PDA

View Full Version : Not so Great Klaive

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-09-2003, 02:51 AM
I don't keep logs, so I was IMing with Edaarin this whole episode. Let me set it up with this... Savaard is dueling Idiothm, kills him, Klaive comes in, fogs Idiothm to Voln, but not before quaking the boulder. I'd had enough of his quaking from Ebons. I say I'm gonna go kill him.

Wisely, he's in hiding. Invis. Running like a girl (though at this point not knowing I'm going to kill him). I just assume he's running like a girl (see log below).

Anyway, he shows up at Hearthstone, and my snaps begin here. Nothing has been doctored or altered (added perception of Edaarin as I wasn't in the room for this part)... enjoy

You are visible again.
You gesture at Klaive.
CS: +402 - TD: +307 + CvA: +12 + d100: +31 - -5 == +143
Warding failed!
You blast Klaive for 61 points of damage.
... 66 points of damage!
Horrifying bolt of electricity turns chest into a smoking pulp of flesh. No life left there.

* Klaive drops dead at your feet!

The brilliant luminescence fades from around Klaive.
The white light leaves Klaive.
The very powerful look leaves Klaive.
The light blue glow leaves Klaive.
The deep blue glow leaves Klaive.
A shadow seems to detach itself from Klaive's body, swiftly dissipating into the air.
The powerful look leaves Klaive.
The tingling sensation and sense of security leaves Klaive.
The bright luminescence fades from around Klaive.
Klaive glances around, looking a bit less confident.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Klaive.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
>
* Klaive just bit the dust!
A kobold jumps up and down on the body of Klaive!

You hear the ghostly voice of Klaive say, "Ooooh, you are sooooo pwned."
>

You hear the ghostly voice of Klaive ask, "I'm gonna ruin you, Tayvin. Your gonna be like, "Oh my god! What have I done!?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Klaive say, "I'm gonna wreck you so bad, Koar's gonna wince."

<<edit: forgot to add he got raised here>>

Klaive says, "I'll definately buy deeds."
>
Klaive says, "But I also need to destroy Tayvin now."

Klaive says, "after I have my spirit."

Klaive asks, "You're a HALFLING?"
>
Klaive falls to the ground laughing hysterically!
>
Klaive rolls around on the ground laughing hysterically!
>
Covannent just arrived.
>
Klaive rolls around on the ground laughing hysterically!

You say, "yeah, ya were kilt by one."
>
Klaive stands up.

Klaive traces a sign that contorts in the air while he forcefully incants a dark invocation...
>
Great Lord Klaive just went south.
>
The ground around you seems to shake violently, making it hard to stand.
Mekthros loses his balance and falls over.
Selania loses her balance and falls over.
Tallula loses her balance and falls over.
Suddenly, the ground seems steadier.

<<Klaive runs off and wipes his pussy>>

3 or 4 locates later

<<I still haven't moved>>

Klaive suddenly fades into view.
Klaive gestures at you.
A void rips open in the area, directly above you!
Roaring winds confuse you.
+8 Hits.
Stunned for 3 rounds!

Everything in the room seemed to stay in place. The void disappears without further incident.

<<how inferior he must feel, I nearly got a minor>>

<<Me, still standing there>>

Klaive gestures at you.
Blood begins to gush from your nose and ears!
+15 Hits.
Stunned for 2 rounds!

A white panther is not affected by the vacuum of the void.
Everything in the room seemed to stay in place. The void disappears without further incident.

<<Me, still standing there, wondering if he has the stones to actually stay in the room, considering I can't cast due to the head wound now>>

Klaive gestures at you.
Your fingernails fly off as blood spurts from the jagged stumps!
+17 Hits.
Stunned for 5 rounds!

<<Ok, this last one hurt the digits, so I decided to go get healed, I head south>>

<<Edaarin's log>>
Klaive gestures into the air.
Nothing happens.

You spring from hiding and deliver a blow to Klaive's head!
MS: +326 - MD: +206 + MAvA: -8 + d100: +57 == +169
Success!
Klaive is paralyzed!

Roundtime: 5 sec.
...wait 4 seconds.
>l
[Hearthstone, Courtyard]
Before you stands a grand old manor, framed by huge willows to the east and west. The elegant trees sway gently in the moonlight, dappling the cobblestone courtyard with ever-shifting patterns of light and dark. Snippets of conversation drift away from the long porch stretching along the full width of the great old house, as several guests enjoy the hospitality and ambience of this fine hideaway. You also see a trollfear mushroom, a white panther (sleeping), a hollow tree stump and the porch steps.
Also here: a stunned Great Lord Klaive, Murp, Jariel, Jydae
Obvious paths: south
>
Klaive just left.

report So if Klaive comes back from logging after I stunned him, do I get to see an enraged Edaarin return to the fray? Hehehehh

SEND[Zyllah] Heh. Would be interesting.
<</End Edaarin log>>

To summarize...I'm not hip to you young folks slang... if by pwned he meant, he's gonna hit me with his limp wrist a few times... I understand.

If by Koar wincing, he means he's gonna stun log and go make out with his boyfriend, I am illuminated now.

Anyway, I got many a laugh at his expense, and am certain to get many more, but didn't want to hog it all to myself.

[Edited on 11-9-2003 by Suppa Hobbit Mage]

Trinitis
11-09-2003, 02:55 AM
What I find amusing, is Implodes do like..5x more damage when the person is stunned, if he would have casted again, insted of being a pussy and running off, he may have killed you.

-Adredrin

Edaarin
11-09-2003, 02:59 AM
I'm aware what I said a few days ago, and that still holds except for today! If you're really that interested, shoot me a U2U and I'll explain. Heheh. But yeah, this was a nice break before my head explodes trying to learn Game Theory.

A kobold jumps up and down on the body of Klaive!

Tayvin: lol, thats where he is?
Mooshoo16: yeah
Tayvin: he's gonna invis implode me, you watch

EDIT: Yes, he might have killed him if he had cast again, but if he had waited that long either myself or maybe Murp would have wasted him.

[Edited on 11-9-2003 by Edaarin]

Ansherak
11-09-2003, 03:02 AM
heh, I don't think "pwned" is new RP term...could be wrong here.

Never met Klaive in game, Don't really wanna by the looks and chit chat from around here, I will say this though, pretty piss poor tactics on his part *chuckle*

Ansherak

[Edited on 11-9-2003 by Ansherak]

SpunGirl
11-09-2003, 03:04 AM
Good thread, Tayvin, but I would have put it in GemStone Gems and titled it "Newsflash: Klaive is just as lame as we always knew he was."

-K

Jack
11-09-2003, 04:04 AM
Thanks for posting that Tayvin. Haven't laughed that hard in a while. Klaive seems to think he's some great and powerful sorcerer, and superior at roleplay. I think this shining example of him acting like Klaive throws all of that right out the window.

-Jack

Rowi
11-09-2003, 06:16 AM
Hey was that Edgeleaf jumping up and down on Klaives body?

theotherjohn
11-09-2003, 06:53 AM
You know a sorcerer has no clue when they locate then dont use evil eye.

I did not need confirmation Klaive is clueless but there it is

HarmNone
11-09-2003, 07:59 AM
Heh. Thanks for sharing that. I got quite a good giggle out of it. Loved the kobold getting in on the action! :D

HarmNone was rooting for the kobold

Betheny
11-09-2003, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by Rowi
Hey was that Edgeleaf jumping up and down on Klaives body?

If he was, then he can be my new best friend.

Parkbandit
11-09-2003, 08:25 AM
Kind of sad actually... I never knew Klaive was that OOC to use a term like 'pwned'. The one glimmer of hope I had was that at least he remained in character.

Sad.

HarmNone
11-09-2003, 08:34 AM
Heh. You never had an ounce of hope then, Parkbandit. It was but an illusion. :D

HarmNone never saw much roleplay worth seeing from Klaive

Parkbandit
11-09-2003, 08:38 AM
I've not had much interaction with him in game actually... but I haven't seen Klaive out of character as blatently as this before.

Like I said... sad.

11-09-2003, 09:13 AM
Well it is official now The Edine is better than Klaive.

Miss X
11-09-2003, 09:20 AM
Klaive asks, "You're a HALFLING?"
>
Klaive falls to the ground laughing hysterically!

Damn I wish I had seen that in game! It would have inspired my wrath! Klaive is a halfling hater, he must be destroyed!!!

11-09-2003, 09:25 AM
well halfings are good for eating....

Adhara
11-09-2003, 09:51 AM
My first direct interaction with Klaive was a whisper from him a couple days ago. It was IC. I figured I would give the guy a chance. He might be a loser in RL but hey, he could still be adept at RP'ing.

That bit of OOC is sad yes but I think there's worse. Running after casting is very izbinesque and the cherry on the sundae is him logging after getting stunned...

Oh well. I'm disappointed but not too surprised.

