PDA

View Full Version : Tsin and I

Danical
12-22-2006, 06:12 PM
So, this has happened twice in roughly a month. While I generally don't think too well of Mike, I don't like to pull OOG shit IG. It's just a case of really bad luck. I won't change my hunting style to not use open 1030, especially in an area where seconds mean life or death. I'd also hardly consider up the stairs to GWEs/Sentries heavily trafficed since I only see Tsin & co., Maliku, and myself up there routinely unless someone is doing bounty on sentries/magus/GWEs. However, the result was rather interesting.

Anyway, on to the log.

>armageddon
Tsin's group just arrived.
You change your tune slightly, adding the element for Song of Sonic Disruption to your song...
Your spellsong is ready.
>
You weave another verse into your harmony.
CS: +510 - TD: +489 + CvA: +14 + d100: +29 - +40 == +24
Warded off!
Chazym is unaffected.

CS: +510 - TD: +439 + CvA: -9 + d100: +97 - -5 == +164
Warding failed!
Tsin reels under the force of the sonic vibrations!
Sound waves disrupt him for 74 damage!
... 70 points of damage!
Spine ripped from Tsin's body and thrown to the ground.

* Tsin drops dead at your feet!

The powerful look leaves Tsin.
The light blue glow leaves Tsin.
The tingling sensation and sense of security leaves Tsin.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around Tsin.
A faint silvery glow fades from around Tsin.
The deep blue glow leaves Tsin.
The very powerful look leaves Tsin.
The white light leaves Tsin.
Tsin appears less confident.
The brilliant aura fades away from Tsin.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Tsin.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding Tsin suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
Tsin glances around, looking a bit less confident.
The dim aura fades from around Tsin.
Tsin seems a bit less imposing.
The bright luminescence fades from around Tsin.

CS: +510 - TD: +361 + CvA: +20 + d100: +41 == +210
Warding failed!
A triton radical reels under the force of the sonic vibrations!
Sound waves disrupt for 102 damage!
... 90 points of damage!
The triton radical's entire hand explodes in a shower of blood and bone.
The radical's silvery green trident falls to the ground.

[You have 18 kills remaining.]
The triton radical gurgles once and goes still, a wrathful look on her face.
A white glow rushes away from a triton radical.
The brilliant aura fades away from a triton radical.
The very powerful look leaves a triton radical.
The white light leaves a triton radical.

CS: +510 - TD: +334 + CvA: +20 + d100: +76 == +272
Warding failed!
A spectral triton defender reels under the force of the sonic vibrations!
Sound waves disrupt for 139 damage!
The spectral form of the triton defender tenses in agony as she begins to dissolve from the bottom up!
Sing Roundtime 3 Seconds.

[Gnimble (faint)]: "Tsin, I have a orbed emerald ready for chrism, meet at statue?"
[Private - Chazym (faint)]: "i'm there"
[Gnimble (faint)]: "sorry about that."
[Private - Tsin (faint)]: "got an invoke of heroism?"
[Private - Tsin (faint)]: "I just used mine 5 minutes before you killed me"
You focus your mind on Tsin and think: "don't use scrolls currently."
You focus your mind on Tsin and think: "so that's a no."
[Private - Tsin (faint)]: "got a mangled spoon then?"
You focus your mind on Tsin and think: "don't carry anything on me but gems and the doll I got from Glazin or whatever the snowelf was/is."
[Private - Tsin (faint)]: "if it happens again i'm gonna have to report you for abuse of mass area spells in heavily trafficked areas. it's just getting ridiculous man.."
You focus your mind on Tsin and think: "it's already been covered on the officials, it's not a reportable offense."
You focus your mind on Tsin and think: "you need to read the officials more."
[Private - Tsin (faint)]: "first time is an official warning.. second time is ban.. so watch yourself"
[Private - Tsin (faint)]: "the GM's I talk to can make it a reportable offense.. trust me"
You focus your mind on Tsin and think: "try it."
You focus your mind on Tsin and think: "it's been gone over many times, but if you think you can pull it off then go for it."

At least he didn't try and tell me he was a GM this time.

Makkah
12-22-2006, 06:13 PM
That's so fucking awesome.

