A shop on Four Winds Isle

Lemme know if you have one for sale

Thanks

Sean of the Thread
12-31-2006, 04:02 AM
My shop in FWI got repo'd by da man.

AestheticDeath
01-01-2007, 11:15 PM
Still lookin, and have a few questions..

Anyone know if you can remove your citizenship status to be able to get it in another town?

Or if you can get partial citizenship in a town, if you already have full citizenship somewhere else?

And, whats it mean when a shop is closed? Is it about to be repoed? Or can the owners close the shop?

Gan
01-01-2007, 11:41 PM
You can remove your name from the book and seek citizenship elsewhere.

You can work on multiple citizenships but once one has been achieved, all progress with the others stop as far as I know.

Shops can be closed by said owner at their discretion, and reopened. Taxes still will be collected. Once you fail to set foot in your shop for 90 (or 180) days or fail to pay taxes then your shop will be reposessed, at which time you have 90 days to claim your inventory from the warehouse else they're deleted, and the shop will be made available to whomever applies for a deed (usually after the first of each month according to rumor).

SHOP POLICY:
1) Rent must be paid promptly each month. Failure to pay rent for 90 days will result in the loss of your shop.

2) Each shop must be visited regularly by its owner (note: visitation by partners does not count toward upkeep of the shop). Failure to visit for 180 days will result in the loss of your shop. Note: A "visit" requires passing through the portal (either alone or as the leader of a group)into your shop and then using one of the SHOP verb options to check on its status.

3) In the event that your shop is reclaimed by the Shop Permit Authority, your inventory will be held by the permit clerk (in a box identified by your name on the floor of the Shop Permit Authority office) for a maximum of 90 days, after which it will be permanently lost.

AestheticDeath
01-02-2007, 07:44 AM
i tried removing my name, but couldnt figure out the syntax.. oh well

The Ponzzz
01-02-2007, 08:40 AM
i tried removing my name, but couldnt figure out the syntax.. oh well

CLEAN BOOK(or other noun that is the book)

Aethor
01-02-2007, 04:39 PM
I have a shop in Teras, for sale looking for 8-9m for it, PM me if interested

The Ponzzz
01-13-2007, 11:19 PM
Just noticed that Teras shop. WTF, who would ever pay 8-9 mil for a shop on Teras?!

Slark
01-14-2007, 12:56 AM
The same person that would try to sell level 2 and 3 characters? :wtf: