PDA

View Full Version : Sraven is being LAME. (Is this better?)

SpunGirl
11-05-2003, 09:16 PM
Great, renowned, uber-Lady Sraven is allowing her character to be slaved.

She's being used by some AFK scripters/zombies in Icemule by the names of Scatkex and Scaxton. It sucks, because I actually have seen her RP before. Sort of. Eh.

In any case. I think characters with huge levels that do this should be forced to do community service, like, "you have been MAing and whoring yourself out. You are sentenced to 40 hours of GS community service, which includes running around in light leather with no powers and hunting rats while people who have powers like you used to abuse the fuck out of you."

-K, hates slave bodies

[Edited on 11-14-2003 by SpunGirl]

HappyGuyJr
11-05-2003, 09:34 PM
Scatkex and Scaxton are the same person, are you sure Sraven hasnt been sold?

Dighn Darkbeam
11-05-2003, 09:39 PM
I just saw her up in Pinefar, resting with some others.

SpunGirl
11-05-2003, 09:50 PM
I'd rather a character be an outright sold soul than a zombie slave. But I see her too often on her own.

-K

Sente
11-05-2003, 10:08 PM
Scaxton and Sraven got married back in August.

I can't tell you if he bought her char or not, but she is definately used as his slave quite frequently.

JustMe
11-05-2003, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by HappyGuyJr
Scatkex and Scaxton are the same person, are you sure Sraven hasnt been sold?

Scaxton is her husband or fiance in game.

Edited to add: Sente beat me to it.

[Edited on 11-6-2003 by JustMe]

SpunGirl
11-05-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Sente
Scaxton and Sraven got married back in August.

I can't tell you if he bought her char or not, but she is definately used as his slave quite frequently.

::pukes::

Should be community service, I say.

-K

ClawofAndelas
11-05-2003, 11:31 PM
Sraven has been sold a few times.

~The Claw

Stunseed
11-05-2003, 11:50 PM
Twice that I know of.

Love you Jolena!

Bewitchindryad25
11-05-2003, 11:57 PM
As far as I know Sraven has been the same Sraven that I've known for years. Unless she was sold before then.

Red Devil
11-06-2003, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by SpunGirl

She's being used by some AFK scripters/zombies in Icemule by the names of Scatkex and Scaxton. It sucks, because I actually have seen her RP before. Sort of. Eh.

In any case. I think characters with huge levels that do this should be forced to do community service, like, "you have been MAing and whoring yourself out. You are sentenced to 40 hours of GS community service, which includes running around in light leather with no powers and hunting rats while people who have powers like you used to abuse the fuck out of you."

-K, hates slave bodies

You have control issues, these people pay to play the game, let them fucking play the way they want, they pay money, and aren't violating any policies, STFU and cry more n00b.

Stir-Phry
11-06-2003, 12:27 AM
Well i'm not sure shes a complete zombie.. but i am fairly confident that Scaxton does control them both much of the time.

SpunGirl
11-06-2003, 03:04 PM
That's the thing, I know she's NOT a complete zombie, because I have seen her play with some sort of intent to RP. So to see her play a complete zombie for 8 hours while she's being slaved and then pop up and go "hey!" is pretty ridiculous.

Red Devil, you have issues with thinking people give half a fuck what you say. Go whack off in your corner.

-K

GuildRat
11-06-2003, 03:07 PM
Just a wee bit of info...

Some people don't really SELL the account, but more or less give up control over it by having someone else pay for it because they don't play much/as much...

I knew Sraven on Teras and she was always helping me out, the Sraven I've seen in EN....it's not her.

I'm not complaining....to each their own.

Dighn Darkbeam
11-06-2003, 03:07 PM
Off Topic: That quote is upsetting, Spun. Cant put my finger on why, just bothers me though. Maimara, hope that was in jest.

SpunGirl
11-06-2003, 03:11 PM
I'm sorry it's upsetting. She said it in an IM and I thought it was great, she said it was OK if I used it. If it really bothers you I'll change it, I don't like offending people unintentionally (I'd rather do it on purpose).

-K

Dighn Darkbeam
11-06-2003, 03:14 PM
Nah, no need to take it down. When I read it felt like somone hit me in the chest. Disgust I guess (no offense to the one quoted).

Snapp
11-06-2003, 03:15 PM
I love that quote, its hilarious. :lol:

Dighn Darkbeam
11-06-2003, 03:18 PM
"Remember, wipe the chocolate off your fingers before you wipe your tears away. It's really bad for your pores." - Longshot to Atheana >>

Now that is hilarious. Crude humor doesnt do it for me I guess.

Warriorbird
11-06-2003, 03:56 PM
Oy. Poor Dhe'nar.

GuildRat
11-06-2003, 04:02 PM
I think it's hilarious......crude, but I laughed my ass off when you changed your sig...

Kurili
11-06-2003, 04:28 PM
Watch the Dhe'nari cracks there, Warriorbird.

hehehe

Acolyte Kurili

GS4Gurl
11-06-2003, 06:48 PM
Actually, I've heard chocolate is good for the pores when smeared over the skin. In some spas they have whats called a chocolate bath made with real chocolate syrup.

peam
11-06-2003, 08:20 PM
Tappity tap tap.

Dighn Darkbeam
11-06-2003, 08:49 PM
Watch the Dhe'nari cracks there, Warriorbird.

hehehe

Acolyte Kurili>>>

Not to worry, sho'nah. The pakra'ae and their noxious excuse for humor manages to sink to levels of obscenity I had not thought possible. The lesson has been learned; Never underestimate how pathetic the lesser races truly are.

Kurili
11-06-2003, 09:12 PM
Eii, sho'nah. I never do.

Lo'mah Kurili

SpunGirl
11-06-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by peam
Tappity tap tap.

What, you're Augie now? (hides)

-K

Jolena
11-06-2003, 10:17 PM
I personally don't see any problem with allowing a close friend or in game husband/boyfriend to use your character if they need to. I know that I have used other characters of friends and in game boyfriends before to help them hunt or something and its not that big of a deal to me. *shrugs* I feel like if they pay for their account and they do pay for it you guys.. then if they want others to have access its' their option. I have seen instances where it has gotten out of hand and the person playing someone else abused it and developed a bad rep for the original player because lots were upset by the actions of that character when being controlled. But all in all.. i'ts not something I think is so wrong to do.

Weedmage Princess
11-07-2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by GS4Gurl
Actually, I've heard chocolate is good for the pores when smeared over the skin. In some spas they have whats called a chocolate bath made with real chocolate syrup.

That's good to know...I bet the spas charge an arm and leg for it too...no wonder I have decent skin, Zan likes it when I ...uh...nevermind....

Halfsilver
11-07-2003, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Dighn Darkbeam
"Remember, wipe the chocolate off your fingers before you wipe your tears away. It's really bad for your pores." - Longshot to Atheana >>

Now that is hilarious. Crude humor doesnt do it for me I guess.

Yeah, real fucking funny.

Low-brow humor does it for you, though, right?

Here's a funny one for you...
"I would never delete something important, as I have worth as a human being."

Can you guess who said that?

-grays/d (give me a break.) :rolleyes:

Soulpieced
11-07-2003, 09:27 AM
What, you're Augie now? (hides)

/*

Well, both of them are halflings...

*/

Weedmage Princess
11-07-2003, 11:44 AM
That quote was in *your signature* for quite some time, Graysalin...what made you decide to take it out?

You'll have to forgive me. I missed the proclamation that says you can quote things you find degradingly humorous in your signature, but others can't. Must be in the same speech that proclaims you and yours can insult anyone else, but the minute you guys get insulted, the world and all who inhabit it, are wrong.

-Weedie...give ME a break...fucking hypocrites.

Dighn Darkbeam
11-07-2003, 01:01 PM
Yeah, real fucking funny.

Low-brow humor does it for you, though, right? >>

Was this comment directed towards me? One makes fun of females in a mildly sexist, yet harmless way; one has blatant obscenities expressed in a grossly sexual nature. They are barely able to be compared in terms of vulgarity.

[Edited on 11-7-2003 by Dighn Darkbeam]

Halfsilver
11-07-2003, 01:07 PM
I wasn't insulting, only commenting.

It's too funny to hear you calling me a hypocrite, weedmage.

I took it out, because I figured I had it in there long enough to prove my point.

I havn't made a comment about Snapp's signature before now, because nobody else has.

Somebody commented, so did I.

Is it that...wait...it must be...so why ask?

-grays/d (bored)

Dighn Darkbeam
11-07-2003, 01:07 PM
Bump for editing

Wezas
11-07-2003, 01:10 PM
Bump for editing

I hate people who bump. Bumping when you're selling something and a month has gone by and you want to remind people is one thing.

Post a new message if you have something to say. I'm sure not everyone wants to scroll back up to see your edits.

GSLeloo
11-07-2003, 01:10 PM
Guys freaking knock it off... this thread is about Sraven and it's becoming another bitch fight against/over/for Atheana. She didn't do anything to be brought into this... I'm getting a headache.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-07-2003, 01:16 PM
I like my signature line... I'm not gonna delete it because I have worth.

GSLeloo
11-07-2003, 01:20 PM
You don't have to delete it, you could make a thread if you wanted and share all about your Atheana sigs, I'm just saying don't randomly bring it up in a topic that she hasn't posted in at all and wasn't a part of just for it to turn into a fight.

Dighn Darkbeam
11-07-2003, 01:23 PM
I hate people who bump. Bumping when you're selling something and a month has gone by and you want to remind people is one thing.

Post a new message if you have something to say. I'm sure not everyone wants to scroll back up to see your edits. >>

I edited my post and the bump was a notice for the person who posted just after me. Editing does not list you as the last to have posted on the topic.

I am sorry the word Bump hurts you so.

Halfsilver
11-07-2003, 01:24 PM
She hasn't posted at all for a while.

Leave her alone, for crying out loud.

Quote me or something.

I care!

-grays/d

a note: Mage's sig doesn't bother me at all. :grin:

Wezas
11-07-2003, 01:25 PM
I am sorry the word Bump hurts you so.

I was dropped as a child, so yes... yes it does.

Dighn Darkbeam
11-07-2003, 01:27 PM
I was dropped as a child, so yes... yes it does. >>

Very funny. People are looking at me strangely in the office...More so than usual, even.

Wezas
11-07-2003, 01:30 PM

Very funny. People are looking at me strangely in the office...More so than usual, even.

I find that quite hard to believe.

Dighn Darkbeam
11-07-2003, 01:47 PM
I find that quite hard to believe. >>

Mostly they attempt not to look at me at all if possible. The loud and sudden guffawing drew their inadvertent attention, however.

vigilante
11-07-2003, 01:58 PM
Uhh yeah....anyway....the original player of Sraven has never sold her...Sraven and Scaxton are married, both in the Northern Fury and from everything I've seen, if any character swapping is going on, they have never acted like zombies to me. Quite the opposite. It almost makes me think the original poster has an 'in' for her. But whatever. I've not witnessed whatever he/she has regarding Sraven at all.

Dighn Darkbeam
11-07-2003, 02:03 PM
They are both currently hunting the Top of the World and surrounding areas. This area has critters in the range of 45-57ish. One was mentioned to be a High Lady, though they could just be hunting the wraiths for boxes.

From what I have seen they seem to be controlled by two different players, though I havent bothered to follow them about to make sure.

vigilante
11-07-2003, 02:06 PM
Sraven hit the cap long ago (empath). Scaxton is more around 50th train (warrior).

SpunGirl
11-07-2003, 03:28 PM
I don't have an "in" for Sraven, she's never so much as said "boo" to me. What irritates me is that one day she's running around walking, talking, even RPing, and the next time I see her (month or so later) she's sitting at the same table for eight hours while these other two, who are the same person, go back and forth between their hunts.

Yeah, I'd like a Great Lady empath to be available to heal me whenever I needed it, and I'm sure I could figure out a way to get one, but I think that's a lame way to play GS. People are free to disagree, because that happens on ocassion on a message board. That's just the way *I* feel about the player of Sraven allowing her character to be used in such a manner.

-K

Edited to add: This table-sitting wasn't just one day, either, it's been several days in a row over this past week.

[Edited on 11-7-2003 by SpunGirl]

Tendarian
11-07-2003, 04:00 PM
Ive interacted with Scaxton a bunch of times and ive enjoyed them all. I like the character even tho i dont know him all that well.

GuildRat
11-07-2003, 04:10 PM
Kinda gets your goat when people are script hunting in 3 bodies at one time. Not that I ever saw that in Skull Temple, by a certain empath, wizard and cleric, in EN.

One of um'd die, and we'd walk in to help or fog, all 3'd be standing there, doing nuthing, groups closed....so we just started letting them rot...if that's what they did.

Who knows?...Who cares?

Merjinia
11-07-2003, 05:16 PM
Of course this is just my humble opinion..yes..so sometimes Scaxton does have Sraven on, is he/she lessening your enjoyment of the game in some way? Are they poaching off your kills, are they etc, etc..

Yeah sometimes I get jelouse because someone trains really quickly because they have access to use and yes abuse a higher trained character to help them etc, however it's their game..their gs experience..as long as they aren't interfering with your gs, why complain? I undestand it can be aggravating but still I feel it's not really something to complain about.

And on a side note, I hate the name of the topic as well..hehee..

JustMe
11-07-2003, 06:42 PM
I don't have an "in" for Sraven, she's never so much as said "boo" to me. What irritates me is that one day she's running around walking, talking, even RPing, and the next time I see her (month or so later) she's sitting at the same table for eight hours while these other two, who are the same person, go back and forth between their hunts.

Yeah, I'd like a Great Lady empath to be available to heal me whenever I needed it, and I'm sure I could figure out a way to get one, but I think that's a lame way to play GS. People are free to disagree, because that happens on ocassion on a message board. That's just the way *I* feel about the player of Sraven allowing her character to be used in such a manner.

-K

Edited to add: This table-sitting wasn't just one day, either, it's been several days in a row over this past week.

