PDA

View Full Version : Landing invasion

Back
01-16-2007, 07:52 PM
So I reactivate an old account. Log in... and what happens within the first few minutes???

[Wehnimer's, Stormarm St.]
This street cuts a wide path north and south between the north wall and the center of the Landing. Low, grey stone buildings and nondescript sheds loom to the south and east, and towards the central square the view is more pleasant and varied. You also see a dark alley.
Obvious paths: north, south
>
You've gained 1 mental training point.
(To use these new points, type GOALS and adjust your skills.)
>
* Rynen just bit the dust!
>
Sheets of heavy rain drown you in an unrelenting curtain of water.
>
A slimy black spider just scurried in.

A slimy black spider tries to ensnare you!
AS: +260 vs DS: +110 with AvD: +28 + d100 roll: +8 = +186
... and hits for 15 points of damage!
Attempt to grab from behind shrugged off.
>
A rotting periwinkle vine slithers in grasping and twisting as it arrives.
>
* Reim just bit the dust!
>
AS: +260 vs DS: +110 with AvD: +28 + d100 roll: +18 = +196
... and hits for 21 points of damage!
Chest grapple, decent grip.
You are stunned for 1 rounds!
>
A rotting periwinkle vine flings a length of vine around your neck and snaps it taut. Painful!
... 17 points of damage!
Strong slash to throat nicks a few blood vessels.
Roundtime: 6 sec.
>
AS: +260 vs DS: +79 with AvD: +28 + d100 roll: +20 = +229
... and hits for 29 points of damage!
Chest grapple, decent grip.
You are stunned for 1 rounds!
>
A rotting periwinkle vine twirls an appendage in a complex circle.
>stand
You are still stunned.
>stand
>stand
You are still stunned.
>
You are still stunned.
>stand
>
* Azerse just bit the dust!
>
A rotting periwinkle vine writhes around in a full circle before pointing a thin appendage at you!

Dozens of long thorns suddenly grow out from the ground underneath your feet! Several of the thorns jab into you!
... hits for 24 points of damage!
stand
... 44 points of damage!
Shot shatters hip and severs left leg!
You fall screaming to the ground grasping your mangled left leg!
You are stunned for 10 rounds!
... hits for 19 points of damage!
... 38 points of damage!
Beautiful shot pierces both of your lungs! Your last gasp is unproductive and brief.
You feel your extra strength departing.
You return to normal color.
You feel the inner strength leave you.

It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...

You mentally give a sigh of relief as you remember that the Goddess Lorminstra owes you a favor.

...departing in 13 mins...
The periwinkle vine twists and turns almost gleefully.

ROFL

AestheticDeath
01-16-2007, 09:10 PM
Seems to happen every time I come back to the game as well. Sucks

Latrinsorm
01-16-2007, 10:01 PM
Don't worry, the plant invasions will probably cease after another two months of inane, pointless plant invasions. But only if everyone in the audience claps their hands. You have to claps your hands so Tinkerbell can defeat Ladrial!!!!

Suppa Hobbit Mage
01-16-2007, 10:13 PM
I quit after fighting the invasion for about 3 hours straight when Ladrial came and cast that natures fury shit that no one can defend with a 530 CS (I'm 92 and even with basically every spell in the book can't come within 150 CS of defending it) and killed everyone in the triage tent.

Fuck that shit. Someone needs to look at the game balance of that spell.

Tolwynn
01-16-2007, 10:21 PM
Is it the balance of that spell or invasion NPCs overall?

If you could take cross-class abilities and spells, and toggle them on the fly up to the skill equivalent of up to 600th level, I'd wager you could effortlessly destroy everyone in game just like the GMs at times.