Artha
11-09-2003, 09:56 AM
Halflings are good for tossing. That's about it, though :).

You should've made a script that just casted at him when his name popped up.

Like...

waitfor Klaive suddenly fades into view
prep <spell number>
waitfor You
cast at klaive

StrayRogue
11-09-2003, 11:18 AM
What a fucking tool. Deed him please.

Dighn Darkbeam
11-09-2003, 12:49 PM
He didnt even put any thought into that attack. A sorcerer that cannot kill anyone in one cast is a bit of an idiot. The hit and run tactic isnt really OOC, and is understandable when if you stand there three others will open up on you.

Logging once you were finally stunned in front of ALL those people in a fight is inexcusable. Isnt that worthy of a lockout?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-09-2003, 12:58 PM
3 people weren't attacking him, I killed him. It was a legit CvC, cept for his running like a girl 4 times part.

Artha
11-09-2003, 01:05 PM
Oh, you should definately report the log out when stunned. It is a warnable offense, so you could get him locked out for awhile if he's already gotten a warning.

Dighn Darkbeam
11-09-2003, 01:07 PM
3 people weren't attacking him, I killed him. It was a legit CvC, cept for his running like a girl 4 times part. >>

<<EDIT: Yes, he might have killed him if he had cast again, but if he had waited that long either myself or maybe Murp would have wasted him.

[Edited on 11-9-2003 by Edaarin] >>

So unless you are Murp that would be three people that would of attacked had he stuck around. If you are Murp, that is still two other people that would of attacked.

*Shrugs*

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-09-2003, 01:18 PM
ah, I see what ya mean. I think that was after he ran in cast, ran out 3 times

edit to add:
and I'm not either :) I yam Taybin

Oh yeah, and I didn't ask either for help, I can fend for myself just fine.

[Edited on 11-9-2003 by Suppa Hobbit Mage]

Moist Happenings
11-09-2003, 02:24 PM
My first experience recently with Klaive was in the cul-de-sac. I walked in, and Klaive had webbed everyone there. I said one thing and one thing only. "Why'd you do that?". And he cast at me. When he couldn't hit me, he says "Oh crap." and leaves the room. All three of the youngins there say he just walked in and started webbing. Later Klaive comes back and says he did it because he was "bored".

-1000 points.

He should be deeded.

Hips
11-09-2003, 02:28 PM
Why do I always miss all the fun stuff?

:(

Good show, super hubby and hothead. :lol:

Silleck
11-09-2003, 03:17 PM
Hang in cul-de-sac and you wont miss a thing.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-09-2003, 06:02 PM
LOL, guess I touched a nerve with resident pansy boy Klaive. Bob tells me he's been bitching like he's on his period on PSINET all day.

Yay me :)

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-09-2003, 06:05 PM
just for prosperity :) And no, I'm not a homophobe, just enjoy seeing him get rilled up.

Rachel Pwnz (5:58:27 PM): Klaive is bitching about you.
Rachel Pwnz (5:58:30 PM): And has been all day.
Tayvin (5:58:50 PM): cause I killed him and his great equalizing spell did nothing but give me a lvl 2 bleeder, on the 3rd cast
Rachel Pwnz (5:58:52 PM): He's like, "TAYVIN IS A STUPID HALFLING. HALFLINGS ARE NOT CUTE."
Rachel Pwnz (5:58:53 PM): I know.
Rachel Pwnz (5:58:59 PM): On PsiNet, no less.
Rachel Pwnz (5:59:03 PM): So I can't even squelch him.
Tayvin (5:59:06 PM): lol
Tayvin (5:59:15 PM): guess his pussy hurts
Tayvin (5:59:34 PM): tell him to go make out with his boyfriend, and have him kiss his booboo's, make them better :-)
Tayvin (5:59:57 PM): oh, ask him about his stun log too, and his great RP "pwned"
Rachel Pwnz (6:00:29 PM): [OOC]-Klaive: "Tayvin is homophobic."
Tayvin (6:00:38 PM): and?
Rachel Pwnz (6:00:43 PM): Heh.
Rachel Pwnz (6:00:51 PM): [OOC]-Klaive: "Tayvin is homophobic, and yet... quite gay."
Tayvin (6:01:03 PM): well he got "pwned" by a homophobic, gay guy :-)
Rachel Pwnz (6:01:41 PM): [OOC]-Klaive: "Tayvin was pwned by Klaive. 11-09-03."
Tayvin (6:02:15 PM): rofl
Tayvin (6:02:21 PM): what color is the sky in his world?
Rachel Pwnz (6:03:21 PM): [Private]-Zakarin: "whats pwned?"
Tayvin (6:04:07 PM): if I gave a shit about his 12 year old opinion, I'd probably come in and kill him again

Snapp
11-09-2003, 06:19 PM
I remember when Klaive did the webbing of the Cul.. and I'm sick to death of his quaking. Kill him once for every quake!

