PDA

View Full Version : Locker Clean Out Sale

GuildRat
12-10-2006, 10:23 AM
All prices are flat and on a first response basis. Will entertain reasonalbe offers.

Delivery can be made on FWI, Illistim, Landing, or Solhaven

Armor......

Most of the Armor is from Anfelt and is either scripted or lightened or both.

A glistening chased vultite corselet- Anfelt price- 494k My price- 375k
You carefully inspect your chased vultite corselet.

Your careful inspection of a glistening chased vultite corselet allows you to conclude that it is plate armor that covers the torso and arms.

You determine that you could wear the corselet around your chest.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of vultite.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
>assess corse
You assess the corselet for structural weaknesses and strengths.

Careful examination indicates the chased vultite corselet has a base strength of 80 and a base durability of 545. You also determine the current integrity of the chased vultite corselet to be at 100.0%.

You heft the corselet a few times, but learn nothing more about it.
>weigh corse
You carefully examine the chased vultite corselet and determine that the weight is about 22 pounds.

An embossed silvery vultite breastplate- Anfelt price- 409k My price- 310k
You carefully inspect your silvery vultite breastplate.

Your careful inspection of an embossed silvery vultite breastplate allows you to conclude that it is plate armor that covers the torso only.

You determine that you could wear the breastplate around your chest.

>assess my breastplate
You assess the breastplate for structural weaknesses and strengths.

Careful examination indicates the silvery vultite breastplate has a base strength of 75 and a base durability of 515. You also determine the current integrity of the silvery vultite breastplate to be at 100.0%.

You heft the breastplate a few times, but learn nothing more about it.
>weigh my breastplate
You carefully examine the silvery vultite breastplate and determine that the weight is about 19 pounds.

A dagged bright mithril hauberk- Anfelt price- 385k My price- 310k
You carefully inspect your bright mithril hauberk.

Your careful inspection of a dagged bright mithril hauberk allows you to conclude that it is chain armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head.

You determine that you could wear the hauberk around your chest.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of mithril.
>
>assess my haub
>
You assess the hauberk for structural weaknesses and strengths.

Careful examination indicates the bright mithril hauberk has a base strength of 79 and a base durability of 535. You also determine the current integrity of the bright mithril hauberk to be at 100.0%.

You heft the hauberk a few times, but learn nothing more about it.
>weigh my haub
You carefully examine the bright mithril hauberk and determine that the weight is about 25 pounds.

A glistening vultite haubergeon- Anfelt price- 306k My price- 240k
You carefully inspect your vultite haubergeon.

Your careful inspection of a glistening vultite haubergeon allows you to conclude that it is chain armor that covers the torso and arms.

You determine that you could wear the haubergeon around your chest.

>assess my hauber
You assess the haubergeon for structural weaknesses and strengths.

Careful examination indicates the vultite haubergeon has a base strength of 70 and a base durability of 490. You also determine the current integrity of the vultite haubergeon to be at 100.0%.

You heft the haubergeon a few times, but learn nothing more about it.
>weigh my hauber
You carefully examine the vultite haubergeon and determine that the weight is about 19 pounds.

An augmented etched mithglin breastplate- Anfelt price- 308k My price- 240k
>insp my breastplate
>
You carefully inspect your etched mithglin breastplate.

Your careful inspection of an augmented etched mithglin breastplate allows you to conclude that it is plate armor that covers the torso and arms.

You determine that you could wear the breastplate around your chest.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of mithglin.
>assess my breastplate
You assess the breastplate for structural weaknesses and strengths.

Careful examination indicates the etched mithglin breastplate has a base strength of 85 and a base durability of 555. You also determine the current integrity of the etched mithglin breastplate to be at 100.0%.

You heft the breastplate a few times, but learn nothing more about it.
>weigh my breastplate
You carefully examine the etched mithglin breastplate and determine that the weight is about 24 pounds.

A bright silver vultite chain hauberk-Anfelt price- 391k My price- 310k
You carefully inspect your vultite chain hauberk.

Your careful inspection of a bright silver vultite chain hauberk allows you to conclude that it is chain armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head.