Doughboy
01-16-2007, 10:36 PM
You exclaim, "Oooh a Ladrial!"
>
>'Hey there sweetie!
>
You exclaim, "Hey there sweetie!"
>
>'Come an give us a kiss!
>
You exclaim, "Come an give us a kiss!"
>
Several thick, sickly black vines burst forth from the ground, writhing and flailing wildly. After a moment, they take the form of Ladrial.
>
Ladrial kisses you.
>
Raindove loses an aura of resolve.
>smooch ladria
Ladrial looks like she really, really doesn't want a smooch. Especially not from you.
>she
Ladrial leans on you.
>
You put a dusty golvern morning star in your baker's apron.
>beam
>
You beam!
>clap lad
You applaud Ladrial.
>
>whisper ladrial Don't worry, I really love you.
You quietly whisper to Ladrial, "Don't worry, I really love you."
>take pill
You remove a fluffy white pillow from in your baker's apron.
>
Spindor loses an aura of resolve.
>wave pill at ladrial
You tighten your grip on the pillow and whip around in a fury of strikes! Ladrial is caught by surprise and lightly stunned!

Roundtime: 3 sec.
R>
Ladrial shakes her head at you and clucks her tongue.
>
Ladrial gestures while summoning the spirits of nature to her aid...
>
Ladrial gestures at you.

Dozens of long thorns suddenly grow out from the ground underneath your feet! Several of the thorns jab into you!
... hits for 39 points of damage!
... 35 points of damage!
Blow shatters knee and severs lower leg!
You fall screaming to the ground grasping your mangled left leg!
You are stunned for 8 rounds!
... hits for 13 points of damage!
... 30 points of damage!
Well aimed strike shatters bone in left arm!
... hits for 30 points of damage!
... 35 points of damage!
Awesome shot shatters ribs and punctures lung!
... hits for 29 points of damage!
... 30 points of damage!
Deft strike to abdomen penetrates several useful organs!
!SP>
!SP>bsh
You beseech Charl for some divine assistance.
Your petition to Charl has been heard and you feel a renewed freedom as a restricting force is abolished from you.
You are no longer stunned.
!P>'Cheater
Ladrial's form seeps into the ground in a tangled mass of ichor and vines, then disappears entirely.
!P>
You say, "Cheater."
!P>stnd
You are now in an offensive stance.
!P>
You stand back up.
>
You ask, "Empath available?"

Latrinsorm
01-16-2007, 10:37 PM
Fuck that shit. Someone needs to look at the game balance of that spell.Someone with pixie dust and a fetching green ensemble!! TINK TO THE RESCUE!!

There's nothing wrong with Nature's Fury.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
01-17-2007, 07:40 PM
How can you say that when it's basically not wardable like level.

AestheticDeath
01-17-2007, 08:00 PM
What is wardable like level?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
01-17-2007, 08:20 PM
with outside spells I can ward most anything, except for fury.

Keep in mind, I had all mage spells on, alkars, opals, self control, sign of dissipation, light blues, and dark blues. I don't recall if 303 or 313 help, but I had cast those from scroll as well.

When you tank up like that, you should have a CHANCE to ward it.

Numbers
01-17-2007, 08:33 PM
Worst storyline ever.

It's nice that the GM is trying and all, but it's no fun when you pack an invasion filled with creatures that have the most notorious cheat maneuvers in the game. Not to mention the NPC is pretty much unkillable. And the story is downright boring.

Latrinsorm
01-17-2007, 09:08 PM
How can you say that when it's basically not wardable like level.What makes you think Ladrial is level 92?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
01-17-2007, 09:47 PM
I don't. My point is it's unwardable like level. I was just super pissed I was killed by it after fighting for so long against creatures that CAN kill me, but we had a great group going.

It's not a balanced spell, if you ask me. But arguing it is pointless, as there is always implosion as a comparison. I guess some things are just meant to be that way. Can't wait for the mage expansion spells.

Fallen
01-17-2007, 11:42 PM
with outside spells I can ward most anything, except for fury.

Keep in mind, I had all mage spells on, alkars, opals, self control, sign of dissipation, light blues, and dark blues. I don't recall if 303 or 313 help, but I had cast those from scroll as well.