Tisket
12-22-2006, 06:23 PM
[Private - Tsin (faint)]: "if it happens again i'm gonna have to report you for abuse of mass area spells in heavily trafficked areas. it's just getting ridiculous man.."

[Private - Tsin (faint)]: "first time is an official warning.. second time is ban.. so watch yourself"

[Private - Tsin (faint)]: "the GM's I talk to can make it a reportable offense.. trust me"

Tsin is so full of shit my neighbors are asking what that smell is...

Oh well, if at first you don't succeed, cry, cry again. Big fat baby.

Parkbandit
12-22-2006, 07:18 PM
Wait.. I thought Tsin IS a GM?

Latrinsorm
12-22-2006, 07:27 PM
Why would you have an alias (armageddon) that's longer than 1030? Or do you have the alias macroed?

Dwarven Empath
12-22-2006, 08:04 PM
Interesting

Danical
12-22-2006, 08:10 PM
It's macroed. I just like the word. Also, it would be "prep 1030" "cast" which is longer than a-r-m-a-g-e-d-d-o-n.

"emo" is my macro for song of depression.

I do appreciate your concern though; I can always count on you!

<3

Back
12-22-2006, 08:33 PM
http://shadowdane.shackspace.com/cats_files/booze.jpg

Sean of the Thread
12-22-2006, 11:39 PM
Wait.. I thought Tsin IS a GM?

HAHAHHAHAHAH

What a douche.

Gan
12-22-2006, 11:48 PM
I just have one word to say.

OTF! Yay OTF!

Sean of the Thread
12-23-2006, 12:13 AM
This one is 5 stars.

Asha
12-23-2006, 08:46 AM
Heh, some good his millions of silvers in gear did there..

AestheticDeath
12-23-2006, 11:01 AM
on the heroism thing.. does he actually still use imbeds and scrolls? if so he needs to rethink that

GS4Khistian
12-23-2006, 11:18 AM
rofl @ the temple being a "heavily trafficked area."

Ignot
12-23-2006, 12:25 PM
I don't see how you can be mad at someone for something like that. It was an accident. I don't know Tsin but it seems like he takes the game a little to seriously. It's a freakin game for christ sakes.

Sean of the Thread
12-23-2006, 01:03 PM
I don't think he takes it too seriously he just thinks his shit don't stink.

AestheticDeath
12-23-2006, 01:31 PM
It is annoying when another player kills you in a hunting ground though. Specially after you just got alot of outside spells. Not enough to goto the GMs, but very annoying.

bubbauno
12-23-2006, 01:39 PM
This is the fourth time it has happened and everytime there has only been one or two critters in the room.. I understand in situations when you might be in danger or in huge swarms.. But for random killings of one or two things you don't need to use area spells. That's all i'm saying.. Especially when he saw me run by him a few times within the past 30 seconds..

Ignot
12-23-2006, 02:20 PM
Well that is true. I avoid using area spells if I know people are in the area. It is annoying when it happens but...it happens. Fourth time though? From the same person? I would be pissed...

Sean of the Thread
12-23-2006, 02:32 PM
No doubt that is excessive BUT hunting is supposed to be dangerous. I think everyone gets a little spoiled with how fucking simple this game is.

Danical
12-23-2006, 02:33 PM
This is the fourth time it has happened and everytime there has only been one or two critters in the room.. I understand in situations when you might be in danger or in huge swarms.. But for random killings of one or two things you don't need to use area spells. That's all i'm saying.. Especially when he saw me run by him a few times within the past 30 seconds..

1) This is ONLY the second time this has happened with you and I, not the fourth. The first time was in the causeway. Your credibility is rather dubious as was noted in the log and other stellar gems. I'm sure Mario can attest to your unyielding virtuosity.

2) I didn't see you running around previous to using 1030 on this hunt.

When I see others in the area I generally abstain from using open 1030. Interestingly, you're the only person I can recall killing in the new area. I killed Naseer and Kyal in OTF once a piece. Beraman once during an invasion. Gibrificel once in the flows. Those are my only player kills that I can recall. It's not like I go around blasting everything willy nilly with open 1030.

