PDA

View Full Version : LTB: 7x Plate/MBP

Xaerve
11-25-2006, 11:29 AM
As the title says, I'm looking to buy a set of 7x plate or MBP asap. No padding. Light weight a plus. Don't care about the look. Going out of town soon, and want to purchase this before I go. U2U Me.

Gan
11-25-2006, 12:58 PM
I've got a set of imflass that I'm currently on the 5th step of the last round of enchants for. Because of the modification on enchanting imflass, the set will be 6.5x. My guess is that I've got about 25 more days before its complete based on where I'm at today.

You gesture at a black imflass metal breastplate.
The layers of essence permeating the imflass metal breastplate unfold before you to reveal the familiar patterns of a tempering enchanting project, which you recognize as one of your own. It is currently tempering and on the fifth step of the enchanting process. You recognize the muted indigo aura surrounding it as indicating a strong level of enchantment.

You carefully examine the imflass metal breastplate and determine that the weight is about 17 pounds.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

I'll post it in these market folders once its complete.

Xaerve
11-25-2006, 02:27 PM
Yea, needing something faster than 25 days, anyone else?

Jinsem
11-26-2006, 12:52 AM
Yea, needing something faster than 25 days, anyone else?

http://www.playershops.com/item_detail.pl?item=a%20gilded%20mithril%20ribcage

I can lower the price.

Jinsem

Stretch
11-26-2006, 12:57 AM
I have a set of +35 full plate, standard steel weight and breakage.

Have it on the boards for like 9.2m or some random number. Have had a few e-mails sent to me about it, but nothing binding yet. Let me know if you want it.

Aethor
11-26-2006, 02:05 AM
As the title says, I'm looking to buy a set of 7x plate or MBP asap. No padding. Light weight a plus. Don't care about the look. Going out of town soon, and want to purchase this before I go. U2U Me.

I have a set of standrd Imflass +27 Full plate for 6m, Let me know

Xaerve
12-04-2006, 08:13 PM
/bump

Still looking for a set. +30 or better, full plate armor preferred.