PDA

View Full Version : Question

Dighn Darkbeam
11-12-2003, 02:14 PM
When using the Quick Movement Script I often get the message script timer has expired (Or something similar).

Anyone have an idea on how I can fix this problem, or perhaps disable the "Script timer" all together?

P.S.

Anyone have a reliable script to get from Icemule to Pinefar and back? QMS left that one out im afraid.

Halfsilver
11-12-2003, 02:15 PM
Yes, I have a patch that removes the script timer from wizard if you would like it.

IM me or U2U if you want it.

-grays/d

Dighn Darkbeam
11-12-2003, 02:19 PM
Halfsilver....Your my hero.

AkMan
11-12-2003, 08:12 PM
http://forum.gsplayers.com/viewthread.php?tid=1134&page=1#pid63603

There is the thread that has the script timer remover on it. Just remember, the .exe needs to be placed in the same folder as the GS exe file. Also, no copies of the wizard can be running when u install this patch. You must close all wizard windows.

Good luck.

GuildRat
11-12-2003, 08:31 PM
There is the thread that has the script timer remover on it. Just remember, the .exe needs to be placed in the same folder as the GS exe file. Also, no copies of the wizard can be running when u install this patch. You must close all wizard windows.

Awful tease!!! I see no script timer remover....and if there is...um...oops...point me a lil closer to it.