PDA

View Full Version : LTB

Hogateer
12-04-2006, 10:26 AM
LTB

HCW Longsword

A nice off hand Katar

Looking to keep it under 10 mil if possible.

PM me with what you might have and a price.

crazymage
12-04-2006, 11:14 AM
No HCW ones but found this!

a long-tanged kelyn longsword (http://www.gsauctions.com/itemdetails.asp?auctionid=BAAFC560C589496C965625C5 C7A6E5F1)
Price: 10,000,000 or $165.00
Stats: +25, weighs 5, 80/215. +5 to Discipline, +3 to Multi-opponent Combat, +3 to Combat Maneuvers. Fire flares.
Show: A heavy leather-wrapped pommel balances the matte black keyln blade of this longsword perfectly. Between the grip and the blade a pair of curved steel crossguards wrap about the tang, protecting the combatant's hands from glancing blows. Elegant, balanced and simple in design, this weapon should get the job done. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

StrayRogue
12-04-2006, 11:15 AM
If I have two ranks of MOC, will that sword allow me to use Mstrike?

Sthrockmorton
12-04-2006, 12:32 PM
Here's my katar

Onyx-handled dark imflass katar

It's +27, Blessable
ALSO well-crafted, so has the AvD and dmg factor bonuses
90/220 str/dur

Here's the SHOW on it
>look kat
Solid, parallel columns of pure onyx form the handle of this weapon and are set between side bars of darkly burnished imflass. At the apex of the crosspiece, just beneath the lip of the blade, an irregular lump of hematite has been set into the imflass, the dull gleam of its surface in stark contrast to the matte finish of the dark blade.You notice a small enchanter's glyph and Valdasius's crafting mark.

Before anyone jumps on me about the alteration on it, it wasnt my design ;)

Considering making it one of my next two major enchant projects to +32, so lemme know if you are interested in it before the next week

Toss me an AIM at SteveThrock24
or email me at Sthrockm@indiana.edu