PDA

View Full Version : 31 DE Sorc with gear, cheap

DrxLecter
12-21-2006, 10:24 PM
Selling a level 31 Dark Elf Sorc; here is the info:

Name: XXXXX XXXX Race: Dark Elf Profession: Sorcerer (shown as: Plaguebringer)
Normal (Bonus) ... Enhanced (Bonus)
Strength (STR): 83 (16) ... 83 (16)
Constitution (CON): 76 (8) ... 76 (8)
Dexterity (DEX): 65 (17) ... 65 (17)
Agility (AGI): 70 (15) ... 70 (15)
Discipline (DIS): 80 (5) ... 80 (5)
Aura (AUR): 100 (35) ... 105 (37)
Logic (LOG): 65 (7) ... 65 (7)
Intuition (INT): 62 (11) ... 62 (11)
Wisdom (WIS): 100 (30) ... 105 (32)
Influence (INF): 62 (1) ... 62 (1)
Mana: 139 Silver: 0

Level: 31 Deeds: 2
Experience: 1097636 Decays this level: 1
Exp. until next: 54364 Recent Deaths: 2
Mental TPs: 0 Fame: 2058668
Physical TPs: 25 Mana: 139/139 max
(964 Phy converted to Mnt)

You are holding a skull-capped blackened bone staff in your right hand.
You are wearing a crystal amulet, some hooded dark silk robes, a glyph-trimmed silk gem pouch embroidered with a black six-tentacled star, some sleek black leather boots, a glyph-edged dark silk longcloak, a glyph-trimmed spidersilk vest, an Ur-Daemon constellation clasp, a glyph-trimmed spell component neckpouch, a glyph-trimmed black silk satchel, a glyph-etched mithril scroll case engraved with a silvery symbol of Marlu, a pair of black-tinted glasses, a pair of faded black casting gloves, a weathered snake head fetish, a coiled black dragon tattoo, a gold ring, a glyph-trimmed black stave harness, a turquoise-bound kobold skin Adventurer's Guild badge and a yellowed snake skeleton bracelet.

Staff is 4x and altered
Robes are 5x, hooded, altered, scripted
Longcloak is lightened, deepend, scripted, altered
Neckpouch is neckowrn, holds medium amount, and is altered
Satchel is beltworn, holds a large amount, and is altered
Fetish is giftbox item and still charged
vest, case, and clasp are all scripted

Bunch of other alters and scripted items in locker

Summary of the rest of the info:
Has fixskills
Lifetime member of paupers
16k bounty points available
Voln member, step 18
Guild member, only 3 ranks of illusions
Full Landing Citizen

Looking for $100, Cash only. Any questions U2U me or AIM: LecterLaptop

mgoddess
12-22-2006, 12:16 AM
Longcloak is lightened, deepend, scripted, altered

Just a note... most of the time lightening and deepening are mutually exclusive. Lightening an item will lessen the pocket size, deepening an item will take off any lightening an item has had (or make it heavier, if it hasn't been lightened before).

(Of course, I could be mistaken or misquoting what I've heard merchants say. If the above is wrong, I'm sure someone'll come and bash me on the head or something.)

DrxLecter
12-22-2006, 10:55 PM
Just a note... most of the time lightening and deepening are mutually exclusive. Lightening an item will lessen the pocket size, deepening an item will take off any lightening an item has had (or make it heavier, if it hasn't been lightened before).

Ya, the is the case now. But I this was done awhile ago during the first spitfire I believe. This is a fairly old character (5-6 years)

I can always just post the empty weight and capacity info if anyone is interested, The only reason I didn't was because it would take awhile.

holocene
12-22-2006, 11:39 PM

(Of course, I could be mistaken or misquoting what I've heard merchants say. If the above is wrong, I'm sure someone'll come and bash me on the head or something.)

wow. News to me...what a waste! reason enough to just buy light containers.

DrxLecter
01-02-2007, 08:19 PM
bump

DrxLecter
01-03-2007, 01:42 PM
$75 any takers?