When you tank up like that, you should have a CHANCE to ward it. >>

1619 scrolls are your friend.

Celephais
01-17-2007, 11:49 PM
1619 scrolls are your friend.

According to what he already said, even with 1619 up, he would have zero chance of defending. (and given the duration of 1619, it's hardly reasonable to expect it to be up on non-paladins)

Fallen
01-18-2007, 08:39 AM
I know that Mekthros said he was able to ward, or atleast raise his TD high enough so that he could survive Ladrial's NFs. It can be done.

vontez
01-18-2007, 09:35 AM
WHY is everyone complaining? That's whats the matter with Gemstone nowadays....if the GM's don't do anything, people complain. When they do something, everyone complains. No wonder they are hesitant to put any effort into the game when they know some asshat is going to bitch. Take advantage of this opportunity and try to help the town in some fashion, like hop in a tower, or drag bodies, or WoL clerics. If you are that bored with the game ,where powerhunting is your only source of fun, maybe its time to quit.

Tea & Strumpets
01-18-2007, 10:00 AM
I don't. My point is it's unwardable like level. I was just super pissed I was killed by it after fighting for so long against creatures that CAN kill me, but we had a great group going.

It's not a balanced spell, if you ask me. But arguing it is pointless, as there is always implosion as a comparison. I guess some things are just meant to be that way. Can't wait for the mage expansion spells.

That's ridiculous, Tayvin. Ladrial's CS is higher than any Ranger's in the game, and impossible for a player character to achieve.

A GM pumping up their CS to use Ranger spells better than any player character possibly could DOES NOT EQUAL nerf ranger spells.

Back when I used to play, I fucking hated that NPC. It's bad enough they gave Rangers shitty CS spells with a CS like a gurl, but don't rub my nose in it by creating Ranger NPC's and just artificially boosting your CS to a pure's level of casting.

Latrinsorm
01-18-2007, 12:06 PM
When they do something, everyone complains.When they do pointless bullshit, (almost) everyone complains. Find me someone who would complain about monks being released per se and then maybe you'll have a point.
Take advantage of this opportunity and try to help the town in some fashion, like hop in a tower, or drag bodies, or WoL clerics. If you are that bored with the game ,where powerhunting is your only source of fun, maybe its time to quit.It's pretty ignorant to suggest that only powerhunters are inconvenienced by invasions.
No wonder they are hesitant to put any effort into the game when they know some asshat is going to bitch.Although some of them act like it at times, the GMs are not 12 years old. It's really not that difficult to discount 1 or 2 complainers in a population of thousands. If I was a GM, I would be far more offended by the suggestion that I was some sort of crystalline flower incapable of tolerating the slighest bit of criticism.

Jolena
01-18-2007, 12:30 PM
Regardless, if that 1 or 2 (though I assure you its not that low of a #) who complain are very vocal, constantly in your proverbial face, and people you deal with on a regular basis, everyone has their limits and I would imagine it is possible to reach them with that '1 or 2'. I can understand what Vontez is saying, and appreciate his frustration. I don't even care so much for the Ladrial storyline, but its true what he says about there ALWAYS being some asshat who will bitch no matter what about a storyline/GM. It has to get old for GM's.

Landrion
01-18-2007, 12:42 PM
That's ridiculous, Tayvin. Ladrial's CS is higher than any Ranger's in the game, and impossible for a player character to achieve.

A GM pumping up their CS to use Ranger spells better than any player character possibly could DOES NOT EQUAL nerf ranger spells.

Back when I used to play, I fucking hated that NPC. It's bad enough they gave Rangers shitty CS spells with a CS like a gurl, but don't rub my nose in it by creating Ranger NPC's and just artificially boosting your CS to a pure's level of casting.

But really, if they "nerfed"/reworked Natures fury, what ranger would care? As you said, many of us have a shit CS and we never wanted or asked for a warding spell. Its player unfriendly if I recall so who even hunts with it?

