone for making money off a game they don't want to play anymore.

Dighn Darkbeam
11-13-2003, 05:41 PM
Im for selling/buying everything but characters.

Prosperanna
11-13-2003, 09:08 PM
I buy things that are reasonably priced. Characters that are $200-$300? No go. But if something is cheap, I'll go for it, especially if it's a good deal.

(For example, the satchel that I bought, that a certain someone chastized me for wasting my money on, cost a whopping $6. That's the sort of thing I go for.)

Artha
11-13-2003, 09:39 PM
I wouldn't even mind buying a character. Suppose it's premium...$200 is 6.25 months worth of premium bills. If it'd take me longer to get a character to that level than 6.25 months, I'd easily buy the character (especially with reallocation coming in).