PDA

View Full Version : LTB TWC Scripted Weapons

thornhappy
01-16-2007, 10:06 AM
I just converted my main to TWC so I'm looking to get her some weaponry. I'm particularly interested in offhand weapons in the form of a gauche or short sword, and I'm a collector of daggers, too.

Seeking those that are scripted for TWC. Unlocked would be nifty, not is fine too. PM please. Include a price.

thornhappy
01-18-2007, 08:42 AM
Not a single response? Someone must have some.

Augie
01-18-2007, 01:46 PM
Not a single response? Someone must have some.

I do, but they're not for sale.

mgoddess
01-18-2007, 10:58 PM
I've got some unlocked longswords, but they'd only be for sell for a large amount of silvers.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
01-18-2007, 11:20 PM
There any TWC scripted Sais? I have a rogue who WTFPWNs shit from the shadows with sais and has the sai belt thingie

With a flourish, Bantam sheathes a black vultite sai with a tassel of mist-grey silken strands attached to the pommel and a black vultite sai with a tassel of mist-grey silken strands attached to the pommel in opposing scabbards on his leather belt.
>
Bantam's hands snap to the hilts of a black vultite sai with a tassel of mist-grey silken strands attached to the pommel and a black vultite sai with a tassel of mist-grey silken strands attached to the pommel and deftly draws them from the scabbards on an eahnor-plated black leather belt with a brushed steel buckle!

an eahnor-plated black leather belt with a brushed steel buckle - A pair of red silk-wrapped black fel scabbards hangs from the leather belt. The supple leather is dyed a black and lightly abraised, leaving its surface dull. Thin eahnor plates are evenly spaced along its length, each bearing the same etched line pattern. A pair of crossed sais is etched into the surface of the belt's steel buckle.