PDA

View Full Version : white people who think they are black

Black Jesus
06-21-2003, 11:25 AM
are so stupid its almost not funny.

Scott
06-21-2003, 12:32 PM
Not to sound racist or nothing.....

I'm assuming you mean "wiggers." I don't really think that is a white person trying to be a black person, it's a white person trying to be a nigger. Yes there is a huge difference between a black person and a nigger IMO. I think black people trying to be like that "are so stupid its almost not funny."

Black Jesus
06-21-2003, 12:58 PM
well i moreso meant things like white people thinking they can rap or dj or can pass as a 'thug'. it's not always necessarily bad things, just things that black people by and large are superior at.

06-21-2003, 06:02 PM
Um, Eminem is the *only* rapper on the planet worth listening to. I have all his albums and wouldn't touch any other rap (with the exception of a few select rap/metal hybrids) with a 10 foot pole.

Eminem kicks every black rapper's butt with his talent and controversy. Reminds me of a musical Klaive.

[Disclaimer: With the exception of Eminem's fine music, I loathe and dispise any and all types of rap. I enjoy Death Metal. Slipknot is my favorite band, bar none. I am also a huge fan of Disturbed. Thank you.]

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Yahku
06-21-2003, 06:16 PM
Eminem isn't near original though. There's some great rap out there (i'm actually more into punk, heavier stuff).

If you think Eminem is the "shiznit"...check out those who came before him. Like the Geto Boys, NWA (including the members of NWA's solo stuff, except for Dre...the Chronic 2000 sucked balls, and anything after the original Chronic sucks...including Eminem).

I hate eminem. I love death metal. I hate cannibal corpse. i love Six Feet Under.

also, check out The Haunted if your into metal. shit, they won a grammy.

new rap is so...far away from its roots. Yet, when a rapper tries to bring back the old style sound, it sounds like garbage.

a list of rappers i hate.

50 Cents, i would like to shoot him
Eminem.
Any rapper that has to change his name to sound cool (like Twista...or Xzibit or whatever.)
Any rapper that has to change words to rhyme with other words (example: My rhymes or so off the heezy, that when i bust raps i be making the cheezy. Last i checked, Heezy was not a word.)

Its just so simple. They took a simple artform that basically ANYONE can do, and just made it into some garbage about rolling around in tricked out ricers, getting all the fly womens, and doing astronomical amounts of drugs. Whatever happened to rappers shooting each other and gangbangin thugs just trying to get by?

Red Devil
06-21-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Yahku
Eminem isn't near original though. There's some great rap out there (i'm actually more into punk, heavier stuff).

If you think Eminem is the "shiznit"...check out those who came before him. Like the Geto Boys, NWA (including the members of NWA's solo stuff, except for Dre...the Chronic 2000 sucked balls, and anything after the original Chronic sucks...including Eminem).

I hate eminem. I love death metal. I hate cannibal corpse. i love Six Feet Under.

also, check out The Haunted if your into metal. shit, they won a grammy.

new rap is so...far away from its roots. Yet, when a rapper tries to bring back the old style sound, it sounds like garbage.

a list of rappers i hate.

50 Cents, i would like to shoot him
Eminem.
Any rapper that has to change his name to sound cool (like Twista...or Xzibit or whatever.)
Any rapper that has to change words to rhyme with other words (example: My rhymes or so off the heezy, that when i bust raps i be making the cheezy. Last i checked, Heezy was not a word.)

Its just so simple. They took a simple artform that basically ANYONE can do, and just made it into some garbage about rolling around in tricked out ricers, getting all the fly womens, and doing astronomical amounts of drugs. Whatever happened to rappers shooting each other and gangbangin thugs just trying to get by?

fo shizzle mah nizzle, dizzle

Yahku
06-22-2003, 12:17 AM
exactly.

Red Devil
06-22-2003, 12:19 AM
do you watch snoop doggie televizzle? i love that show, or whatever the shit its name is

Carl Spackler
06-25-2003, 02:52 PM
Eminem is the one of smartest men in the world. I don't care what anyone says. Anyone who can make a song about the things they hate and gross over 20 mil in a year is a genius.

Makkah
06-25-2003, 03:33 PM
<<Anyone who can make a song about the things they hate and gross over 20 mil in a year is a genius.>>

Because money makes good rap. Shut your mainstream-listening ass up.

rht

Warriorbird
06-25-2003, 04:07 PM
I certainly enjoy a lot of mainstream music. Why? It sounds good.