Rathain
01-18-2007, 02:37 PM
Players of clerics are being warded by ladrial, and they can muster a reasonably high spirit TD from self cast and move it even higher with ranger, paladin, and sorcerer spells. I'm not sure why it's so confusing that the player of an elementalist many times less powerful than a NPC is complaining about being affected by a spiritual spell. A wizards sphere of influence does not lie in spiritual spells. Being shredded up by it should be no surprise, but a rational expectation.

Not that it would have helped your warding chances, but using cloak of shadows and grouping with a cleric with warding sphere should bump that TD up by... ~38 ?

Fallen
01-18-2007, 08:11 PM
101, 103, 107, 202, 219, 1119, 303, 310, 313, 414, 406, 401, 712, 913, 508 602 (for damage reduction) and 613

Be level 90+ and in decent armor, and you have a pretty good shot of surviving it. Be capped, and throw up 1619 off a scroll every now and then and have a good chance of dodging it.

Invasions are built for spell tanking.

Rathain
01-19-2007, 08:19 PM
But really, if they "nerfed"/reworked Natures fury, what ranger would care? As you said, many of us have a shit CS and we never wanted or asked for a warding spell. Its player unfriendly if I recall so who even hunts with it?

My rogue was hit with a player cast of Nature's fury during the Halloween invasion. The player had a CS just short of 400. Seems like a pretty nasty spell when trained for. However, ranger spells allow for deviation from the typical 1x spell training path, due to the effectiveness of the maneuver spells. If I remember correctly, Sepher had 75 or 70 spells when he capped, but still did very well.

Rathain
01-19-2007, 08:22 PM
101, 103, 107, 202, 219, 1119, 303, 310, 313, 414, 406, 401, 712, 913, 508 602 (for damage reduction) and 613

Be level 90+ and in decent armor, and you have a pretty good shot of surviving it. Be capped, and throw up 1619 off a scroll every now and then and have a good chance of dodging it.

Invasions are built for spell tanking.

Scroll whore :nono:

Fallen
01-19-2007, 09:39 PM
Shut up, my former #1 best costumer.

Evarin and his Mis'ri - Who will infact filate for rare scrolls

Liberi Fatali
01-22-2007, 11:26 PM
>
[Wehnimer's, Exterior]
As you stand next to the southwest corner of the Landing, you have an unobstructed view of the plain. Some distance away you can make out the vague figures of shepherdesses tending their flocks of Rolton -- sheep indigenous to the region. Further south the grassy expanse turns hilly, eventually terminating in stark mountains that line the horizon. You also see a rolton, a crag tiger and a wooden signpost.
Also here: Bweler
Obvious paths: north, southeast, southwest
>l chi
A rolton trots southeast.
>
I could not find what you were referring to.
>s
>n
>
You can't go there.
>
[Wehnimer's, Exterior]
Clear grassland stretches far to the southwest, a futile lesson in the immensity of Elanith. To the northwest, the grassy plain gives way to a smattering of pines that dot the landscape. Immediately east of you looms the high wooden wall of the Landing which provides you with a sense of security against all the unknown things that may lurk in plain and forest alike. You also see an ooze-coated chipmunk, the Selenite disk and the Yoss disk.
Also here: Yoss, Selenite
>
A strong breeze continues to swirl through the area.
>
A rolton trots in!
>
Yoss removes a pure potion from in his brocade case.
>
An ooze-coated chipmunk nips at you!
AS: +46 vs DS: +678 with AvD: +25 + d100 roll: +94 = -513
A clean miss.
>
Yoss takes a drink from his pure potion.
Yoss makes a horrible face!
Yoss stands tall and appears more confident.
>
Selenite swings a shadowy black longsword at an ooze-coated chipmunk!
AS: +512 vs DS: +828 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +41 = -240
A clean miss.
>bounty
Jenovadeath, your Adventurer's Guild information is as follows:

You currently have 173396 unspent bounty points.

