PDA

View Full Version : CM

Ignot
01-06-2007, 06:03 PM
I know pures will always get pwned by manauvers but are there any wizards who actually train in CM?

How many ranks do you think would help out and is it worth it?

I might be willing to sacrifice spell ranks if it could save my ass with manauvers but im not sure if there is a noticable difference or not.

I know this topic has been beatin to death but I was hoping to hear some experiences from some wizards who have tried training in this before.

Things2Come
01-06-2007, 06:31 PM
Train for 540, it's cheaper.

Stunseed
01-06-2007, 07:13 PM
< I know this topic has been beatin to death but I was hoping to hear some experiences from some wizards who have tried training in this before. >

With post-cap experience, I would give it some heavy consideration. Meges ( who posted some time ago ) showed he went from like a 93% chance of disarm to a near open-roll only chance with CM.

Anticor was cman-proof, for the most part in like level situations, unless it was rogue based.

Back
01-06-2007, 09:03 PM
Never done a pure but it sounds legit. With every semi I have played its always the maneuvers that are killers. 1x doesn't even cut it these days.

Askip
01-08-2007, 10:24 AM
I have two ranks of CMAN DISARM and the TPs seem worth it, I am not getting disarmed by Ithzir as much - perhaps a 50%-75% improvement.

:D

Ignot
01-09-2007, 12:03 AM
Thank you.

The Ponzzz
01-09-2007, 12:32 AM
My wizard in plat is 1x CMs, and he fucks shit UP!

Meges
01-09-2007, 04:42 PM
It's worth it. I'm at the point of almost being able to max my CM ranks, but I'm sitting on the points like before for right now. With only 60 ranks in CM, my wizard is much better off than with none. I'd recommend it for a post-cap wizard for sure. I'm not so sure about pre-cap, because there are other vital skills that will help just as much and also in other areas.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=20559

Meges