[Edited on 11-7-2003 by SpunGirl]

Why the fuck does it matter to you? You come here, start a thread saying someone is being whored and and they haven't said a damn word to you? Grow the fuck up. Yeah, you pissed me off. Sraven has always been nice to everyone I know and doesn't deserve this nasty thread you started. Maybe you should not worry about what other people do WHEN IT DOESN'T AFFECT YOU.

Nosey people like you that have to have someone to talk shit about is what ruins GS. Not someone sitting at a table that isn't saying a damn thing to you. Next time you want to berate a character you should find a more tactful way of doing it...

Halfsilver
11-07-2003, 06:45 PM
Whew.

such hostility.

JustMe
11-07-2003, 06:46 PM
Well how would you like it if someone you hadn't said a damn word to started a thread called "Graysalin is being whored out." or one about Atheana saying "Atheana is being whored out." When she hadn't said a word to them. It would piss you off a little bit too.

Halfsilver
11-07-2003, 06:47 PM
You're right, Justme.

I didn't disagree with you.

Ladyteeoncy
11-07-2003, 06:52 PM
Face it, all these are to try and piss people off!

Halfsilver
11-07-2003, 06:52 PM
LoL

It usually takes people a few hundred posts to figure that out.

Good work, Teeoncy.

Ladyteeoncy
11-07-2003, 07:00 PM
Hey i was just trying to point it out to the person who was saying well if someone did this to you.... blah blah blah

Artha
11-07-2003, 07:05 PM
Well how would you like it if someone you hadn't said a damn word to started a thread called "Graysalin is being whored out." or one about Atheana saying "Atheana is being whored out." When she hadn't said a word to them. It would piss you off a little bit too.

Solution: Don't whore out your character.

Weedmage Princess
11-07-2003, 07:20 PM
I wonder why it is that people come to the folder that says CHARACTER COMPLAINTS--clear as day mind you, and bitch about people posting things they find negative about a certain character?

R.I.F. anyone?

Kurili
11-07-2003, 07:23 PM
Tis a wonder, Weedie. Not figured it out myself.

Acolyte Kurili

GuildRat
11-07-2003, 07:38 PM
Well, if someone came to the boards with a topic "Kyal's a lying, cheating, stealing, bastard who can't pick his own nose"....I'd have to at least read the posts so I could get a good laugh.

Weedmage Princess
11-07-2003, 07:43 PM
No, don't get me wrong. I'm not talking about people who come to defend themselves or a friend. By all means, do that.

I'm talking about people complaining ABOUT the fact that there are complaints, period. It just seems illogical to me that people who have a problem with such content would go into a folder called Character Complaints. That's like me, who hates Star Trek, going to a Star Trek fan forum complaining about all the pro-Star Trek topics there. It's just...weird.

Ladyteeoncy
11-07-2003, 07:48 PM
Star Trek? thats all you could think of?

Weedmage Princess
11-07-2003, 07:51 PM
Uhm it's the first thing that came to mind as far as things I don't like. *shrugs* Wondering why it matters...

Boy I am doing a lot of wondering tonight, heh.

Weedmage Princess
11-07-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Lady Daina
Weird? You're being too kind, Weedie. It's plumb stupid.

Yeah I'm trying to turn over a new leaf or something. Or maybe I've been drugged... :o

:P

CrystalTears
11-07-2003, 08:59 PM
So let me understand this. You're upset over Sraven because someone may be using this character and having her sit at the table for long periods of time. This isn't because you used to interact with her and now she's not acting the same? You're upset because she likes to sit at the tables a lot? Why is this a problem? I guess now I really don't understand the point of this thread either.

I've interacted with Sraven when she was dating my ex brother in law. I think that's her anyway. She's a really sweet person and I never had a problem with her. Maybe she's bored now. ::shrugs:: Does it really matter? At least she's sitting at a table and not bothering anyone with this zombification.

SpunGirl
11-07-2003, 09:26 PM
I'm not going to argue with those of you who say I shouldn't be posting my opinion, because.... (what Weedmage said).

As for disagreeing with me not liking it, that's OK too. It's just my opinion. I think playing GS with lots of MAing and using other people's characters to take care of your own, whether it be healing, picking, rezzing whatever, is a really lame way to play.

It's like people who are constantly begging for spells. Hunt on your own power, man. Using someone's character when they're not around as a slave healer is the same thing, on another (worse, IMO), level.

Lastly, what surprises the hell out of me is someone that was extremely active in the past would allow this kind of thing now. Maybe it doesn't surprise some people, but that's why this is my post and not yours.

-K

Ladyteeoncy
11-07-2003, 09:38 PM
I (having always played a warrior) am so tired of people talking about us begging for spells... Teeoncy holds 232 mana and has 24 ranks in mana sharing... when she asks... not begs...but asks for spells and give them twice the mana back that they used on her... i dont see the big deal... if they are busy they can say that... But how i play my empath is... ya an empath can hunt... but she isnt going to look down at people for "begging" for healing! I guess I am just used to 6 years ago when people liked to help other people...and people were nice to each other hehe... things for so much easyer... if someone pissed you off you killed them and stole all their stuff and they would leave you alone...now you have all that warn verb crap... it took away the respect level. Teeoncy grew up bowing to the lords and ladys because she knew if she didnt she'd get her ass kicked... now... a yonger character doesnt bother showing respect if they piss an old person off... well they warn the old person and the old person cant touch them... and dont say well old people take advantage of it beating up on little ones... Old people used to not abuse it... they earned being old... I wont say that teeoncy respected a lot of old people when she was little...then when she got older then them paid them back for being such an ass to her hehe... but its all about working hard and earning the right to say... Be nice to me or ill clean your clock! Anyone who thinks they shouldnt have to earn this is just jealous hehe.

SpunGirl
11-07-2003, 09:49 PM
Teeoncy, your posts baffle me.

-K

Ladyteeoncy
11-07-2003, 09:58 PM
ya... i think i went off subject.... I apologize for that... I think i will use being tired as a scapegoat

Caramia
11-07-2003, 10:51 PM
All I have to say about whoring, zombieing, and MAing is, I hope that people who give out their passwords don't live to regret it. Everyone I know that's ever been "hacked" or sent demonic, had it done by someone they "trusted" with their password.

You live, you learn.

Jolena
11-08-2003, 01:14 AM
Well..it's a bit repetitive here..but once again.. I will say.. that if it doesn't affect your character directly..why is it a problem that someone gives out their PW to their b/f/fiance/friend in game to use while they aren't there? I mean..yes they might get free spells or healing or something..but honestly..does it affect you in any form? I don't really think it does.. but maybe I'm missing the point here..I dunno..

Kurili
11-08-2003, 01:56 AM
Well, for one thing, when you share account passes with someone you probably shouldnt (of course you dont realize it until it's too late) and your character gets sent demonic, then you are upset. And in Simu's wonderful logic, SOME...not most mind you, just SOME characters are restored in such situations while most are not. And then there is even more turmoil than there was to begin with, wondering why so and so gets restored and I didnt.

So that's one very good reason it can affect us. Hearing about the aftermath, and being upset when it happens to friends.