You have accumulated a total of 189796 lifetime bounty points.

You have succeeded at the Kill Creatures task 64 times.
You have succeeded at the Retrieve Heirloom task 59 times.
You have succeeded at the Procure Gems task 29 times.
You have succeeded at the Protect Traveller task 3 times.
You have succeeded at the Procure Herbs task 16 times.
You have succeeded at the Kill Dangerous Creature task 58 times.
You have succeeded at the Rescue Child task 5 times and failed 1 time.

You have been tasked to suppress spectral triton defender activity in the Ruined Temple near Kharam-Dzu. You need to kill 17 more of them to complete your task.
>
An ooze-coated chipmunk nips at you!
AS: +46 vs DS: +678 with AvD: +25 + d100 roll: +40 = -567
A clean miss.
>
Marni just arrived.
>
Marni just went south.
>'That's it.
You say, "That's it."
>l
An ooze-coated chipmunk struggles momentarily with the gale.
>
[Wehnimer's, Exterior]
Clear grassland stretches far to the southwest, a futile lesson in the immensity of Elanith. To the northwest, the grassy plain gives way to a smattering of pines that dot the landscape. Immediately east of you looms the high wooden wall of the Landing which provides you with a sense of security against all the unknown things that may lurk in plain and forest alike. You also see a rolton, an ooze-coated chipmunk, the Selenite disk and the Yoss disk.
>
Yoss put a pure potion in his brocade case.
>702 rol
You trace an intricate sign that contorts in the air while forcefully invoking Mana Disruption...
Your spell is ready.
>
You gesture at a rolton.
CS: +500 - TD: +3 + CvA: +25 + d100: +94 == +616
Warding failed!
Massive internal disruption.
The rolton collapses to the ground, emits a final bleat, and dies.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
>
Yoss removes a silver-hilted black vultite falchion from in his grey leather harness.
>skin rol
You skinned the rolton, yielding a rolton pelt.
>l
[Wehnimer's, Exterior]
Clear grassland stretches far to the southwest, a futile lesson in the immensity of Elanith. To the northwest, the grassy plain gives way to a smattering of pines that dot the landscape. Immediately east of you looms the high wooden wall of the Landing which provides you with a sense of security against all the unknown things that may lurk in plain and forest alike. You also see a rolton pelt, a rolton that appears dead, an ooze-coated chipmunk, the Selenite disk and the Yoss disk.
>
Yoss swings a silver-hilted black vultite falchion at an ooze-coated chipmunk!
The ooze-coated chipmunk evades the attack by inches!
>hold sel
>
An ooze-coated chipmunk nips at Selenite!
AS: +46 vs DS: +345 with AvD: +2 + d100 roll: +84 = -213
A clean miss.
>
Selenite is already a member of Yoss's group.
>hold yoss
Yoss is already leading a group.
>
>
A rolton trots in!
>l
[Wehnimer's, Exterior]
Clear grassland stretches far to the southwest, a futile lesson in the immensity of Elanith. To the northwest, the grassy plain gives way to a smattering of pines that dot the landscape. Immediately east of you looms the high wooden wall of the Landing which provides you with a sense of security against all the unknown things that may lurk in plain and forest alike. You also see a rolton, a rolton pelt, a rolton that appears dead, an ooze-coated chipmunk, the Selenite disk and the Yoss disk.
>
A diseased silver lace vine slithers in grasping and twisting as it arrives.
>'Join me a second?
You ask, "Join me a second?"
>
An ooze-coated chipmunk nips at Yoss!
AS: +46 vs DS: +460 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +14 = -381
A clean miss.
>group open
>
Your group status is already open.
>
Selenite joins your group.
>
Wizricky's group just arrived.
>
Wizricky's group just went north.
>
A heavy drizzle trickles down from the grey skies.
>702 rol
You trace an intricate sign that contorts in the air while forcefully invoking Mana Disruption...
Your spell is ready.
>
You gesture at a rolton.
CS: +500 - TD: +3 + CvA: +25 + d100: +77 == +599
Warding failed!
Massive internal disruption.
The rolton collapses to the ground, emits a final bleat, and dies.
>skin rol
You skinned the rolton, yielding a rolton pelt.
>
Selenite says, "Get yoss."
>l
[Wehnimer's, Exterior]
Clear grassland stretches far to the southwest, a futile lesson in the immensity of Elanith. To the northwest, the grassy plain gives way to a smattering of pines that dot the landscape. Immediately east of you looms the high wooden wall of the Landing which provides you with a sense of security against all the unknown things that may lurk in plain and forest alike. You also see a rolton pelt, a diseased silver lace vine, a rolton that appears dead, a rolton pelt, a rolton that appears dead, an ooze-coated chipmunk, the Selenite disk and the Yoss disk.
>hold yoss
You gently take hold of Yoss's hand.
>hold yoss
But Yoss is already a member of your group!
>
>
A diseased silver lace vine extends itself southward.
>l
[Wehnimer's, Exterior]
Clear grassland stretches far to the southwest, a futile lesson in the immensity of Elanith. To the northwest, the grassy plain gives way to a smattering of pines that dot the landscape. Immediately east of you looms the high wooden wall of the Landing which provides you with a sense of security against all the unknown things that may lurk in plain and forest alike. You also see a rolton pelt, a rolton that appears dead, a rolton pelt, a rolton that appears dead, an ooze-coated chipmunk, the Selenite disk and the Yoss disk.
>
Lord Trintin just strode in.
>
Selenite pulls on Yoss, trying to get him closer.
>
Yoss says, "Ok."
>
Trintin traces a sign that contorts in the air while he forcefully incants a dark invocation...
Trintin gestures at an ooze-coated chipmunk.
CS: +266 - TD: +900 + CvA: +25 + d100: +40 == -569
Warded off!
>
AS: +46 vs DS: +460 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +22 = -373
A clean miss.
>hold trin
You gently take hold of Trintin's hand.
>
Trintin traces a sign that contorts in the air while he forcefully incants a dark invocation...
CS: +266 - TD: +900 + CvA: +25 + d100: +42 == -567
Warded off!
>709 chip
You trace an intricate sign that contorts in the air while forcefully invoking Quake...
Your spell is ready.
>
You gesture at an ooze-coated chipmunk.
You concentrate on projecting the illusion of a violent quake.
>
The strong breeze stops as suddenly as it arrived.
>l
Yoss swings a silver-hilted black vultite falchion at an ooze-coated chipmunk!
The ooze-coated chipmunk dodges just in the nick of time!
>
[Wehnimer's, Exterior]
Clear grassland stretches far to the southwest, a futile lesson in the immensity of Elanith. To the northwest, the grassy plain gives way to a smattering of pines that dot the landscape. Immediately east of you looms the high wooden wall of the Landing which provides you with a sense of security against all the unknown things that may lurk in plain and forest alike. You also see a rolton pelt, a rolton that appears dead, a rolton pelt, a rolton that appears dead, an ooze-coated chipmunk, the Selenite disk and the Yoss disk.
Also here: Lord Trintin, Yoss, Selenite
>l chip