GemstoneFan
11-09-2003, 07:29 PM
Stupid question -- what's PSInet?

GSLeloo
11-09-2003, 07:36 PM
Nah not a stupid question, I don't know either. I just assumed it was like the amulet.

Drew2
11-09-2003, 07:37 PM
psinet.cjb.net

Artha
11-09-2003, 07:38 PM
It's an add on for the Wizard that lets you communicate across the game to anyone on a few channels, send messages to each other, and a few other things.

Caiylania
11-09-2003, 08:13 PM
At a leaving elanthia auction... Xolean was explaining why he had to leave........

Klaive's response:

Klaive whispers to the group, "Discuss this horrible turn of events at - http://www.klaive.net/forums/"

Gag.

Wezas
11-09-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by The Edine
well halfings are good for eating....

Especially with a nice hickory smoke.

Wezas
11-09-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Artha
It's an add on for the Wizard that lets you communicate across the game to anyone on a few channels, send messages to each other, and a few other things.

So you can see Tayre being a tool, even if you're not in the same town. Nice program.

StrayRogue
11-09-2003, 09:53 PM
It seems the fucker cancelled my account on his site. Ah well. The poor shit head can't handle the shit he creates.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-09-2003, 10:26 PM
He canceled ya for what you posted here? LMAO.

I bet he cries a lot if he's that touchy. I absolutely love it that I got so much under his skin that he talked about it all day.

Sadly, I didn't even get a a faster heartbeat about it... I mean... its a game...

Ladyteeoncy
11-09-2003, 10:32 PM
Klaive isnt too pleasent but who could we annoy if he wasnt around! hehe

Betheny
11-09-2003, 10:36 PM
Tayvin, you and I have had our differences, but... will you destroy me if I make you my hero?

StrayRogue
11-09-2003, 11:23 PM
He cancelled my account there because of what I posted here and on his site. He doesn't speak to me anymore.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-09-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Maimara
Tayvin, you and I have had our differences, but... will you destroy me if I make you my hero?

Differences? I never knew we had differences damnit! So uh... is make up sex out of the question at this point and time?

Seriously, always thought you were pretty cool. :cool2:

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-09-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
He cancelled my account there because of what I posted here and on his site. He doesn't speak to me anymore.

Heh, I'd go to his site, but really don't think there's anything worth reading there. So I'll spend my time chortling while he weeps softly in a corner instead!

AkMan
11-09-2003, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue

Did you break TOS?

SpunGirl
11-09-2003, 11:59 PM
Klaive's site is not worth reading. Someone I know linked me there once, and it was like... a page of totally meaningless banter about someone's sex life (not in the off-topic section, either), before I got disgusted and closed the page.

-K

Nakiro
11-10-2003, 02:07 AM
Man his site sucks.

StrayRogue
11-10-2003, 05:03 AM
Of course I didn't break TOS. Thats probably why he banned me; He was annoyed I was hassling him WITHOUT breaking the TOS.

Caiylania
11-10-2003, 06:51 AM
See, that just shows hes lame if he uses hes status as board owner to ban someone for a personal issue.

AkMan
11-10-2003, 07:10 AM
It's not the first time, nor the last.

Adhara
11-10-2003, 07:11 AM
Wow I never knew this Psinet thing existed! I can't wait to get home to try it out.

Do a lot of people use it? I know I plan on telling all my friends!

Betheny
11-10-2003, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage
Differences? I never knew we had differences damnit! So uh... is make up sex out of the question at this point and time?

Seriously, always thought you were pretty cool. :cool2:

Awww.

I assumed you hated me because of the Krolvin thing. It seemed like an OOC hate-fest to me, since people went around posting about how much Beth sucks because of what Maimara did.

You're my hero, for sure.

BTW, you can't have make up sex without having a fight first. Pick a fight with me, and we'll talk. :spin:

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-10-2003, 10:33 AM
Should change my name to Suppa Hobbit Hero Mage, but it just don't sound the same.

And no, I usually don't not like folks for their involvement in the game. I usually don't like em cause they are idiots (i.e. Klaive)