PDA

View Full Version : Positive Reinforcement

RichardCranium
11-19-2006, 06:04 PM
[Bul (subdued)]: "Selling a composit bow, adds 2 to logic, mb: 1k"

>think to bul Couldn't you figure out some other way to phrase that? It's awfully out of character.
You focus your mind on Bul and think: "Couldn't you figure out some other way to phrase that? It's awfully out of character."
Roundtime: 5 sec.

[Private - Bul (subdued)]: "ok, give me a good example"

>think to bul You could just state that you're selling a bow that is magically imbued to lend logic to the wielder. I'm sure people would think privately for the exact stats.
You focus your mind on Bul and think: "You could just state that you're selling a bow that is magically imbued to lend logic to the wielder. I'm sure people would think privately for the exact stats."

[Private - Bul (subdued)]: "thats a good example, I shall use it, thankyou"

>think to bul Good luck with your merchanting.
You focus your mind on Bul and think: "Good luck with your merchanting."

[Bul (subdued)]: "Selling a yew crossbow thats slightly enchanted but it's sighted to inflict more fearsome wounds"

First time ever.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
11-20-2006, 03:08 AM
Yay!

Artha
11-20-2006, 07:11 AM
That is so much less jarring than +2 to logic.

FinisWolf
11-20-2006, 07:15 AM
I must be missing something. How does it go from being "+2 to logic", to "it's sighted to inflict more fearsome wounds"?

Finis

Amber
11-20-2006, 07:44 AM
Different bow the second time around.

thornhappy
11-20-2006, 11:03 AM
I was chatting with him in TSSW last night, actually seemed like a decent fellow. Good job teaching him to sell his stuff better.

Sean
11-20-2006, 11:21 AM
I don't really know that he's selling stuff better given that now people have to take the initiative to think to him to find out the properties, especially given the 1coin MB so I'm assuming it was up for a rapid pace auction. But defiantly selling more IC.

Tisket
11-20-2006, 06:13 PM
Someone that doesn't get defensive when gently corrected. Classy.

RichardCranium
11-20-2006, 10:14 PM
That is so much less jarring than +2 to logic.

Not jarring. Out of character.