You see a fairly typical ooze-coated chipmunk.
It has minor bruises around its head and some minor cuts and bruises on its right hind leg.
It has nothing at this time.
>
AS: +46 vs DS: +460 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +82 = -313
A clean miss.
>
CS: +266 - TD: +900 + CvA: +25 + d100: +12 == -597
Warded off!
>prep 720
You trace an intricate sign that contorts in the air while forcefully invoking Implosion...
Your spell is ready.
>l
[Wehnimer's, Exterior]
>cast
A rolton decays into a pile of fur and bone.
>
You gesture.
You cast into the air above you and the sky rips open into a void! The fissure begins to feed on the air around you!
A rolton pelt is sucked into the void, missing a rolton along the way!
A rolton pelt is sucked into the void, missing a rolton along the way!
An ooze-coated chipmunk is knocked over by the wind!
An ooze-coated chipmunk grabs hold of the ground to keep from being sucked into the void!
>
Trintin softly exclaims, "Ack!"
>
Lord Trintin strides away moving south.
>
Lord Trintin just strode in.
>417 void
>
Wait 1 sec.
>
You don't have a spell prepared!
>hold tri
>
You gently take hold of Trintin's hand.
>417 void
You trace a simple rune while intoning the mystical phrase for Elemental Dispel...
Your spell is ready.
>
You gesture at a black void.
You use the flows of essence to seal the tear in space.
>720
Wait 2 sec.
>
You don't have a spell prepared!
>
Trintin softly says, "That's a nasty chipmunk."
>720
You trace an intricate sign that contorts in the air while forcefully invoking Implosion...
Your spell is ready.
>
You gesture.
You cast into the air above you and the sky rips open into a void! The fissure begins to feed on the air around you!
An ooze-coated chipmunk is sucked into the void!
Rather abrupt decompression causes an ooze-coated chipmunk to explode!
Billions and billions of tiny chipmunk bits shower everything.
Quite severely dead.
>
Yoss asks, "Everyone joined to jenova?"
>'Hoho.
>
You say, "Hoho."
>
Yoss says, "I am."
>417 void
You trace a simple rune while intoning the mystical phrase for Elemental Dispel...
Your spell is ready.
>
You gesture at a black void.
You use the flows of essence to seal the tear in space.
>
A rolton decays into a pile of fur and bone.
>
Trintin turns to you and cheers!
>
Selenite grins.
>l
>
[Wehnimer's, Exterior]
Clear grassland stretches far to the southwest, a futile lesson in the immensity of Elanith. To the northwest, the grassy plain gives way to a smattering of pines that dot the landscape. Immediately east of you looms the high wooden wall of the Landing which provides you with a sense of security against all the unknown things that may lurk in plain and forest alike. You also see the Selenite disk and the Yoss disk.
>
* Marni just bit the dust!
>
Lord Trintin strides away moving south.
>
>profile jenovad
Name: Jenovadeath Nattak
Level: 100
Race: Dark Elf Gender: Male
Date of Birth: 12/5/4905
Strongest foe vanquished: an ooze-coated chipmunk

