PDA

View Full Version : Unlocked Siolan dagger/concealing ankle sheath.

Praefection
12-15-2006, 01:16 AM
I had these two items done at the 2005 Ebon Gate and since they're never used I decided to sell. I'll post all the information I have handy but will find out the rest if needed.

a burnished dark hide ankle sheath:

Made supple by the extensive process of tanning and burnished with a bronzed dye, the hide that comprises this sheath is of the highest quality. It is stretched taut over a frame of aged bone that can be seen only at the mouth where the hide is bound to the bone by hair-thin threads of bronze wire. On the surface of sheath, a smooth round of solid firestone encircled by a ring of copper-beaded embroidery is the sheath's only cosmetic virtue.

You estimate that a burnished dark hide ankle sheath can store a very small amount with enough space for one item of very small size.

You carefully examine the dark hide ankle sheath and determine that the weight is less than 2 pounds.

Push the sheath to hide it from view, pull to show. I don't have the scripts on hand but I can find out.
wear:You carefully strap your sheath to your ankle.
remove:You carefully unstrap and remove your sheath from your ankle.
Opens and closes.

a wavy-bladed copper zorchar dagger:

Long and sinuous, the blade of the dagger extends from the guard like a finger of flame, lithe and curvaceous. Along its sharpened edges, a dark copper hue dyes the zorchar and fades, as it nears the midline of the blade, into a warm, iridescent gold. The crossguard itself is solid half-circle of bronze inlaid along the edges with shards of firestone, and the hilt is layered in padded crimson silk bound by crosshatched bronze wiring.

Scripts: I just found a few more playing with this thing so I don't know if this is an entire listing.

wave:
Raising your dagger overhead, you let your hand hover momentarily in that position before you bring it downward in a vicious stabbing motion.

push:
Holding your dagger's hilt easily within your grip, you ready the blade in an offensive posture.

pull:
Flexing your fingers around your dagger's hilt, you extend it in front of you in a defensive position.

flip:
With a quick flick of your wrist, you lightly toss your dagger into the air and turn your hand to catch it, momentarily balancing the small blade against the back of your knuckles. To complete the trick, you snag the blade's tip with your thumb and deftly flip the dagger to catch it again by its hilt.

rub:
You gingerly run your palm over the flat of your dagger's blade.

touch:
You thumb the edge of your dagger, testing its sharpness, before casting an appraising glance at your surroundings.

turn:
You deftly turn the dagger in your palm, reversing it in one smooth move to hold the weapon carefully by its tip.

prod:
You jab experimently at the air with your dagger, testing its balance.

scratch:
You tilt your head to the side and raise your dagger to scratch your temple with the point of its blade.

One and a half million to start. Post a message or send a u2u with bids or questions. Once, twice, third and sold or I'll consider any buyout offers. Thanks.

AestheticDeath
12-15-2006, 10:27 AM
Uh, whats the enchant and abilities? Just that of normal zorchar?

Praefection
12-17-2006, 12:00 PM
It's 1x with lightning flares.

If there's any interest and you feel the price is too high, contact me and I'll be willing to work something out.