PDA

View Full Version : Saban Strikes Back

RichardCranium
01-31-2007, 09:26 PM
http://www.onepeat.com/dirtysaban.mp3

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. – University of Alabama head football Nick Saban is issuing the following response to comments attributed to him that are being circulated on the internet and in the media:

"It was brought to my attention this afternoon that some comments attributed to me are being disseminated on the internet and in the news media, comments that include wording that can be taken as derogatory by some people. Those comments need to be placed in the proper context, so as to understand the meaning of what was said. The words were used in paraphrasing a story told to me by a friend. I was simply using the same wording used by the person who told me the story. The term in question is not language that I use or condone, and I can understand how some would take offense. However, I think it must be noted that those comments were made 'off the record' and the words merely reflected an anecdote that was told to me using that language."

Ignot
01-31-2007, 11:06 PM
Die Saban Die! Go DOLPHINS!!!

Oh and I am going down to Miami for the superbowl, it is gonna be awesome!

Sean of the Thread
02-01-2007, 08:48 AM
After listening I'd say he is full of shit. He better pull the rehab card fast or he's in deep shit.

Latrinsorm
02-01-2007, 12:17 PM
lol @ the South

Skeeter
02-01-2007, 12:20 PM
how great would it be if Alabama had to fire him for embarrassment.

Sean of the Thread
02-01-2007, 12:55 PM
lol @ the South

Idiotic statement of the month award. The month is young so have no fear.

Ignot
02-01-2007, 06:09 PM
how great would it be if Alabama had to fire him for embarrassment.

I dont think they could afford to fire him. They are stuck.

that would be funny though if it happened.