Quote: "Oh, how dreadful. Say, can you hear that? It's the sound of the Reaper."

>
Yoss says, "Wow."
>
Yoss grins at Selenite.
>
* Bnell just bit the dust!
>

Drew
01-23-2007, 04:09 PM
> exp
Level: 58 Deeds: 14
Experience: 3321496 Decays this level: 0
Exp. until next: 48504 Recent Deaths: 0
Mental TPs: 0 Fame: 8904655
Physical TPs: 40 Mana: 170/170 max
(208 Phy converted to Mnt)

Your mind is as clear as a bell.
> incant 635
You gesture while summoning the spirits of nature to aid you with the Nature's Fury spell...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture at a kobold.
You close your eyes in a moment of intense concentration, channeling the pure natural power of your surroundings. As you continue to gather the energy, a low thrumming resounds through the area. Suddenly, a multitude of sharp pieces of debris splinter off from underfoot, savagely assailing everything around you!
The surroundings advance upon a kobold with relentless fury!
CS: +237 - TD: -27 + CvA: +20 + d100: +73 == +357
Warding failed!
One of the large, pointed slivers of snowy debris hits a kobold!
... 66 points of damage!
The kobold crumples to a heap on the ground and dies.
As swiftly as the chaos came to be, it recedes again into the surroundings.
(Forcing stance down to guarded)
>

237 CS is too high at level 58 SHM?

Stunseed
01-23-2007, 04:15 PM
Mine's 300 at 74, btw.