Acolyte Kurili

Weedmage Princess
11-08-2003, 08:11 AM
I actually agree with Jolena. I don't have a problem with it, but I will say..if/once you do this, every and anything that happens is going to become your fault. So if you're going to give your password to anyone...you want to make sure they won't do anything stupid, IE deed you, bring you into public areas, etc.

Caiylania
11-08-2003, 08:25 AM
My only char is Caiylania. I have some friends that MA, do I argue when they bring in their own or a friends char to heal me? No. Should I allow it? I dunno. Hard to say no to MAing when your bleeding to death.

I don't do it myself because I want to concentrate on one Char. Don't feel the need to try other proffesions yet. I did give my PW to one person because I had to leave for a year and I asked her to log Caiy in now and again just so she didn't get deleted in a purge. But I told her NO EXP gaining activities or anything.

When I was finally able to log in again, the only difference was that Caiy was in a different location than I had last left her. All possessions intact. But I did then change my PW and she understood.

If you give it out, change it once the need for someone else to have it is gone.

Jolena
11-08-2003, 02:39 PM
Yeah I have to agree..only two people have my account info and both I trust wholeheartedly..however..if something were to go awry and my character lost money, got deeded, etc.. then I would have noone to blame but myself. I think that as long as people realize that the blame is theirs if something happens..well then it should be just fine.

Ladyteeoncy
11-08-2003, 02:39 PM
I have Teeoncy and a little Healer named Kataleena.. I have tried to have a little wizard or little cleric... But teeoncy is my babbbbbyyy! I always get on a little wizard for a few seconds then im like...i wonder what is goin on... I should get on Teeo!

I made the healer when i was in Terras and there were no healers... But the bad part was...by the time the healer was 20, Teeoncy had went to EN instead!
The healer is easy to play though because I have her sit there and just heal other healers and usually she will only heal if there are no other healers around... I have her dressed as a hippie.. the sundress...floppy hat...flowerbasket...colored beeds...flowered sheath (which she has no weapon in)... So usually she pleases people... And there are times that I need to relax because im too tired to concentrate and bring Teeo hunting... So i will just get on Kat and heal with her and relax. Everyone knows Kat is me... I dont try and hide it all that much... When i first got kat Id have kat run in the room and be like The warrior is going to kill me! save me! and then run out and teeoncy would come in and be like where is that blasted healer i am going to kill her! People would comfort kat and try and calm teeo down... It was a kick... Everyone was cracking up including me and i suppose the gods were as well because i got An EXP award... But now im just not making sense..

have a good morning!

theotherjohn
11-08-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Caiylania

I did give my PW to one person because I had to leave for a year and I asked her to log Caiy in now and again just so she didn't get deleted in a purge.

If you contact Simu and tell them your situation and how long you expect to be away from the game, they will do nothing to your account. You can either continue paying or put your account on hold.

Ladyteeoncy
11-08-2003, 02:49 PM
That is true... I had an account on hold for two years once!

GemstoneFan
11-08-2003, 03:33 PM
Hey Maimara, where's that "I'm an Attention Whore" picture you post?

<smirk>

Lady Sraven
11-08-2003, 11:21 PM

-K, hates slave bodies

Lady Sraven
11-08-2003, 11:26 PM
Well let your minds rest please. I am the original Sraven that came to the lands over 7 years ago. My oldest and dearest friend who brought me here still is around and you can ask him, I know him both in gem and in RL. Maadar and old sorc.

I am NOT being whored out that many of you have so delicately put it. I am married to Scaxton a fighter. Because of my age, to hunt to learn is not possible in this land, so We hunt together and enjoy each other's company. He will at times use me to heal him when he neds me, but not all the time. Because of things in my RL, i am very quiet at times in game. SO if you must know why I am quiet ASK me instead of assume I am being WHORED out. Being a single parent isn't the easiest in the world. ASK me and I will explain why I sat somewhere for a few hours without makeing a sound, but don't go blaming my husband for all your ignorances, Scaxton is a great fighter and has a better defense then I do while hunting, he doesn't NEED me, but shooses to be with me :)

So for inquiring minds, who wanted to know or didn't I am me and will never sell.

Sraven

Back
11-08-2003, 11:38 PM
I comvinced my in-game wife to swap chars once. Man, was it funny as shit.

Skirmisher
11-09-2003, 12:28 AM
I had a friends password on two occasions only because they asked me to either bring them to a merchant or wedding they were unable to physically be at a computer at the time to attend. After both times I made them change the password.

No one has ever in my many years had my password, and no one probably ever will.

I will admit it was a strange thrill to be in someone elses skin as it were, but with all the potential problems it just was not worth it to me.

SpunGirl
11-09-2003, 01:47 AM
"He will at times use me to heal him when he neds me, but not all the time."- Sraven

This is what I mean by being whored out. I'm sorry if the term offends you, I might have been able to pick a different one.

To some people it's not a big deal, using another character to take care of your own while the regular player of that character isn't at the computer. Me, I think it's a lame way to play GS. Empath wife not there? Go find another one. Don't log her in out of convenience.

Sraven, I've seen you be involved in RPed events before. I have a hard time understanding why someone who obviously likes to RP would want to do something as OOC as letting their character be controlled by someone else who doesn't play them; merely has them sit at a table and heal when needed.

-K

SpunGirl
11-09-2003, 02:03 AM
Actually, I don't like people who script AFK either, if you want to get into it. That's not really a debate, as it IS against policy no matter how it's done. But seeing as how it wasn't Sraven or Scaxton that was AFK scripting....

I suppose I could have made a topic called, "I hate AFK scripters." However, seeing someone scripting AFK that I've never seen RPing or doing anything else remotely related doesn't bother me as much as the other issue does.

I know I've already said this like 20 different ways, but seeing someone who I've seen RP (even sort of) sitting at the same table for eight hours with an AFK scripter bothers me. I care about the integrity of the game, and people doing this - however non-blatantly - bothers me. Some people don't care, I don't like it. I can't very well report someone for MAing, but I can go here and say, "I don't like it."

And for the record, I didn't try to drag anyone off. My character couldn't drag a ribbon down the street. And after someone has been pulled by the GM for AFK scripting, why add insult to injury?

-K

SpunGirl
11-09-2003, 02:19 AM
I didn't know the person with me tried to drag him. I certainly didn't tell him to do it.

The reason I noticed this whole MAing to begin with was because of his AFK scripting. I don' t think there's anything wrong with leaving a character sleeping at a table for a few minutes if you have to run off and do something, I do it too from time to time. I don't run a script of her doing ANYTHING while I'm AFK.

I walked over the table to say hi and introduce myself to the person that was there on a completely different premise. He didn't respond, so I left, assuming he was sleeping off a hunt (which is fine in my book).

I came back about 20 minutes later, he was still there. I said hi again, and he whips out this flute and starts playing. Still no response. Five minutes of flute-playing later, I whispered to him that if he was ignoring me IC that was fine, but to please whisper back so I'd no he wasn't scripting. Another two minuites of flute-playing with no response, so I reported, and left the table.

The AFK scripter got pulled and was gone for at least ten minutes. He came back and confronted me, and I exited the conversation. I think it was at this time someone must've tried to drag him, because I was alone the first time I saw and reported him.

It was truly this whole incident that made me notice the Sraven MA-ing at all, and I cannot say enough (or maybe I can) how much it dissapoints me to see people I thought wanted to RP doing stuff like this.

But that's just me.

-K

Lady Sraven
11-09-2003, 02:21 AM
Well my husband will do that only if no other empaths are available, he doenst do it to HELP me since I am capped, it does niether of us any good. I am not sure why everyone is soooo curious aobut Sraven, she is and always will be me. My husband and I are close and If he needs me because he can't find another empath in pinefar, then so be it. everyone has a reason of why they are in game playing. What concerns or issues we each have doesn't matter. IF i offend you by allowing my husband to have access to me, well so be it. I pay to play and as long as I am not breaking any rulesand not hurting anyone, I could care less what others think. I have helped many of people in times of distress, because I can, does that mean I am thier slave as well? not many of the old times would say so. Most of the elders in the lands know me and know me well, and you have coined me as a slave or whore, you are very far off from the truth. I help many hunt, when its of NO benefit to me, I don't even take any of the carnage from the hunts, i am a slave ot them all, i love to help so gods curse me for my ignorance to want to help :)

SpunGirl
11-09-2003, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by Lady Sraven
Well my husband will do that only if no other empaths are available, he doenst do it to HELP me since I am capped, it does niether of us any good.

I'm not suggesting you do it for your gain. It certainly does help him, having a readily available empath whenever he happens to need one. Mostly, people go off and find one.

I know you like to RP, Sraven, because I've witnessed it myself. So my question to you is this: Say someone who you've been RPing with sees you and decides to say hello, continue the RP, whatever. Since you say you're played by a different person sometimes, how is anyone wanting to interact with Sraven, the character, supposed to know who's playing her? Nothing is worse than saying Hello to someone in-character and getting the whisper, "It's not really me right now."

I know I'm not the other one who dislikes this. Some people who do it never RP; those are the write-offs. It's the ones like you, who do that half the time and RP the other half, that I just don't get.

I really am attemtping to understand at this point.

-K

Lady Sraven
11-09-2003, 02:32 AM
SOme days are better then others, some days you put your heart into RPing other says you jsut there to have the stresses of the day leave you. SO again we all have good and bad, but to go and judge someone for NOAT RPing like they usally do, you don't go assume its not them. and trying to get someone to understand that to which is none of thier business is beyong my understanding.

SpunGirl
11-09-2003, 02:37 AM
The integrity of the game is everyone's business, IMO.

I'm not claiming to be at my RP best every day. I'm not, and RL stress gets to me like it does everyone. But I don't use that as an excuse for doing OOC stuff like letting someone else use my character for their benefit.

I guess you and I just don't understand each other, but I can live with that, at least I know where you stand.

-K

Trinitis
11-09-2003, 02:44 AM
::strugles with himself..then manages to hit "post" before typing anything else..::

GemstoneFan
11-09-2003, 03:17 PM
Yeah, afraid I'm with ya there Adredrin.

deletes the things I really wanted to say......

all I will say, is "How fucking petty can you get".

GSLeloo
11-09-2003, 03:20 PM
Ok I have to ask, who are you two talking about? Adredin and GemstoneFan

Stunseed
11-09-2003, 04:32 PM
They're trying to be civil on something they think is petty. However, it seems to mean alot to SpunGirl, so they hold back. To each their own, I spose. I'm not going to judge another's perception of how the game is, in some ways I agree with her. In some ways, I'm just as guilty.

Love you Jolena!

Drew2
11-09-2003, 04:37 PM
I'm a whore.

GemstoneFan
11-09-2003, 05:05 PM
Well said, Stunseed, thanks! :)

Hips
11-09-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Tayre
I'm a whore.

If by whore you mean virgin, YES.

DarknessWithin
11-09-2003, 05:33 PM
C'mon now...We all know Tayre is a whore...look at those shoes!!

::ducks and runs::

GS4Gurl
11-09-2003, 05:33 PM
I find myself very curious why it's such a personal issue for you, Spun, to the point that you would go to the table of a complete stranger, mess with them, then report them for playing an instrument. Alone. At a table. After trying to drag them off to god knows what end.

I don't want to pick a fight, but I am good friends with Scaxton and Sraven both. I feel the need to 'defend'. (SEE?! It's not just Tayre!)

I understand how irritating the issue of blatant M/A'ing is, but to go to this extreme when someone is sitting at a table alone, bothering noone? It seems very petty and childish. You don't strike me as this sort of person, so what the hell is up with that? Unless, of course, there is more to this story?

I agree. I still don't see the point why it was necessary to single out this person.

Now if they were MA'ing to be jackasses or disruptive yeah. Like picking on people and then bringing out their friends character to harass.

I find it curious too she is picking on someone who's sits quietly at a table not even bothering anyone. So what!! Her boyfriend uses her to heal. Why not pick on someone who is MA'ing and actually doing something to piss someone off?

I don't even know Sraven or her boyfriend. I was just thinking how wierd this thread is. Pointless actually. Unless there is more to the story and if there is you should've said that in the first place.

This is what I mean by being whored out. I'm sorry if the term offends you, I might have been able to pick a different one. --- Spun

I had to chuckle. Who wouldn't be offended? :lol:

[Edited on 11-9-2003 by GS4Gurl]

SpunGirl
11-09-2003, 11:49 PM
I don't know how many times I can repeat myself, so I'll say it again, and for the last time.

I think using someone else's account because you're too lazy to find an empath on your own is a lame way to play GemStone.

I don't like when I say hello to people I've RPed with in the past and they whisper something to the effect of, "It's not really me right now."

Sraven doesn't care about this, and she's said as much. To me, that makes her a write-off... someone I wouldn't care to RP with in any situation. After all, how would I know it's even her, or she'd remember what happened the next day if it wasn't?

I play GemStone to RP, not to hunt, or anything else. Using someone else's character to make hunting easier on yourself is lame. It's not roleplaying, and the things that go on in GS that are not roleplaying are the source of some of the game's biggest problems.

Originally posted by Stunseed
They're trying to be civil on something they think is petty. However, it seems to mean alot to SpunGirl, so they hold back.

I would be *very* careful there, Stunseed. I can't speak for Gemstone Fan because I don't know what he was thinking, but I do know what Adredrin was. Suffice to say he showed restraint because he didn't want to open another sack of shit all over someone.

Originally posted by StunseedTo each their own, I spose. I'm not going to judge another's perception of how the game is, in some ways I agree with her. In some ways, I'm just as guilty.

Love you Jolena!

Thank you.

-K

GSLeloo
11-09-2003, 11:54 PM
I don't know, as long as you don't flaunt it I don't think it's such a bad thing to do. Especially if you're in a place where there aren't any healers or are only 1 or something.

Trinitis
11-09-2003, 11:59 PM
Actually, yes, I was restraining myself from hurling large rocks at Sraven..I've had a serious problem with her for a while now..but since every time I bring it up, the "Sraven" fan club, and the Fury come charging down my throat, I am atempting to refrain from bringing it up.

-Adredrin

11-09-2003, 11:59 PM
I'm a whore.

dont give yourself that much credit to quote wezas you are a tool

Trinitis
11-10-2003, 12:01 AM
I vote to change tayre's title to THE tool. All in favor?

-Adredrin

Weedmage Princess
11-10-2003, 12:06 AM
I can understand where Spun Girl is coming from. I don't completely agree with her, but I understand.

If someone is using someone else's account, and has said character out in TSC or wherever just standing around like a zombie..then yes, it is affecting other people's roleplay.

I disagree with Spun saying that it's affecting her RP if a character is sitting at a table, or somewhere else in private, by themselves. My husband has access to my account. Once in a blue moon will he log my character in for something, and if he does, he'll go somewhere private with my character, do what he needs to do, then log her out. I also have an 11 month son. Sometimes (a lot of the time, actually) I'll need to drop whatever I'm doing all of a sudden to go deal with him...be it change his diaper, put up a bottle, get him a new pacifier, etc. etc...so I'll bring my character to a table, or have her hide in an off spot that not too many people frequent..do what I need to go, and come back to the game. I'd be pretty pissed if someone came screwing around with me when I'm not doing anything actively disruptive to anyone else. (which I don't) Again, I stay in character, only my husband has my password, he doesn't take her anywhere in public on those few ocassions he uses her, and I don't go AFK in public. If I'm a "write off" in someone's eyes for that, well...I can't say I really care, because I know that would be a select few.

Trinitis
11-10-2003, 12:13 AM
I think what shes (Spun) is really talking about is seeing this person sitting at a table for 8 hours, then suddenly this char flys into action if someone (read a very narrow someone..) dies, or is in trouble. Or seeing this char run around town following someone else all day long..and never doing hardly a thing, yet out webbing for, and healing the same person she has been following all day. I understand what she is saying..and I honestly refuse to comment on anything that involves Sraven..as I may be tempted to say what I really want to say..and not only upset her, but upset friends of hers that I call friends myself.

-Adredrin

SpunGirl
11-10-2003, 12:16 AM
::sigh::

I don't think anyone is disagreeing with your feelings, in theory, Spun. Honestly, what I see is people upset by how you handled your feelings.

Can you not see how OOC your own actions and reactions were? I fully despise people whispering to me that they 'aren't themselves right now' too. But, I don't personally think this gives me the right to name myself some sort of 'police' and take it upon myself to go into action. Honestly, though, to sit and think "I bet so-and-so isn't being played by their normal player right now." is OOC, but acting on it, trying to catch them in it? :(

Please understand, I don't disagree with reporting AFK scripters. I do, however, disagree with going to someone's table where they are sitting alone, minding their own business, specifically to catch them M/A'ing or scripting, or whatever. Reminds me of people going out of their way to comb the catacombs for AFK scripters. It's one thing when it smacks you in the face. It's really another to go searching for it.

You said yourself that you were never friends with any of the characters involved. So you obviously went out of your way, and that, I think, is what is bothering so many people.

Noone is saying they don't understand your feelings, or even necessarily disagree with them! I'm sorry that you feel like you have to keep repeating yourself. I do, however, wish you could see this from the other side as well.

::breaks her word because she cannot NOT address some of these points:::

I didn't search for AFK scripters. The person who was AFK scripting, and who I reported, was Scatkex. It slapped me in the face when I was trying to strike up a conversation, which is something my character does ALL THE TIME. I explained how it happened in an earlier post. Re-read it if you must.

Knowing that this guy was doing this, I saw him again, later, with Sraven. I thought, "Hm, that's odd, someone who's an RPer hanging out with someone who scripts AFK." Well, sitting at a table for eight hours healing your hunting partner is not RPing, especially if it's not even the owner of the account playing at that person. I think we can agree on that.

It was pretty obvious to me what was going on, and seeing someone who has, in the past, RPed, irritated me. So I posted about it. I hardly thought it was necessary to explain the whole story of how I discovered the fact that she was being played by someone other than herself, for the sole purpose of making this person's hunting life easier.

Maybe I should have. In any case, I did not search for AFK scripters, nor did I search for MAers (what can I do about that anyway?) .... oh yeah, post about it here.

To repeat myself again on another point, I don't bother people who are sleeping quietly, not scripting. Why would I? If I try to talk to them and they don't respond, I'll leave. If I talk to them and they're obviously running an AFK script, that's TOTALLY different.

-K

11-10-2003, 12:24 AM
I am in favor

Caiylania
11-10-2003, 09:31 AM
One point that sticks out to me is that when you share your characther, and you RP with them and then later 'they' don't even know what happened yesterday or whatever, that is messed up and really throws off RPing.

If someone is going to share an account, the person slaving should NOT be allowed to go into public or drag the slave around.

Ladyteeoncy
11-10-2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by GSLeloo
I don't know, as long as you don't flaunt it I don't think it's such a bad thing to do. Especially if you're in a place where there aren't any healers or are only 1 or something.

HeHe i thought you guys were so against me having a healer...? Maybe i miss read.

GOoood morning everyone!:bouncy:

Betheny
11-10-2003, 10:11 AM
I'm a whore.

So.. your hand pays your dick?

Wezas
11-10-2003, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Maimara

I'm a whore.

So.. your hand pays your dick?

Ouch, seems my help is not even needed in this thread.

Miss X
11-10-2003, 12:05 PM
If someone is going to share an account, the person slaving should NOT be allowed to go into public or drag the slave around.

I was guilty of this for a while big time, a good friend of mine doesnt play GS anymore but keeps his account incase he changes his mind or whatever. Theres one charecrer on his acct I would never log on, simply because he's too well known and if the guy ever comes back this is the charecter he would play and I dont want to ruin the way he RP's him. However, I do use one of them to help me with cleanups and I admit I dragged him around etc. Took me a while, and a few choice words from others to realise it was pathetic and made me look stupid so now I leave him at a table, or some place quiet, or if he is with me ever I try to make an effort to interact as if I'm not playing him.
In all honesty, its not that hard to do, its just as easy to do it this way. I wish I'd just done that from the start. So yeah, I aggree 100% people shouldnt drag their slaves around, I made an ass of myself doing it!!
Vx:lol:

Wezas
11-10-2003, 12:11 PM
Heh, where's Qahaar/Klaser? I'd love to see his defense.

Trinitis
11-10-2003, 12:26 PM
Something people seem to be over looking, is tables ARE public domain. Just because its viewed as "rude" to walk into a table uninvited, does not mean someone who RP's as rude, or RP's ownership of a table, or what not. Tables are a HORRIBLE place to be doing afk scripting for one..as they are heavly watched by GM's.

Just a thought..Tables have not been private domain since the invite was removed.

-Adredrin

Miss X
11-10-2003, 12:33 PM
Yeah, Im glad that invite is being put back in place. Pisses me off in Landing when people just come to my table and sit without asking if its ok.
I dont mind if its people I know, but in landing I get random people just come over sit down and not say a word. Annoying to say the least.

Trinitis
11-10-2003, 12:35 PM
I look at the tables (in landing) and if they are all full, I go sit at a table with 1 person in it. Honestly, if one person is there, you can lay down good money they are afk, or resting from a hunt alone..in which case me being there does nothing to disrupt them. If they don't want anyone to disturb them while resting, go someplace you can lock ::shrug::

-Adredrin

Trinitis
11-10-2003, 12:36 PM
.... Then again, I'm also the person who gets pissed when some people go afk / script at the same table for 8+ hours. If your going afk for that long, log the hell off. If your going to zombie/script, go someplace PRIVATE...tables are not private.

-Adredrin

Miss X
11-10-2003, 12:39 PM
I just think its rude, you wouldnt walk into a cafe or whatever and just sit at a table with people on it without at least asking them first.
This only happens to me in Landing, and of course I realise its busy but if someone's gonna sit at my table I prefer if they at least say 'all the tables are full, do you mind if I rest here?'.
Just my opinion.... feel free to sit with me any time Adre. ; )

Trinitis
11-10-2003, 12:42 PM
Now why would I want to sit with a halflin? Phft..they are all happy and bouncy..ugh.

-Adredrin :P

Miss X
11-10-2003, 12:42 PM
I aggree its annoying when someone is AFK for hours at a table, when its really busy I dont get why they cant log off.
I tend to major sanct somewhere quiet if I need to go AFK for a while, at least then when it wears off im somewere not too busy, and no one can just walk into my cosy lil sanct!!

Wezas
11-10-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by LordAdredrin
Now why would I want to sit with a halflin? Phft..they are all happy and bouncy..ugh.

Dun forget tasty!

JustMe
11-10-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by LordAdredrin
.... Then again, I'm also the person who gets pissed when some people go afk / script at the same table for 8+ hours. If your going afk for that long, log the hell off. If your going to zombie/script, go someplace PRIVATE...tables are not private.

-Adredrin

I hate the way the tables are now but tables will be private again where you have to be invited. I've talked to quite a few GM's and GH's on this matter. I believe it's being changed back to the way it was come GS4. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Tendarian
11-10-2003, 04:10 PM
I had a script for fletching i made and i put them in a backpack afterwards and ran another script to throw them in a barrel. I mastered while i was still hunting rats i think hehe.

I think its pretty funny how people search out ways to be offended and pissed. I always laugh at this, as being pissed is hard work,why bother?

Parkbandit
11-10-2003, 04:24 PM
If someone is bothering you with their presence at a table... um... go elsewhere?

Icemule tables are almost never full in either location.. it's not like you can't find one.

And the landing has so many inns and places with tables that there really isn't a shortage there either.

GS4Gurl
11-12-2003, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Parkbandit
If someone is bothering you with their presence at a table... um... go elsewhere?

Icemule tables are almost never full in either location.. it's not like you can't find one.

And the landing has so many inns and places with tables that there really isn't a shortage there either.

I agree. Call me confused cuz I still don't get why it's anyones business what someone does at their table. If the person isn't responding maybe they had to go take a shit. Get over it and mind your own business.

They say the GM's watch the tables? So let the GMs deal with it. Policing afk scriptors isn't up to you and if you're just out to get someone in trouble cuz you've had a dissagreement with him before well thats just spiteful and lame.

I think we kind of suspected there was more to the story, after all.:rolleyes:

[Edited on 11-12-2003 by GS4Gurl]

SpunGirl
11-13-2003, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by GS4Gurl

They say the GM's watch the tables? So let the GMs deal with it. Policing afk scriptors isn't up to you and if you're just out to get someone in trouble cuz you've had a dissagreement with him before well thats just spiteful and lame.

I think we kind of suspected there was more to the story, after all.:rolleyes:

[Edited on 11-12-2003 by GS4Gurl]

I would really appreciate it if you would go back and re-read and maybe comprehend some of the things I've said, GS4Gurl. If you want to debate over what actually happened, I'm all ears. But you're ignoring a few key things, the first one being that I was not "policing" for AFK scripters. I was trying to converse with someone, when he didn't respond, I left without doing anything. I tried again and his script started up, it was obvious he was AFK... so I reported.... and the GM took action. Period. I had never even MET this person before.

This incident is what tipped me off to Sraven's behavior.

Had you actually read what I wrote before (which was exactly that,) you might have some idea what you're talking about here. I might not agree with everything people say, but at least I actually debate the issue rather than repeating accusations that have already been addressed and refuted. Duh.

-K

JustMe
11-13-2003, 02:24 AM
Why were you trying to converse with someone at a table that you never met before?

I get -extremely- irritated at people that come to my table when they have no business being there. It's very rude. You don't walk into a restraunt and sit down with people you don't know, so why roleplay doing that in GS?

SpunGirl
11-13-2003, 02:29 AM
My girl strikes up conversations with random people, in random situations, ALL THE TIME. Anyone who has a passing acquaintance with her knows this. Annoying way to roleplay? Maybe. At least it's RP. AFK scripting and MAing? Not even trying, sorry.

-K

Caiylania
11-13-2003, 10:34 AM
The only problem I have with the whole <make invite only> is that sometimes my friends and I are doing so much we miss someone approaching the table. Then the person thinks to me or ims me saying 'Why didn't you invite me over?' and I feel bad because I didn't see them approach.

So what about those? JFYI, I do go afk alot, I have a baby and sometimes I have to jump up and go take care of her but otherwise I love people to join me at a table. Just know that if I'm sleeping, it is my little girl's fault ;)

To me its a great way to meet people, though I don't do that to others since I know alot of people don't like it.

My question though, is what about missing an approach? Or not knowing if they saw you approach? Do you still go to the table? If its a friend I do, or if I bought something. Strangers I don't.

Izalude
11-13-2003, 02:12 PM
Cryheart's group just went northwest.
[Outlands Manor, Tower]
Unlike the lower floors of the tower, this level was built with no dividing walls connected to the outer shell, so archers can move easily around the tower's perimeter. Also, counting reveals that each of the tower's walls visible from here are pierced by ten arrow slits. A steel-sheathed trapdoor, hinged along the side of the opening where the stairway comes up from the second floor, can be closed to isolate this level from access below and to provide solid footing for the arrow slits above the stairs. You also see an enruned modwir strongbox, a blackened steel battle axe, a polished steel plated breastplate, a polished steel plated breastplate, a blackened steel battle axe, a blackened steel battle axe, a polished steel plated breastplate, a blackened steel battle axe, a polished steel plated breastplate, the Svardin disk, the green Crausos disk, the Tazelhoffe disk, the Sherysse disk, the Scaxton disk, the Atoyoz disk and the black Brimzstone disk.
Also here: Great Lord Kabriel, Eahlstan, Perigourd, Guarrin, Kriztian, Ichiko, Maldon, Cryheart, Mekthros, the body of Marcuccio who is lying down, Wulfhen, Sherysse, Olgretien, Crausos, Renowned Lady Sraven, Tazelhoffe, Kcutter, Ridgehar, Scaxton, Tatiyanna, Lumaco, Chomm, Syberus, Lord Mohrgan, Monax, Drakam, Lord Svardin who is lying down, Zosopage, Lord Brimzstone, Tyraesa, Lady Raulda who is lying down, Malikary, Ulial, Lerep
Obvious exits: south, southeast, southwest
>
Your disk arrives, following you dutifully.
>
Mekthros mutters under his breath.
>
Sraven meditates over Zosopage.
Nothing happens.
>
Perigourd looks about and lets loose an echoing shout!

