PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking Scrolls

Goretawn
12-18-2006, 02:25 PM
I am trying to unlock scrools. I have read some on it, to include old threads of unlocking scrolls and related links, but am failing misserably. Keep failing, but none are catastrophic. Is this something that involves someone actually teaching you?

I use RUNE COMMON and can get all of the runes needed for unlocking. I drew them on the stones/runestones and nothing. Yes, I used the potion for stones. Anyone out there that can help?

Oh, quick info, character is a dark elf sorc, 21 trains. At work, so can't get stats or anything.

Amber
12-18-2006, 09:18 PM
Start with spells he can do himself, such as blues, cloak of shadows, etc. Make sure he's not encumbered. Being only 21 trains, he's not gonna be able to unlock a lot of the spells out of his realm yet.

Goretawn
12-19-2006, 10:18 AM
Thanks. I will keep trying. Should I work on the lower spells with the lesser runestones?

I.I.
12-20-2006, 11:15 PM
Being in the summoning chamber in the guild also helps with some of the rolls involved in the process as well.

Fallen
12-21-2006, 08:43 AM
I thought that was a WORKSHOP, not a summoning Chamber.

I.I.
12-21-2006, 10:15 PM
Well, one of the two I suppose....although you might be right. I tend to read things the way I want to sometimes and I probably read workshop on the boards and simply thought summoning chamber in my head :).