If white people like black culture? Nothin wrong with that in my mind. It only becomes stupid when those white people that like black culture begin to turn around and act racist afterwards. That's just stupid.

I consider it on the same level as white people who're obsessed with dragon clothing/Japanese character clothing.

Or racist white people trying to act like they're Norse...

If someone likes another culture better than theirs, maybe the other culture has portions to it that attract them.

Myself, I try to appreciate all different kinds of cultures. I'm an American.

Skirmisher
06-25-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Carl Spackler
Eminem is the one of smartest men in the world. I don't care what anyone says. Anyone who can make a song about the things they hate and gross over 20 mil in a year is a genius.

Whoa....way wrong there champ.

He writes pretty well, I do think. I know I enjoy some of his music myself but the man is no genius.

Just listen to him speak in interviews. It's painful, truly.

I would view him more like an idiot savant of mainstream rap.

imported_Kranar
06-25-2003, 06:53 PM
Anyone who can whine about their mom album after album and get millions for it... now that's smart. Degrading yes... but still smart.

Have to remember... this is the rapper who for a while trashed the suburbs of Detroit, and then decided to move there in one of the biggest and most elite houses.

Makkah
06-25-2003, 10:26 PM
I dunno... Eminem can be real sometimes... but overall, I ain't feeling him or most of the other mainstream rappers.

Let's compromise ourselves to make money. Yeah, that's real.

rht

Ramos
06-25-2003, 11:37 PM
Most rappers, Eminem included, are about marketing a gangsta/thug image, with the help of the big record companies, to a teenage audience in their rebellious years, looking for their own identity. Any artistry in the music is secondary and incidental to this.

AnticorRifling
06-26-2003, 08:01 AM
Black men that now look like asian women are funny even if they hold the title "King of pop"

White people who act black, black people who act white ala Tiger, white people that act asian, asians that act white, everyone is funny. God made people different so we could laugh if we weren't meant to laugh we'd all look alike.

Black Jesus
06-26-2003, 10:05 AM
The King of Pop is NO joke.

Ben
06-26-2003, 05:39 PM
All racial differences are either genetic (hereditary, inborn) or cultural (acquired from society after birth). The latter can be changed or eliminated by enforced social changes; the former are independent of man's laws and customs, except over a period of many generations.

Examples of cultural traits which differ from race to race are mannerisms of speech ("Amos 'n' Andy" dialect or "Black English"), styles of dress, and personal grooming. If Blacks and Whites are forced to live together from birth, attending the same schools and exposed to exactly the same cultural influences, they will grow up speaking and dressing in very nearly the same manner. Even Blacks who have grown up in the tribal areas of Africa and who customarily distort their earlobes or lips with huge wooden plugs or plaster their hair with liquid cow dung as a means of attracting Blacks of the opposite sex can be trained to adopt White standards of personal cleanliness and grooming.

The fact is, however, that the most important racial differences are genetic rather than cultural. Skin and eye color, facial features, skull shape, skeletal proportions, patterns of body fat disposition, tooth size, jaw shape, female breast form, odor, and hair texture are only the most noticeable genetically determined physical characteristics which differ racially.

Beyond these things are the entire biochemical constitution and development of the individual. There are profound racial differences in blood chemistry, in endocrine function, and in physiological response to environmental stimuli. Blacks and Whites mature at different rates. They have different susceptibilities to many disease organisms as well as different patterns of congenital disease. They even have different nutritional requirements.

Racial differences, in other words, are much more than skin deep; they permeate the individual and are manifested in virtually every cell of his body. They are the products of millions of years of separate evolutionary development which has adapted the different races, with considerable precision to different environmental demands.

When we understand the all pervading nature of genetic racial differences, we can see that cultural racial differences are not so superficial as some would have us believe. Far from masking any fundamental "equality" or exaggerating racial dissimilarities, they simply manifest the genetic differences of which they are, in fact, expressions.

The culture of a race, free of alien influences, is telling evidence of that race's essential nature. The African Negro with a cow-dung hairdo, a bone through his nose, and teeth filed down to sharp points, in other words, presents to us a far more accurate image of the Negro essence than does the American Black in a business suit who has been trained to drive an automobile, operate a typewriter, and speak flawless English.

