PDA

View Full Version : Perfectly normal looking woman injects nephew w/ 50g heroin

Celephais
12-01-2006, 12:27 AM
http://www.turnto10.com/news/10431944/detail.html
(blatent Fark ripoff, sorry... was too funny to not hear the PCs input)

http://www.turnto10.com/2006/1130/10431911_240X180.jpg

MOUNT CLEMENS, Mich. -- A suburban Detroit woman who admitted to injecting her 12-year-old nephew with about 50 grams of heroin, as well as other crimes, has been sentenced to eight years in prison.

The woman also admitted giving the boy and her 15-year-old niece heroin and cocaine.

The 12-year-old was eating spaghetti in the basement of the home Jan. 24 when Jacqueline Ellen Vuich, 25, allegedly took a syringe and injected the drugs near the elbow, according to police.
Relatives rushed the unconscious boy to the emergency room. Doctors at Henry Ford Bi-County Hospital transferred him to Children's Hospital in Detroit where he was listed in critical condition, according to the Macomb Daily.

A blood test showed heroin in the 12-year-old's system.

Vuich pleaded guilty Nov. 2 to delivery of narcotics to a minor, child abuse, maintaining a drug house and keeping a person younger than 16 in a home where prostitution occurred. She was sentenced Wednesday.

Her lawyer said the woman's upbringing was a factor in her behavior.

The drug offenses happened in Warren, Mich., at the house of Vuich's 47-year-old mother, Jan Catton.

The mother pleaded no contest to maintaining a drug house and a house of prostitution and received two years' probation

Asha
12-01-2006, 06:09 AM
50g of heroin would kill a horse.
That kid's special.

Skeeter
12-01-2006, 10:29 AM
why should we waste good smack like that? she clearly needs it.

Artha
12-01-2006, 10:36 AM
I don't know if I buy this story. For one

50g of heroin would kill a horse.

For two, it was injected. Which usually kills you, unless you've built up a pretty good tolerance by smoking it all the time.

Not saying all the other charges aren't right, or that she didn't put some heroin into him...but it couldn't have been much if he's still around and kicking.

Alfster
12-01-2006, 10:43 AM
That chick looks normal?

Stanley Burrell
12-01-2006, 11:08 AM
At least she balanced it out for a good speedball what with la cocaina.

What a loving and kind caretaker.

Who should have her original 8-year sentencing maybe times 10 and legs. Killed. 8 years? And then 2 years probation post-lawyer (that is what I am gathering?)

Pleading no contest should have coincided with her being stabbed involuntarily in the jugular with an administration of a 50mL whetstone'd pipette delivering a full dosage of friggin' BZ watered down with roach spray.

I would also make my mandatory Johhny Cochran only making courtroom appearances for black people quip, but alas, his knowledge is now deceased. RIP, brotha' :(

Skeeter
12-01-2006, 11:32 AM
I'm betting there's a misprint in the story and it was actually 50mg of heroin which is a rather low and reasonable dosage for a child to live through.

I'm no emu but apparently 200-500mg of heroin is generally regarded as lethal to a non-addict. so if she hit him with 5000mg of heroin it's unlikely he would live.

Celephais
12-01-2006, 01:15 PM
I'm betting there's a misprint in the story and it was actually 50mg of heroin which is a rather low and reasonable dosage for a child to live through.

Very likely, but it makes for a much more compelling title.

... She doesn't look normal to you, Alf?

Alfster
12-01-2006, 06:37 PM
If by normal you mean, crack whore. Then yes. She looks very normal.

ElanthianSiren
12-01-2006, 06:40 PM
:banghead: I hate when people use the "I was brought up by addicts/child molesters" etc "I didn't know any better!" Lock these people up forever. That really digs at me.

-M

Keller
12-02-2006, 12:22 AM
:banghead: I hate when people use the "I was brought up by addicts/child molesters" etc "I didn't know any better!" Lock these people up forever. That really digs at me.

-M

Fuck the draft -- reinstate sterilization!