Side Note - Do GMs log CvC kills?

Sean of the Thread
12-23-2006, 02:35 PM
IMO it's Tsin's tough shit. Stop being a fucking pussy.

Danical
12-23-2006, 02:36 PM
Well that is true. I avoid using area spells if I know people are in the area. It is annoying when it happens but...it happens. Fourth time though? From the same person? I would be pissed...

Once again, Mike is talking straight out of his ass. See above post.

Danical
12-23-2006, 02:40 PM
I just went back and doubled checked the log. Tsin wasn't seen until he dropped "dead at my feet."

Anything else you'd like to add?

Ignot
12-23-2006, 03:23 PM
No doubt that is excessive BUT hunting is supposed to be dangerous. I think everyone gets a little spoiled with how fucking simple this game is.

Your right, it is a bit to easy. It would be more exciting if they had the Grizzled creatures appear even if your not on a task.

Sean of the Thread
12-23-2006, 04:24 PM
Too bad.

Xandalf
12-23-2006, 04:29 PM

Without getting overly involved in a silly argument.. let me just say that I agree with Tsin 100% about the use of area spells.

Xand doesn't go around casting open implosion unless absolutely necessary. Area spells of that power which can easily kill innocent passerby’s should only be used when needed, NOT when convenient.

Write or wrong, Xand would react far worse than Tsin did (ICly, I hate all the OOC crap Tsin pulls) if someone killed him twice while hunting, accident or not.

Parkbandit
12-23-2006, 04:42 PM
Personally.. if a bard did that to my thief or archer.. I would kill them.

But hey.. I always played a mean role

Sean of the Thread
12-23-2006, 05:01 PM
Personally.. if a bard did that to my thief or archer.. I would kill them.

But hey.. I always played a mean role

Exactly.. handle it. Don't whine and say "I'LL TELL MY GM FRIENDS ON YOU!!!"

Makkah
12-23-2006, 06:02 PM
lol @ Tsin genuinely having GM friends...

Danical
12-23-2006, 10:22 PM
Exactly.. handle it. Don't whine and say "I'LL TELL MY GM FRIENDS ON YOU!!!"

Agreed.

I'm not saying I should be absolved of my mistake. I did what I could to minimize his loss with the chrism. If he wants to RP an event like this in the future then I'm all for it; we can go outside of town or consent to CvC (does that stop getting nabbed by the constable in town?). I've been call-winded twice now by Tsin and I don't bitch about it. Not quite the same since one is leathal and the other only leads to possible death.

I'm just a little miffed Mike threatened me with OOG consequences. Also, I'm a little less than happy that everything he posted in this thread so far has been a lie. I feel the need to continually point out each lie as they come since he was also the same person that tried to convince me he was a GM but not to tell anyone. Hopefully others won't fall for it.

This is the fourth time it has happened

Only the second.

Especially when he saw me run by him a few times within the past 30 seconds..

Simply False and have the log to prove it.

Ignot
12-23-2006, 10:26 PM
I see your point. It should always stay IC.

Tisket
12-23-2006, 11:31 PM
Vulva, Tsin isn't the only one being a pussy in this thread. Shrug it off and move on. I mean really, he's a dick. Wow! Big ass surprise there....

Danical
12-24-2006, 05:49 PM
lol @ "pussy".

Suppa Hobbit Mage
12-24-2006, 10:03 PM
they really should make all mass spells player friendly, or unnerf cone of lightning so it hits people, I really hated it when they nerfed it and you see some 18 YO wizard in the middle of an invasion that he can MAYBE hit with a 90+ end roll using rapid fire and cone to try and be a bitch.

And focused implosion needs to be either focused, or not -- not a choice. Another quasifix because GMs probably got tired of answering referals to dumbasses getting hit with open implosions. Ditto on natures fury and whatever other area affect spells there are. Make them either a) all the same in terms of impact to others and the game, or b) make it so when you cast the "open" it sucks shitloads more mana out due to the more targets. Not this some hurt others, some don't bs.

Gan
12-25-2006, 02:05 AM
Side Note - Do GMs log CvC kills?

Yes, if the GM who told me was not pulling my chain.