PDA

View Full Version : EQ II

Sean of the Thread
12-07-2006, 04:12 PM
Sony has announced a free trial of their popular MMORPG EverQuest II, entitled "Play The Fae" to mark the recently released 3rd expansion of the long-running series, Echoes of Faydwer. Play the Fae, is a seven-day live trial which introduces prospective EverQuest II addicts to the rich fantasy world of EverQuest II through the eyes of a Fae, the new playable race introduced in the recent expansion. The tree-filled city of Kelethin provides the backdrop for players to quest and add new powers, abilities and items to their Fae character. Players can also try additional character races and classes, experimenting with different styles of play.

Think there's a catch? Bzzzt. Wrong. This trial doesn’t require a credit card or subscription; just visit the website, download and play.

Artha
12-07-2006, 04:33 PM
3 expansions? Hasn't this been up roughly as long as WoW, which is just pushing expansion #1?

Kitsun
12-07-2006, 05:12 PM
EverQuest loves its expansions.

Artha
12-07-2006, 05:16 PM
SoE loves its money.

Celephais
12-08-2006, 10:56 AM
I had fun w/ EQ2 when it first came out, but it didn't really capture me like GS or the first EQ... I even had a good group of friends I consistently grouped with, but it still wasn't enough... ::shrug::

Ardwen
12-08-2006, 03:12 PM
Started eq2 when it first opened, still play now its alot o fun at times and a grind and a half at others

Ardwen