Negro culture is not merely DIFFERENT from White culture; it is a LESS ADVANCED culture and, by practically any standard, INFERIOR. It is a culture which never advanced to the point of a written language or a civilized society. It never saw even the barest glimmerings of mathematics or the invention of the wheel. The smelting and use of metals and the quarrying and dressing of stone for architectural purposes are crafts that were taught to the Negro by members of other races. The hokum currently being served up in the schools about a centuries-old Negro "civilization" based on the ruins of stone walls found at Zimbabwe, in Rhodesia [note: at the time of this writing, the country was still called Rhodesia] is simply the product of wishful thinking by proponents of racial equality who are willing to ignore all facts which conflict with their equalitarian mania.

Negro culture inferiority is the consequence of the physical inadequacy of the Negro brain in dealing with abstract concepts. On the other hand, the Negro shows an ability approaching that of the White at mental tasks requiring only memory. That is why the Negro can be trained relatively easily to adapt to many aspects of White culture.

His verbal ability and his ability to imitate allow him, when properly motivated, to assume much of the outward appearance of "equality." In a decade of special college-admission quotas for Blacks, many thousands of Blacks have obtained college diplomas -- but only in those disciplines in which a glib tongue and a good memory suffice. There have been virtually no Black graduates in the physical sciences and very few in engineering.

Thus the Negroes inability to handle the abstract concepts required in problem-solving and technological innovation make a mockery of outward appearances. And this inability is genetic in nature, rooted in the physical structure of the Negro brain.

Until the post-World War II campaign to blend the White and Negro races began in earnest, the Negro's mental limitations were common knowledge. The 11th edition of the Encyclopedia Britannica, for example, says of the Negro, in part:

"...Other characteristics appear to be hypertrophy of the organs of excretion, a more developed venous system, and a less voluminous brain, as compared with the White races."

"In certain of the characteristics mentioned above the Negro would appear to stand on a lower evolutionary plane than the White man, and to be more closely related to the highest anthropoids ...."

"Mentally the Negro is inferior to the White ... While with the latter the volume of the brain grows with the expansion of the brainpan, in the former the growth of the brain is on the contrary arrested by the premature closing of the cranial sutures and lateral pressure of the frontal bone."
And the 1932 edition of the Encyclopedia Americana lists, among the distinguishing characteristics of the Negro race, the following:

"3. Weight of brain, 35 ounces (in gorilla 20 ounces, average Caucasian 45 ounces) ...."
"8. Exceedingly thick cranium, enabling him to use the head as a weapon of attack ...."

"14. The cranial sutures, which close much earlier in the Negro than in other races."

As the media stepped up their flow of "equality" propaganda, later editions of these encyclopedias simply deleted the racial data on Blacks. One had to turn to specialized medical texts to learn that the associative areas of the brain, where abstract thought takes place, are less developed in the Negro than in the White.

It has been well known since the large-scale intelligence testing of U.S. Army recruits in World War I that the average Negro IQ is approximately 15 per cent below that of the average White. Apologists for the Blacks have tried to explain away the earlier test scores as being due to the effects of segregated schools and Black poverty; i.e. they claimed the tests were "culturally biased."

Later IQ tests, however, showed essentially the same degree of Black deficiency in IQ: whether Black graduates of integrated high schools were tested against White graduates of the same schools, or Blacks in a certain socio-economic category against similarly categorized Whites, the Blacks always scored substantially lower, even though standard IQ tests measure memory skills as well as purely associative ability. Tests which focus on the latter type of mental function show a much larger difference between Black and White scores.

But it is precisely the ability to associate concepts, to deal with abstractions, to mentally extrapolate the present into the future that has allowed the White race to build and maintain its civilization, and it is the Negro's deficiency in this regard which kept him in a state of savagery in his African environment and is now undermining the civilization of a racially mixed America. That is why it is vitally important for every White person to understand that there can be no such thing as "equality" between Whites and Blacks, regardless of the amount of racial mixing forced on Americans by the government.

Skirmisher
06-26-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Black Jesus
The King of Pop is NO joke.

Yah. Just sad.

imported_Kranar
06-26-2003, 05:57 PM
I love how the essay you plagiarised not only references an ENCYCLOPEDIA, but references one from 1932!

That and the fact that it also states that homosapiens have evolved for atleast 2 million years is sufficient enough to debunk the credibility of the author and the argument.

Remember... style over substance is a fallacy. So although the argument is presented with a nice appealing and authoritative style... it's still a load of crap.

Next time plagiarise an essay which doesn't use a century old encyclopedia as a reference :P

Ben
06-26-2003, 06:00 PM
I didn't plagiarise it since I obviously didn't write it.

imported_Kranar
06-26-2003, 06:01 PM
<< I didn't plagiarise it since I obviously didn't write it. >>

You may wish to check what plagiarism means before you decide to plagiarise again.

