PDA

View Full Version : Question - Deity Specific items

thornhappy
01-16-2007, 12:48 PM
I'm wondering what other items there are with convert specific messaging, especially those that other people see.

Off the top of my head, I know there are prayerbeads, holy water vials, Wetherby symbols, the Ebon Gate auction altar.. what else? Is there anything? I'm in the market, but I need a place to start. heh

Also, If anyone has one of those unlocked holy water vials and wants to sell, PM me with a price. I don't care what it looks like.

Thanks.

Augie
01-16-2007, 12:49 PM
There are Grand Auction symbols for specific Arkati. I have the Zelia. I can post some logs when I get home.

Nilandia
01-16-2007, 02:01 PM
There are also the crystal pendants given out for the end of the GSS. Using either rub or touch would have your deity's symbol appear in the crystal.

Gretchen

Enceladus
01-16-2007, 02:57 PM
The old auction symbols do not rely on convert, as they were created before the convert option existed. I have one of them too, but I'm not in the market to sell it.

That being said, even though they are not convert-specific either, there are also the tablets for sale in the cleric guild shops. They have a deity-specific prayer written on them, and if raised (I think it's raise, anyway), it makes your character recite the prayer aloud. Each guild shop has a few of them for sale, so you might have to shop around to find which guild has the deity you're after.

thornhappy
01-16-2007, 03:11 PM
I honestly don't think they have my deity, but thanks. I remember looking. Heh.

Appreciate the help so far though I haven't found anything new yet. :)

Fallen
01-16-2007, 03:16 PM
Do Ravius(sp) raffle won symbols have deity specific actions? The ones that are run on FWI.

Skeeter
01-16-2007, 03:28 PM
I have the Arachne one, and it does.

TheEschaton
01-16-2007, 07:43 PM
There are Grand Auction symbols for specific Arkati. I have the Zelia. I can post some logs when I get home.

I have the Amasalen.

-TheE-

TheEschaton
01-16-2007, 07:44 PM
The old auction symbols do not rely on convert, as they were created before the convert option existed. I have one of them too, but I'm not in the market to sell it.

OOC, which one do you have?

-TheE-

SpunGirl
01-16-2007, 07:55 PM
I (naturally) have a Ravias Raffle Eorgina symbol. It casts darkness when raised, which is fun.

-K

TheEschaton
01-16-2007, 08:16 PM
I have the Ravias raffle Charl one. I believe it casts Waterwalking, the same spell anything Charl related casts.

I've been trying to steal Fremie's Charl god auction symbol off him for years, since he first bought it (for an astounding price now, which seemed like a steal back then).

-TheE-

LeftOverGoods
01-17-2007, 02:50 AM
Fremie's left the game and gave all his stuff to Plur.

TheEschaton
01-17-2007, 02:37 PM
Where the fuck is Plur then?!?!?!?!?

I'm sure he'll want to sell it to me. In fact, I'm almost positive Fremie would of left instructions to sell it to only certain people.

-TheE-

Necromancer
01-17-2007, 10:57 PM
I have the god auctioned Jaston symbol. If only someone IG actually followed Jaston...

And I can't think of any other items either honestly.

Augie
01-18-2007, 01:33 PM
I have the god auctioned Jaston symbol. If only someone IG actually followed Jaston...

And I can't think of any other items either honestly.

Haha I won that one and then in turn sold it to Ravyonprayer for some FGB and 5 mil. It was back in 2000 when I had never even seen 10 mil yet or FGB heh.

Good to see it's still around.