PDA

View Full Version : Journal of a Priestess.

Rue
12-04-2006, 07:48 PM
Here I am the first entry of my life. A journal to keep track of what is happening. Does it matter to anyone? Most likely not, but a place to help me keep track. And should I die before I reach the end, a record of what ever came of me.

Why ... why do I do this? Because the need is there. I have begun to feel the embers smolder, their smoke is weighing heavily on everything. Whatever it is, I can't ignore it. My passions and interest grow further from my attention as the smell consumes my mind. The smell of something burning while flames lick ever part of its soul. I feel Mularos looking over my shoulder, whispering in my ear as I sleep, constant reminders of his thorns haunt my steps. Marlu constantly on my back, taunting me with the failure of my first test when the Queen called upon me. Ivas always distracting me with favors entertainments playing upon my weakness. But the embers burn ever so slight again telling me there is chance around the corner . . . waiting, despite the entertainment
This is the calm before the storm.

Tisket
12-04-2006, 07:57 PM
lol an in character blog, cool.

Xaerve
12-04-2006, 08:14 PM
I'd hit your avatar.

Ignot
12-04-2006, 08:49 PM
you would? even with the giant wings? Looks pretty gross to me. What if you rolled over on one of the wings and you got wing goo on you?

Rue
01-01-2007, 05:55 PM
OOC: Ok, Figured I would put in OOC notes in the other part of the Journal since I can't delete my mistake of double posting. I mean, it was my intention all along really really! Heh. Anyhow, I am extremely behind on the Journal, but now that holidays are slipping pass, I hope to catch it up again. Sorry for all grammatical errors ahead of time and for the down time.