Ignorance is no excuse.

[Edited on 6-26-2003 by Kranar]

Ben
06-26-2003, 06:04 PM
1932 wasn't a century ago.

Ben
06-26-2003, 06:06 PM
and it is still as true today as it was when it was written.

imported_Kranar
06-26-2003, 06:13 PM
Take my advice man, for your own good. An essay that cites an ENCYCLOPEDIA for Christ's sake, is usually done by people going into the 9th Grade. The fact that this author not only cites an encyclopedia, but cites one from 1932 shows a level of ignorance I didn't even think was possible.

Not to mention he's just factually incorrect. Humans have not evolved for 2 million years or longer, we've been on this planet for roughly 150,000 years.

Perhaps your author got the idea that mankind has evolved for 2 million years from that encyclopedia too, eh?

Come on... one hopes you'd know better than that. That's truly pathetic.

You can be "born to hate" as your mood indicates. But atleast hate with some level of credibility at your side.

Ben
06-26-2003, 06:18 PM
Just to clear everything up it was taken from

Equality: Man's Most Dangerous Myth
by Dr. William L. Pierce

CrystalTears
06-26-2003, 06:20 PM
That's an old essay because I've seen it before when this type of controversial topic would come up on the official boards (before it got canned due to ignorance and hatred :D), and it doesn't hold water at all since it's a biased thesis. But hey, you're going to believe whatever you want so I'll just leave it that. Don't believe everything you read just because it's posted on some website.

Ramos
06-26-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Ben
I didn't plagiarise it since I obviously didn't write it.

That's like saying "I didn't steal it because it wasn't mine."

The essay is an example of the most dangerous kind of racism, intellectual racism, where the proponents use pseudo-reasoning to support their own superiority.

Black Jesus
06-26-2003, 06:28 PM
actually thats nothing like saying "I didn't steal it because it wasn't mine."

It's more like saying "I didn't steal it because it is not mine." which is a very different thing

[Edited on 6-26-2003 by Black Jesus]

imported_Kranar
06-26-2003, 06:33 PM
Regardless of what it's like saying, the bottom line is that now that the source is known, one is free to research the credibility and reliability of the source.

Doing so, one learns that the author was the founder and president of the Neo-Nazi and anti-semitic organization known as The National Alliance.

06-26-2003, 07:16 PM
I hate white people.
I hate black people.
I hate all people.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Makkah
06-26-2003, 10:59 PM
<<I hate white people.
I hate black people.
I hate all people.

- --[ Klaive ]-- ->>

Yet another post to beg for attention. Do you ever quit?

rht

Warriorbird
06-26-2003, 11:33 PM
Gotta love nonsense from the man who's revolution turned out to be nothing more than bank robbing and drug dealing, Ben.

Your "movement" is pretty sad. The "leaders" who ape Hitler and try to appreciate Wagner while profiteering off the death metal of the younger generation and calling it black music are also pretty funny.

I mean, heck, why don't us white men try to make ourselves better rather than degrading and focusing on hatred of others? It's the ultimate attempt at compensation...and at one point, it killed millions. Pretty horrifying stuff, really.

Black Jesus
06-27-2003, 12:05 AM
brawling is the single most important thing in life, and don't forget it

Skaster
06-27-2003, 01:09 AM
If you're going to be racist, atleast either

1 - Don't go screaming it out at any mention of another race.

or

2 - Have some sort of intelligence or originality in that racism.

Thanks.

Back
06-27-2003, 01:37 AM
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/first/race.html

Ramos
06-27-2003, 06:29 AM
Interesting reading. It seems the concept of race stems more from our penchant for classifying things than from any biological reality.

It would be an interesting test case if someone of obvious anglo-saxon descent started claiming they were black and applied for things like affirmative action programs. If you were convincing enough, on what basis could they challenge your assertion that you were black? You skin has to be darker than a certain shade? You have to have such and such genes? The race your parents claim? Fact is, the only racial standard for such programs is what a person considers themself.

It would take a lot of commitment, and a willingness to either brazenly lie or really deceive yourself, but it would get the point across that there is no real definition of race.

Bestatte
06-27-2003, 07:26 AM
That reminds me of a regular customer in my store....
He kinda scares the other cashiers, they think he's a few quarts shy of a keg. I think he's hillarious, though at first I was a bit...wary...

I'd say Hello How Are You Today[tm] and he'd go into this weird, soft-spoken rant about how everyone is out to get him, but he's not surprised considering that he's puerto rican (he isn't - he's just about as pasty white as I am).

Then his partner (male nurse? companion? son? some guy he comes in with, who might utter 3 words a week, if that) will start bagging the groceries and the customer will change the subject about how this guy is the only one he'll trust to bag for him because all our baggers are stupid white boys.

I'd tell him how much he owes for his groceries, and he'd stare at me like I was speaking a foreign language, or make some quip about how I'm cheating him because I know he's stupid.

And he usually ends the diatribe with "But what would I know? I'm retarded."

Well it turns out..this guy is joking. I finally caught on one day because it was just so Twilight Zone I started giggling and I caught him smiling at me - and his buddy bagger-dude got this silly little grin on his face.

Ever since then, whenever I'm assigned to that end of the cashier line (he only goes to the lower end of the row of registers), he'll come to my counter to check out and we'll have fun freaking out anyone within earshot by insulting each other.

Point being - he's got everyone ELSE convinced, that HE thinks that he's a black Puerto Rican. And they all think he's stark raving bonkers. Me, I think he's just one of those eccentric old men with an extraordinary wit.

Red Devil
06-27-2003, 12:19 PM
How did this topic turn into a thread about dragons...

[Edited on 6-27-2003 by Red Devil]

Ben
06-27-2003, 04:08 PM
She just wanted a chance to slip in that she has a tattoo around her nipple.

Red Devil
06-27-2003, 04:51 PM
tsch..

also, dragons dont even exist, how the hell can you categorize them into 'western dragons' 'eastern dragons' etc dragons are dragons, if they were different they'd be a different species

Ramos
06-27-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Red Devil
also, dragons dont even exist, how the hell can you categorize them into 'western dragons' 'eastern dragons' etc dragons are dragons, if they were different they'd be a different species

Western myths, eastern myths...

They're categorized by how a certain culture imagined them.

CrystalTears
06-27-2003, 06:23 PM
Um... I too didn't understand what the dragon tattoo and reference had to with racism. Unless we're talking about passing judgements and assumptions. I suppose it could be considered one in the same, I just got confused as to why it was thrown in the mix.

Black Jesus
06-27-2003, 06:29 PM
The nip-tat was uncalled for. Demon Lord Kage has a 2 inch black penis, but you don't hear him bragging.

06-27-2003, 09:15 PM
Black Jesus got raped by a raving mongoloid when he was three. He gets defensive just after he has his flashbacks of Special Ed Semen spurting into his toddler-style cornhole as he bounces repeatedly against his drooling lover -- each and every time the short yellow bus hits a bump in the road.

Don't pay him any attention. :)

- --[ Klaive ] -- -

Black Jesus
06-27-2003, 10:14 PM
that was pretty good. i wasn't aware people with severe down's syndrome could formulate relatively complete thoughts and propely structure sentences. your parents ought to be proud.

Warriorbird
06-28-2003, 12:07 AM
Bah.

Tell a Shadowrun GM he doesn't know his dragon differences?

I was referring to the clothing fad, which does in fact often feature Eastern dragons or "Easternized" western dragons.

I think it was cogent.

Seriously here, hey.

06-28-2003, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by ElanthianSiren

Also -- I have a dragon tattoo around my nipple; does this mean I'm obsessed with anime?

No, it means some tattoo artist touched your boob. LoL!

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Red Devil
06-28-2003, 03:47 AM
that was pretty good. i wasn't aware people with severe down's syndrome could formulate relatively complete thoughts and propely structure sentences. your parents ought to be proud.

LOL.

Red Devil
06-28-2003, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by ElanthianSiren

Originally posted by Warriorbird
Bah.

Tell a Shadowrun GM he doesn't know his dragon differences?

I was referring to the clothing fad, which does in fact often feature Eastern dragons or "Easternized" western dragons.

I think it was cogent.

Seriously here, hey.

Now, now dear. I did do my best afterall to maintain a civil tone while slamming you! ::grins:: Just kidding. Actually, I wanted to post an example from myself of something that could be construed as me wanting to be another culture. Then, I wished to use that to illustrate how it was only true if a person did not know my motivations and research the origins of my example. Your post simply jumped at me. Unfortunately, my other tattoo doesn't work because it's just a black star.

No offense meant to you, big guy. I didn't even notice you were my guinea pig til I had to go back and quote you :saint: Do you feel special now?

By the by: Shirts with eastern dragons - www.x-tra-x.de best clothes in the world.

