PDA

View Full Version : FeBreze Commercial

Back
01-23-2007, 01:58 PM
Click the “View Video Evidence” link to see the new campaign from FeBreze.

http://www.febreze.com/en_US/febreze/fabric_refresher_confession.do

I had the TV on one night just listening to it while I was surfing the net and this commercial came on. Does it disturb anyone else?

Sean of the Thread
01-23-2007, 02:03 PM
Lol.. classic. OH THE HORROR!

Parkbandit
01-23-2007, 02:07 PM
I guess I'm not as easily as disturbed as others. It's a commercial.

Skeeter
01-23-2007, 02:10 PM
does it remind you of george bush in some way backlash? Otherwise I'm not getting the issue.

CrystalTears
01-23-2007, 02:10 PM
I actually thought that commercial was funny the first time I saw it.

You're easily disturbed, aren't you Backlash?

Parkbandit
01-23-2007, 02:25 PM
does it remind you of george bush in some way backlash? Otherwise I'm not getting the issue.

I think you might be onto something....

Each person in the commercial represents a different side of George W Bush (Except the black man, because since George W hates all blacks.. clearly that was typecast incorrectly) The germs are blacks, muslims and poor people and George W Bush is saying how he would get rid of them all, in different parts of his brain?

Man.. that is disturbing...

Back
01-23-2007, 02:36 PM
You’ve all been reported.

Nah, I guess its just how accepting we are of such vicious imagery. I mean I find the campaign funny in a dark humor way. I’m sure it will stick in peoples minds and they’ll recall it as they pass the FeBreze in the isle.

Or hell, FeBreze may be marketing to serial killers now, who knows.

CrystalTears
01-23-2007, 02:41 PM
I don't know, I'd worry more about the Kleenex commercials that make the monk feel guilty for killing germs.

ElanthianSiren
01-23-2007, 04:03 PM
Click the “View Video Evidence” link to see the new campaign from FeBreze.

http://www.febreze.com/en_US/febreze/fabric_refresher_confession.do

I had the TV on one night just listening to it while I was surfing the net and this commercial came on. Does it disturb anyone else?

Other than the fact that reliance on more stringent cleansers to remove minor irritants and germs has been linked to the development of autoimmune disorders like athsma, no.

I wonder what the huge scourge on American life will be tomorrow. Oh my god! my room/couch/socks/laundry smells funny! Introduction: lye/tallow and shower!

-M

Gan
01-23-2007, 04:17 PM
I think you might be onto something....

Each person in the commercial represents a different side of George W Bush (Except the black man, because since George W hates all blacks.. clearly that was typecast incorrectly) The germs are blacks, muslims and poor people and George W Bush is saying how he would get rid of them all, in different parts of his brain?

Man.. that is disturbing...

:rofl:

Sean of the Thread
01-23-2007, 04:29 PM
Other than the fact that reliance on more stringent cleansers to remove minor irritants and germs has been linked to the development of autoimmune disorders like athsma, no.

I wonder what the huge scourge on American life will be tomorrow. Oh my god! my room/couch/socks/laundry smells funny! Introduction: lye/tallow and shower!

-M

But can it cure diabetes? I bet Jesus could cure diabetes but maybe I'm just spouting typical Christian shit.

Gan
01-23-2007, 04:39 PM

-M

WARNING: The surgeon general has declared that living has been determined as hazardous to your health.

Gan
01-23-2007, 04:54 PM
Labor Day at VA Beach. Sweet.

http://photos-799.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v11/68/78/1521805/n1521805_5536799_8185.jpg

I HAVE THAT EXACT SAME CAN OF FEBREEZE

This reminds me of a time...

Stanley Burrell
01-23-2007, 05:02 PM
I have since upgraded my aerasol and atomized sprays to some big, bad Leroy OxyClean!

OxyClean, btw, is even more l33t than Febreeze. I think it might even be 31337... :spin:

Sean of the Thread
01-23-2007, 05:04 PM
Reported.. Naked asian nipples are offensive.

ElanthianSiren
01-24-2007, 01:40 AM
Reported.. Naked asian nipples are offensive.

Alas, in the minority again, at least about those anyway.

And no, the development of auto-immune disorders, including DM1, has been linked to many things, including cleansers, genetics, anti-biotics, and milk. I was being sarcastic whilst suggesting people shower more. :)

Really though, I just hate fabreze. I recently (two days ago, you people have great timing) found out that the Tide detergent with it makes me break out in hives (by promptly breaking out in hives for the first time in my life yay!).

-M

Parkbandit
01-24-2007, 08:04 AM
I bet Walmart sells more Fabreze than any other outlet. Two reasons to hate them both now.

:lol: