PDA

View Full Version : A couple winners on this one...

Dighn Darkbeam
11-06-2003, 06:57 PM
You see ----- the Sorcerer.
He appears to be a Dark Elf.

He is holding a malevolent, bile-green onyx and veniom-hilted longsword splattered with the blood of gremlin-slayers in his right hand

and a black coffin-shaped tower shield covered in bloody handprints in his left hand.

He is wearing a crystal amulet, a leather breastplate with a magnificent drake tooled on the chest, a darkened sack with the image of a gem encrusted morning star stitched in fine silver thread, a silver stick pin, a spiraling black wire rose pin, a pair of grey wolfskin trousers with piping of deep green snakeskin running down the seams, some padded black leather boots intricately tooled with an image of a raging tempest, a ruby-eyed black raven clasp, a sorcerer crest, a winged silver helm, a crimson tinted crystal sphere enclosing a tiny black rose, a black bone scabbard, a hip-length fringed doeskin vest, a rusty rolton bell, a blackened vruul skin thigh-sheath, a twisted silver-link anklet,

a dark silk cloak embroidered with the image of a dark elven sorcerer engaged in battle with an especially fierce, snarling rolton,

a hand-crafted dark leather rucksack faded from exposure to the elements, a stitched black pack, and a gold ring.

Some good, some ok, some I didnt think would be allowed.

Trinitis
11-06-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Dighn Darkbeam
You see ----- the Sorcerer.
He appears to be a Dark Elf.

He is holding a malevolent, bile-green onyx and veniom-hilted longsword splattered with the blood of gremlin-slayers in his right hand

Wow, I've not seen one of those longswords in a LONG time..I almost got my hands on one once..they are very VERY nice..ugly, but great weapons.

-Adredrin

EmpressBtch
11-06-2003, 07:08 PM
That is one ugly longsword! I hope its the weapon of ultimate death and destruction. At least he's in the standard sorcerers wearing black, runes and death and destruction.

Trinitis
11-06-2003, 07:52 PM
Its a VERY scary longsword..the last one that I saw of its kind (exact same long discription) was a spirit flaring weapon.

-Adredrin

AnticorRifling
11-06-2003, 09:38 PM
That's gotta be Jenevodeath or however you spell it.

EmpressBtch
11-06-2003, 09:41 PM
I've never seen one before....but spirit flaring weapon sounds really, really bad. But its still kinda ugly.

AnticorRifling
11-07-2003, 10:15 AM
When if flares it drains spirit from the target.