-Melissa

sigh, too easy

Ben
06-28-2003, 08:07 AM
tattoos are hot, lets talk about your nipples some more!

Red Devil
06-28-2003, 08:18 AM
dragons with out wings aren't wyrms their lizards lol

is your nipple dragon a winged or un-winged?

[Edited on 6-28-2003 by Red Devil]

Ben
06-28-2003, 08:20 AM
post pics of it.

Red Devil
06-28-2003, 09:41 AM
http://www.battle.net/war3/images/neutral/creeps/reddragon.gif

Caels
06-28-2003, 10:25 AM
Well, she can't post pictures because myhost would probably shut us down.

Red Devil
06-28-2003, 10:41 AM
its uhh "art", why would they shut you down?

06-28-2003, 01:34 PM
It is not true. It totally neglects the African kingdoms of Kush, Ethiopia and Egypt. Also, there have been many ancient advancements in African culture. Timbuktu was considered the greatest center for learning in the known world for a very long time. The Numidian cavalry was the most feared during the time of the Romans and the Carthinigians were one of the greatest military societies to ever exist.

Originally posted by Ben
and it is still as true today as it was when it was written.

Skirmisher
06-28-2003, 01:43 PM
It's ironic how the lack of similar centers of learning in Europe has lead to the prevailing levels of ignorance regarding African history.

Editted to change that to read ONE of the reasons that has lead to such ignorance.

[Edited on 6-28-2003 by Skirmisher]

08-21-2003, 09:48 PM
actually thats nothing like saying "I didn't steal it because it wasn't mine."

It's more like saying "I didn't steal it because it is not mine." which is a very different thing

[Edited on 6-26-2003 by Black Jesus]

ROTFLMAO, Black Jesus is banned. :bouncy:

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Drew2
08-21-2003, 10:16 PM
....he's been banned for like a month. Or more.

smarty pants
08-23-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Red Devil
do you watch snoop doggie televizzle? i love that show, or whatever the shit its name is
doggy fizzle televizzle.

Neildo
08-24-2003, 02:24 AM
It would be an interesting test case if someone of obvious anglo-saxon descent started claiming they were black and applied for things like affirmative action programs. If you were convincing enough, on what basis could they challenge your assertion that you were black? You skin has to be darker than a certain shade? You have to have such and such genes? The race your parents claim? Fact is, the only racial standard for such programs is what a person considers themself.

Heh, during high school I had a surfer buddy who was born and raised in South Africa for like 8-10 years before coming to America. Anyhow we talked him into filling out that he's African-American for all his papers and such since he technically is African-American even though he's tanned, blonde-hair, blue-eyed white boy. And it was funny too because all the blacks would start talking crap when at least he WAS born in African which is more than the 99.9% of the black people born and raised in the US of A can say.

- N

Edaarin
08-24-2003, 09:36 AM
Heh, did he get in anywhere? That's awesome.

edge
08-24-2003, 12:18 PM
Just thinking of the implecations of this has got me laughing. He goes into court and says he is a minority and african-american... You doing this because I am African! Racist! God, I would have a blast with that. All the trouble you could start.

RandomRandom
08-24-2003, 11:16 PM
And it was funny too because all the blacks would start talking crap when at least he WAS born in African which is more than the 99.9% of the black people born and raised in the US of A can say.

Interesting.

Neildo
08-25-2003, 06:10 AM
>>>Interesting.<<<<

No idea what part you meant that too. But if it was in regards to my 99.9% of the blacks born in the US of A comment, I meant the blacks in my school at the time, not nationwide. And if it was the talking crap part, it was mainly things like "crazy whiteboy" or "you ain't black, nigga".. which I find funny since "being from Africa" doesn't neccessarily mean you're black. They didn't do anything bad to him or anything like that, just to letcha know. Was mainly all stupid verbal stuff.. nothing to be afraid of. Just to clarify, heh.

As for him getting in anywhere, I have no idea. This all started my junior year and then the begining of my senior year I transfered schools to make up credits due to ditching every class except for wood shop which I was a foreman of (the teacher had two students run the whole class which was fun), phys ed which I was an aid, and then helping coach the girl's softball team after school. Those were the only classes/activities I did that year. Screwed me up academically but at least with the new place I was at, it was only a 4 1/2 hour a day thing.. 9:45am to 2:15pm.. and that's when I ended up finding and playing Gemstone.

Anyhow, needless to say, I have no idea what came of his African-American stint due to that.

- N