PDA

View Full Version : BWA HAHAHAH! MMOs are sexing it up!

The Ponzzz
01-15-2007, 09:35 PM
So, I just got a magazine in the mail, Computer Games, and I noticed on the title it said SEXING UP MMOs. Thought it was hiliarious. So I was reading through all the articles and then I see one that has Gemstone in it! HAHAHAH. Not sure if they host the magazine on the internet somewhere...

Hmm, seems this got out quick, was told the pic was a breaching of copyright. So you will need to grab the magazine yourself.

SayGoodbye
01-15-2007, 10:12 PM
Hahahahahaha

That's all I have to say.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
01-15-2007, 10:17 PM
LMAO. Who's Jessica?

Skeeter
01-15-2007, 10:17 PM
I can think of 2 likely candidates who have documented pictures just off the top of my head.

Could be Backlash too.

Back
01-15-2007, 10:24 PM
I can think of 2 likely candidates who have documented pictures just off the top of my head.

Could be Backlash too.

As soon as the internet went live I’m sure someone was cybering. Big surprise? Not really. Name any kind of media someone did not use to convey sexuality. Its in everything from major motion pictures to cheap little mechanical toys made in China to ancient Indian pottery.

I’m somewhat flattered you might think I’m that prolific but I must shatter your dreams with the truth that I don’t sit in front of a web cam every night.

Skeeter
01-15-2007, 10:27 PM
ah shit. I forgot I was supposed to put sarcasm in italics for you. we need to post a list of unofficial board rules for public consumption.

Back
01-15-2007, 10:30 PM
Adding a ZING or BURN also works.

The Ponzzz
01-15-2007, 10:33 PM
What about POW or PLOW?!

Back
01-15-2007, 10:36 PM
OWND, PWND...

The Ponzzz
01-15-2007, 10:38 PM
Or like Evelith's player said at Jenny's gather, p00n'd!!@!!

Stanley Burrell
01-16-2007, 10:23 AM
So, I just got a magazine in the mail, Computer Games, and I noticed on the title it said SEXING UP MMOs. Thought it was hiliarious. So I was reading through all the articles and then I see one that has Gemstone in it! HAHAHAH. Not sure if they host the magazine on the internet somewhere...

Hmm, seems this got out quick, was told the pic was a breaching of copyright. So you will need to grab the magazine yourself.

Now that you've abided by the iron-fisted laws in the RIAA world of rightful online censorship, could you pretend you still had the picture on your hard drive and used your imagination to envision sending it on an image hosting site via theoretical PM, mebbe? Plz, kthnx?

RichardCranium
01-16-2007, 11:54 AM
^

Augie
01-16-2007, 11:56 AM
Now that you've abided by the iron-fisted laws in the RIAA world of rightful online censorship, could you pretend you still had the picture on your hard drive and used your imagination to envision sending it on an image hosting site via theoretical PM, mebbe? Plz, kthnx?

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=22897