PDA

View Full Version : 6x hcp metal breastplate

AestheticDeath
12-10-2006, 09:35 PM
Asking 30m in silver or trades

Current high offer is 20m from Sergey

a rolaren fluted vultite cuirass
This gleaming breastplate has been polished to a high sheen. Scribed upon the backplate is a large red lotus on a field of black. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

+30, heavily crit padded, metal breastplate, 75/515 and weighs 18 lbs

Has tier 2 Anfelt zests
wear - Maselon dons his fluted vultite cuirass, deftly adjusting the fastenings for a sure fit.
remove - Maselon releases the fastenings on his fluted vultite cuirass and removes it.
dust - Maselon dusts off his fluted vultite cuirass, removing the debris of battle.
pull - Maselon tugs on the fastenings of his fluted vultite cuirass, testing the fit.
push - Maselon bends, stretches, and twists, making sure his fluted vultite cuirass is properly fitted for battle.
rub - Maselon buffs his fluted vultite cuirass until it gleams.

Contact Maselon in game
AestheticDeath - AIM or aol email

The Ponzzz
12-10-2006, 11:50 PM
Just to add, that's tier 2 zests, and the most you can get from a merchant.

AestheticDeath
12-10-2006, 11:53 PM
Ah thanks - I know crapola about zests/scripts.

Whats the difference/significance of all the tier stuff?

Slark
12-10-2006, 11:55 PM
Nothing really - tier 1 zests came with certain (most) off the shelf items, or you could have a merchant add them to items you had before the festival. Tier 2 zests were unlocked from off the shelf items and could, in certain circumstances, be added by special merchants. There was even a raffle for a set (or two) of tier 3 zests, I believe tsin won one.

AestheticDeath
12-10-2006, 11:59 PM
So the higher the tier, the more zests it has. Does it matter where the zests came from, or all tiers basically have the same type - pull, push etc..

Slark
12-11-2006, 12:01 AM
Well, I'm not a huge festival buff, but I know those were the zests from the anfelt - I don't know if they appeared before that festival (last...april?) but I know they were around then.

GuildRat
12-11-2006, 12:14 AM
The problem I have with these "zests" is that I have a set of imflass half plate that weighs 37 lbs...and I can't enchant it unless I use premium points or find a merchant. ::grumbles::

Slark
12-11-2006, 12:21 AM
Ah, the zests make it not further enchantable?

GuildRat
12-11-2006, 12:47 AM
Ah, the zests make it not further enchantable?

Ayup...unless you get it enchanted through a merchant or premie points.

Slark
12-11-2006, 12:50 AM
Geez, that sucks. Good to know.

GuildRat
12-11-2006, 01:11 AM
Yea, it kinda sucked to pay out 15 mill in total at Anfelt, only to find that the lightened and zested armor I bought wasn't enchantable. Guess I just wait for another merchant event if I really wanna up that plate.

TheEschaton
12-11-2006, 08:44 AM
Huh, I have zested plate which I just tempered. I'd have to see what kind of scripts they are, but it definitely takes a temper.

-TheE-

GuildRat
12-11-2006, 09:23 AM
It's possible it was just the Anfelt armor, but we checked every set that we bought because the plan was to enchant and resell most of it....with the exception of the imflass plate. It could be because it's lightened also, come to think of it.

Gan
12-28-2006, 11:02 PM
Nice armor.

enchant, padding, and weight rocks. The description doesnt :(

AestheticDeath
12-29-2006, 07:32 AM
I didn't alter it. And I don't want to waste an alter on it, when my taste is probably just as unsatisfactory to the potential buyer. Alters are easy to get though.

AestheticDeath
01-26-2007, 07:16 PM
bump

Dwarven Empath
01-27-2007, 06:20 AM
So how much do you want for it? 50k, a mil, 2 mil?

Medi...

AestheticDeath
03-05-2007, 06:35 PM
Asking 30m in silver or trades

Current high offer is 20m from Sergey

a rolaren fluted vultite cuirass
This gleaming breastplate has been polished to a high sheen. Scribed upon the backplate is a large red lotus on a field of black. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

+30, heavily crit padded, metal breastplate, 75/515 and weighs 18 lbs

Has tier 2 Anfelt zests
wear - Maselon dons his fluted vultite cuirass, deftly adjusting the fastenings for a sure fit.
remove - Maselon releases the fastenings on his fluted vultite cuirass and removes it.
dust - Maselon dusts off his fluted vultite cuirass, removing the debris of battle.
pull - Maselon tugs on the fastenings of his fluted vultite cuirass, testing the fit.
push - Maselon bends, stretches, and twists, making sure his fluted vultite cuirass is properly fitted for battle.
rub - Maselon buffs his fluted vultite cuirass until it gleams.

Contact Maselon in game
AestheticDeath - AIM or aol email