PDA

View Full Version : Magical fairy herbs magical world

saturn101
01-07-2007, 11:25 AM
Just... weird.
-------------

(Dragonns eyes immediately glaze over as he begins his journey into the potent magical fairy herbs magical world)
>
(Dragonns intently puffs on the intricately carved dragon pipe smoking up the potent magical fairy herbs and thick smoke rises up from the pipe in a huge cloud)
>
Dragonns says, "Its restday."
>
(Dragonns intently puffs on the intricately carved dragon pipe smoking up the potent magical fairy herbs and thick smoke rises up from the pipe in a huge cloud)
>
(Dragonns coughs out a huge hit of smoke and his eyes begin to water you wonder if he will be able to do anything ever again)
>
(Dragonns begins to rock back and forth and hums softly and you can smell the smoke of the potent magical fairy herbs wondering if its taking you on a journey of your own)
>
Dragonns coughs.
>
(Dragonns tries to puff on the intricately carved dragon pipe but all the potent magical fairy herbs seem to be now ashes)
>
(Dragonns taps out the inctricately carved dragon pipe and the ashes of the potent magical fairy herbs flutter away in the wind)
>
Dragonns yawns.
>
(Dragonns puts the intricately carved dragon pipe back in his velvet pouch)
>
Dragonns lies down.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
01-07-2007, 11:27 AM
He was on the net yesterday and is very clearly new to the game, though must have watched or seen someone play before (he mentioned it). It's cool he's roleplaying, even if it's kind of odd.

Ignot
01-07-2007, 11:58 AM
Yeah your right. I would rather see new people try and roleplay then new people who think this is one big chat room.

But fairy dust? Cmon now...

Tisket
01-07-2007, 12:08 PM
Gemstone stoner lol

mgoddess
01-07-2007, 02:04 PM
Guh.

I was trying to help him out a few days ago with "coming back" to the game (he said he'd be gone for a long time). He had a ton of questions about stats, wizards, warriors, etc. etc. It sounded more like he was new to the game, instead of returning. (He bugged the crap out of me with questions about stats and then not using the advice I gave.)

I suppose it's good he's trying to roleplay... but with fairy dust?! Blah.

Celephais
01-07-2007, 02:07 PM
Gemstone stoner lol

He's trying to be the next Tsin.

kazami_yague
01-07-2007, 05:57 PM
Past the pipe plz

Khariz
01-08-2007, 12:07 PM
Posted on the OFFICIAL forums. https://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=102&category=6&topic=2

MILKDRAGONS7

Herbs For Smoking · on 1/8/2007 8:33:57 AM 3041

I would really like to have Herbs That you can smoke That get you stoned! I heard this was possible And The Gods were working on it. Is This true. Dragonns.
Email: Gawaindragon@hotmail.com, AIM:GawainDragon7

Artha
01-08-2007, 01:04 PM
hahahahahaha

SpunGirl
01-08-2007, 05:59 PM
SOMEONE HAS TO HAVE MADE THAT UP. On second thought, given his PRO idea, I guess not.

-K

SpunGirl
01-08-2007, 06:00 PM
PS Bill - lame attempts at RP are one thing, blatant ACT abuse is another. You should know this!

-K

zhelas
01-09-2007, 01:14 PM
>>I would really like to have Herbs That you can smoke That get you stoned! I heard this was possible And The Gods were working on it. Is This true. Dragonns.

No, that's not true.

>>I doubt you'll ever see such a thing in Gemstone, in the interests of keeping the game family friendly. However, if you do wish to simulate any sort of drug, there's nothing that says you can't roleplay it as you choose. -Grendeg

That's not entirely accurate. Review http://www.play.net/playdotnet/simu_policy.asp (Section 10, bullet point 3, "You may not use the services to... Transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content.") Unlawful content would include the simulation of the use of drugs which are considered illegal.

Since the initial question has been asked and answered ("Does this exist?" "No, it doesn't."), further discussion of the "why doesn't this exist?" can continue in Help for Players > Policy Discussions if said discussion is desired.
~
GM Emeradan
GS4-EMERADAN@PLAY.NET
GemStone IV Forums

Tolwynn
01-09-2007, 01:47 PM
If they really enforced the obscene, illegal, or objectionable content things in Gem, they'd have to disappear pretty much everyone, GMs included.

The Ponzzz
01-09-2007, 02:24 PM
I really love how this guy capitializes random words. It makes Me Feel so god damn Good.

The Ponzzz
01-09-2007, 02:26 PM
You may not use the services to... Transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content

This makes no fucking sense seeing we can harass, kill, swear, be racist and hateful in GS everyday.

Artha
01-09-2007, 02:43 PM
You're not really racist in the sense of "I hate characters with black skin".

Sean
01-09-2007, 02:45 PM
I'm sure Ben tried that at some point.

Tolwynn
01-09-2007, 03:05 PM
You may not use the services to... Transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content

This makes no fucking sense seeing we can harass, kill, swear, be racist and hateful in GS everyday.

Don't forget theft (which is a trainable skill, no less), slavery, kidnapping, rape, torture and all of the cyber in Silvergate or elsewhere. Hell, my current sig line is from a staff-run merchant.

That they'd suggest enforcement against anything such is kind of laughable, really.

Khariz
01-09-2007, 05:37 PM
Don't forget theft (which is a trainable skill, no less), slavery, kidnapping, rape, torture and all of the cyber in Silvergate or elsewhere. Hell, my current sig line is from a staff-run merchant.

That they'd suggest enforcement against anything such is kind of laughable, really.

I disagree. The ONE thing that I have seen them be pretty darn quick to enforce is any mention of illegal drugs, and things of that nature. Start talking about heroin and cocaine and watch how fast you wind up in the consultation lounge.

But yeah, besides that, nothing has been enforced, so why start now.