>assess my hauber

Careful examination indicates the vultite chain hauberk has a base strength of 74 and a base durability of 535. You also determine the current integrity of the vultite chain hauberk to be at 100.0%.

>weigh my hauber
You carefully examine the vultite chain hauberk and determine that the weight is about 22 pounds.

Some gilded mithglin platemail-Anfelt price- 411k My price- 325k
You carefully inspect your mithglin platemail.

Your careful inspection of some gilded mithglin platemail allows you to conclude that it is plate armor that covers the torso, arms, and legs.

You determine that you could wear the platemail around your chest.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of mithglin.
>assess my plate
You assess the platemail for structural weaknesses and strengths.

Careful examination indicates the mithglin platemail has a base strength of 85 and a base durability of 625. You also determine the current integrity of the mithglin platemail to be at 100.0%.

You heft the platemail a few times, but learn nothing more about it.
>weigh my plate
You carefully examine the mithglin platemail and determine that the weight is about 44 pounds.

A dark crimson vultite hauberk with heavy glaes pauldrons-Anfelt price- 461k My price- 380k
You carefully inspect your vultite hauberk.

Your careful inspection of a dark crimson vultite hauberk with heavy glaes pauldrons allows you to conclude that it is chain armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head.

>assess my haub

Careful examination indicates the vultite hauberk has a base strength of 74 and a base durability of 535. You also determine the current integrity of the vultite hauberk to be at 100.0%.

>weigh my haub
You carefully examine the vultite hauberk and determine that the weight is about 22 pounds.

Some engraved glossy vultite armor- Anfelt price- 730k My price- 550k
You carefully inspect your glossy vultite armor.

Your careful inspection of some engraved glossy vultite armor allows you to conclude that it is plate armor that covers the torso, arms, and legs.

You determine that you could wear the armor around your chest.

>assess my armor
You assess the armor for structural weaknesses and strengths.

Careful examination indicates the glossy vultite armor has a base strength of 80 and a base durability of 615. You also determine the current integrity of the glossy vultite armor to be at 100.0%.

You heft the armor a few times, but learn nothing more about it.
>weigh my armor
You carefully examine the glossy vultite armor and determine that the weight is about 36 pounds.

Some jet black chain mail- 8x "exploding" chain from Anfelt- 500k- SOLD to Mr Dallas...need delivery directions.

Some svelte black elven brigandine- Box found armor, 4 enchants and somewhat damage padded- 2.5 mill
look my brig
This armor has been crafted with amazing precision and detail. The fit is such that any seams are nearly invisible within the joints, each of the leather plates interlocking with near perfection. Four distinct sigils have been etched into the armor; a pair of crossed blades, a shield crested with a dragon, a horned helm, and a crescent moon. The armor appears well-cared for, nary a scar nor scratch marring its surface. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

Weapons......

A mossbark composite bow- critter found, normal mossbark enchant- 25k

A violet drake war mattock- >look mattock: You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph. Critter found, +4 and adds one to max spirit. More charges than a giant man could count.- 200k- SOLD to Khistian- Need delivery directions.

An acid-stained mossbark long bow-critter found, normal mossbark enchant- 25k

A vultite-edged imflass falchion- look my falchion: You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph. Critter found, one extra enchant-100k

A white imflass backsword- Critter found, normal imflass enchant-50k

An orase-hafted imflass war hammer- 25k

A light golden vaalorn longsword- Critter found, +18- 100k

An exquisite mossbark heavy crossbow- critter found, normal mossbark enchant- 25k

An ancient kakore runestaff- 2x- 20k

A white mossbark runestaff-3x-50k

A dusky mithril battlesword with a gold-traced ricasso-Critter found, 4 enchants with a fairly nice descript- 200k

GuildRat
12-10-2006, 11:01 AM
Brig sold....

GuildRat
12-10-2006, 08:14 PM
I have, it seems like the PMs are moving kind of slow.

Sthrockmorton
12-10-2006, 11:43 PM
Great doin business with ye GuildRat, and I appreciate kindness, yer a good man

GuildRat
12-11-2006, 02:16 AM
Prices lowered to move the merchandise.....bumpity bump bump

GuildRat
12-11-2006, 02:12 PM
Edited to add reasonable offers will be addressed.