PDA

View Full Version : Master instruments?

crazymage
11-21-2006, 01:19 PM
What do they do?

Stanley Burrell
11-21-2006, 01:33 PM
What do they do?

Let you play all of the music messagings.

Merzbow
11-21-2006, 01:50 PM
Been looking a while for someone to offer one for sale.

Augie
11-21-2006, 01:55 PM
Been looking a while for someone to offer one for sale.

I have a master quality shawm that's been for sale for over a year. Here's the details:

a carved felwood shawmThis shawm has been carved in the shape of a sylvan, apparently rigid with fear. Tiny booted feet, toes pointed, make up the double-reed mouthpiece. The body of the shawm is represented as an elongated torso, complete with tiny pants and jerkin. Finally, the unfortunate creature's head is carved into the curved bell of the instrument where his huge mouth, unnaturally gaping with terror, forms the opening of the shawm.

It's for sale in one of my Landing shops: http://www.playershops.com/Pipsqueak

crazymage
11-21-2006, 02:03 PM
I'll have 2, for sale very soon.

Ilvane
11-21-2006, 04:18 PM
I know why Christina's little one is for sale..it's UGLY!

I remember going to that raffle to try and get that and losing and being kinda glad..heh.

Angela

Augie
11-21-2006, 04:55 PM
I know why Christina's little one is for sale..it's UGLY!

I remember going to that raffle to try and get that and losing and being kinda glad..heh.

Angela

:lolwave: Yeah it's definitely not the prettiest, but it's kinda neat how they made it. I would never have thought of that.

Reminds me of that dagger which has the blade vomiting from the mouth of the hilt (the hilt looks like a person too I think). And yes. It literally said the blade vomits from the mouth.

Beguiler
11-21-2006, 05:25 PM
Just a wild guess here, but only way you can tell an instrucment would be... have a bard sing to it? Enquiring minds need to know...

Kierke
11-21-2006, 05:45 PM
Yes. A bard can tell you through loresinging if an instrument is master-class or not.

Meghan

Amaron
11-21-2006, 10:00 PM
And a master instrument does not mean you get all the messaging.

A bard get all the messaging plus one extra... a non bard gets one message above the cap for non bards.

J

Stanley Burrell
11-22-2006, 02:12 AM
And a master instrument does not mean you get all the messaging.

A bard get all the messaging plus one extra... a non bard gets one message above the cap for non bards.

J

Yeah. I understood this as having master play skill in an instrument type.

That's pretty cool too.

Nilandia
11-22-2006, 07:43 PM
To clarify, master quality instruments unlock the next tier of messaging based on the player's skill. So if you normally get 3 messages, playing a master quality instrument will give you 4. It works the same way if you're a Bard or not.

Not sure if that's what you guys meant to say, but I wanted it to be clear.

Gretchen

Back
11-22-2006, 07:54 PM
Thanks may I have another, Mistress of Master Instruments!

Nilandia
11-22-2006, 08:27 PM
:lol:

Just making sure people know what's going on, ya nut!

Gretchen