PDA

View Full Version : How much is this stuff worth?

Prosperanna
11-12-2003, 09:42 PM
So, I know nothing about weapons. I bought this satchel of stuff off of Ebay, and I'm wondering if anyone knows how much I'd be able to sell these for:

a krol-skulled vultite machete (Appears to be 4x.)

a plaited mare single-tail whip (I think this is considered a blunt weapon.)

a slender ivory-hued ora seax

an iron-handled vultite katar

an elegant steel main-gauche

a black rose engraved ora poignard

Also, does anyone know what these things do? I can't figure out their purpose:

a small segmented cage

a painted ochre cricket box (with crickets inside that make noise everyone once in a while)

a gold-gilded drinking horn (I can't seem to put any liquid in it.)

a jar of rancid green scum

Thanks guys. :)

-Anna

Back
11-12-2003, 10:17 PM
If you need a bard, look me up. Happy to sing at anything.... especially that gauche.

U2U

Kitsun
11-12-2003, 10:48 PM
a painted ochre cricket box (with crickets inside that make noise everyone once in a while)

Those came with the pet lizards that were released on the Dhu Gillywack and first Artisan's faire. They create the crickets to feed to lizards. You can get them for like 10,000 from some wizened gnome in Sol Haven last I heard.

Drew2
11-13-2003, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Prosperanna
a small segmented cage

That's the cage to catch lobsters. Worthless.

Caiylania
11-13-2003, 08:51 AM
Oiy, I don't understand paying for GS stuff on EBay. I mean really, its fake. Just earn the silvers to buy it in game. Its one thing to pay to play, but to purchase lines of text? I'll never get it.

Cyprion
11-13-2003, 09:45 AM
Oiy, I'll never understand why people feel the need to troll a message board. Giving out their opinion, when it wasn't asked or requested.

Anyway, I'm not familiar with the stuff. Havent played much lately. But, on ebay, would probably have better luck, gather a bunch of items and selling them together. If your items are only worth 10k ingame, might not get much for it, selling it alone. Best bet throw them all on together and ask for say $50. Figure $15 per mill of the items worth if selling alone.

[Edited on 11-13-2003 by Cyprion]

Caiylania
11-13-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Cyprion
Oiy, I'll never understand why people feel the need to troll a message board. Giving out their opinion, when it wasn't asked or requested.[Edited on 11-13-2003 by Cyprion]

Oh you know, boredom, assholiness.

Actually, it is an honest wonder of mine. I really don't understand paying RL for in game stuff. Wasn't trolling. But hey, if thats how you see it.

AkMan
11-13-2003, 05:00 PM
This isn't a thread to discuss Ebay. If you want, make a thread on it in complaints; but keep this on topic please. Thanks.

[Edited on 11-13-2003 by AkMan]