Perigourd's shout encourages your fighting spirit!
kill lerep
>
You strike at Lerep harshly with your vultite longsword, and threads of pale green energy blaze along the precise cut!
Roundtime: 6 sec.
You hear the ghostly voice of Marcuccio slyly say, "Ow."
>
Kriztian hurls himself at Lerep and connects!
MS: +396 - MD: +345 + MAvA: -16 + d100: +17 == +52
Failed!
Kriztian fails to bring Lerep down, but manages to scramble back to his feet.
>
Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.
>
A white cat prances into the room.
>
Tazelhoffe glances at Mekthros.
>
Sraven meditates over Raulda.
Sraven takes all of Raulda's blood loss.
>
Crausos gets a distant look on his face.
The cat takes a look around.
There is a twinkle in a white cat's eyes for a moment.
>
* Schildig just bit the dust!
Eahlstan strikes at Lerep harshly with your vultite mattock and threads of pale green energy blaze along the precise cut!
>
Mekthros says, "Sanctify and resurrect him."
>
The guiding force leaves Syberus.
>
Perigourd strikes at Lerep harshly with your vultite greatsword and threads of pale green energy blaze along the precise cut!
kill lerep
>
Svardin struggles to stand, but fails.
>
You strike at Lerep harshly with your vultite longsword, and threads of pale green energy blaze along the precise cut!
Roundtime: 7 sec.
>
Haxley comes out of hiding.
Haxley strikes at Lerep harshly with your vultite longsword and threads of pale green energy blaze along the precise cut!
>
Mekthros says, "I'll do it."
>
Ichiko tries to bash her vultite broadsword against Lerep, but the air blurs and contorts around her and repels Ichiko violently to the ground!
>
Guarrin strikes at Lerep harshly with your vultite greatsword and threads of pale green energy blaze along the precise cut!
Syberus gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
>
Syberus gestures.
An invisible force guides Syberus.
>
You hear someone reciting a series of mystical phrases...
Kriztian begins moving faster than you thought possible.
>
Raulda says, "Dang"
Haxley exclaims, "DIE YOU BASTARD!"
Drakam makes a nearly imperceptible motion while whispering a soft phrase...
Sraven traces a sign while petitioning the spirits for cognition...
>
Drakam gestures.
Nothing happens.
>
Cryheart hurls himself at Lerep and connects!
MS: +413 - MD: +345 + MAvA: -13 + d100: +84 == +139
Success!
Cryheart knocks Lerep flat and quickly jumps to his feet!
>
Sraven gestures.
A sense of peace and calm settles over the area.
>
Haxley exclaims, "Sraven! TAKE That sanct down!"
Drakam gestures.
>
Ulial says, "Pound on Lerep with bane weapons."
>
Kilthal glances at Lerep.
>
Lerep stands up.
>
Lumaco exclaims, "Hit him with the ban weapons!"
Monax utters a light chant and raises his hands, beckoning the lesser spirits to his aid...
"Sraven damn it!
>
You exclaim, "Sraven damn it!"
>
Tazelhoffe tries to pull Ichiko to her feet, but she is too heavy.
>
Zosopage asks, "who sancted?"
>
Eahlstan says, "get the sanct out now."
>
Tazelhoffe pulls Ichiko to her feet.
>
You hear a ferocious growl nearby!
Tazelhoffe tries to pull Ichiko towards him.
>
Haxley just went south.
>
Perigourd exclaims, "sraven, unsact!"

Edit: I screwed up the HTML in the first.

[Edited on 11-13-2003 by Izalude]

GemstoneFan
11-13-2003, 02:21 PM
Why did she sanct?

Vesi
11-13-2003, 02:24 PM
She sancted with the Baron in the room?<blinks> That was not a wise choice. Did she leave so it could fall? Or was she a sympathizer to his cause?

Vesi

Caiylania
11-13-2003, 03:24 PM
Haxley strikes at Lerep harshly with your vultite longsword and threads of pale green energy blaze along the precise cut!

I don't get that, how did he strike with YOUR sword??

Vesi
11-13-2003, 03:39 PM

I don't get that, how did he strike with YOUR sword??

Must be a typo with the bane weapons.

Vesi

Moist Happenings
11-13-2003, 03:47 PM
The only problem I have with the whole <make invite only> is that sometimes my friends and I are doing so much we miss someone approaching the table. Then the person thinks to me or ims me saying 'Why didn't you invite me over?' and I feel bad because I didn't see them approach.

So what about those? JFYI, I do go afk alot, I have a baby and sometimes I have to jump up and go take care of her but otherwise I love people to join me at a table. Just know that if I'm sleeping, it is my little girl's fault ;)

To me its a great way to meet people, though I don't do that to others since I know alot of people don't like it.

My question though, is what about missing an approach? Or not knowing if they saw you approach? Do you still go to the table? If its a friend I do, or if I bought something. Strangers I don't.

So highlight the approach to table string. It's not that difficult.

DarknessWithin
11-13-2003, 03:47 PM
Must we all be bitching at each other? :?: There is enough arguing and yelling and name calling on these boards as is. Although this is the complaints section... :(

Do we all need to be jumping on everyones back over this? It's like the whole board is against one person. Cant we all just...get along?? ::looks for a hug:: hmm...

I'm thinking maybe both sides are overreacting just a tad bit. IMO, I can't stand script hunters. They run around hunting grounds like hyper 2 year olds and most of the time end up taking others kills. I even think there is a thread on that. ::points over there:: Technically AFK scripting is against TOS. No way around it. But it could be hard to figure out if someone is doing it. I know this could be a farfetched idea, but it could be possible the guy was RP'ing. Before you all jump on me let me explain my theory. It's known that there are people that RP being a jackass to the point where you want to kill them in RL, yet in RL they are very cool & nice people. They're just sticking to their RP very strictly. It was said this person was playing an instrument? Ok..stick with me here...this is where it all comes together. :lol: If it was a woodwind or something of the sorts, he'd be playing it with his mouth, so he wouldn't be able to talk could he? I've always found it odd to converse with someone as their fingers are flying along their flute. Now I know that's kind of a stretch, but hey, both sides said they don't know this guy. He could RP that way, or he could've been a jackass and ignoring you in hopes you'd leave, or he could just be a jackass with a flute! Point being is that we don't really know what he was doing unless you stay there with him for 20 minutes to find out, but why waste that time to nail one person when you could be having fun throwing socks at Tayre??

Now about the Sraven whore issue. IMO, I think saying she is whoring herself out is poor choice in words. I'm not saying I support the use of MA'ing but I wouldn't call someone a whore for it. My thoughts on this are the same as the script hunters. People drag empuffs with them as zombies and only use them as needed. We don't need more zombies, we have enough critters in Ice Mule as is. Besides, that's supposed to be part of the risk in the game. Will you make it back alive??? ::Dramatic Music:: Ask Daina, Amberisse, Merjinia, Tayre, Chica, Meos, and any other TC gatherer in Mule, how many times I've ringed into TC on my back, bleeding, and missing limbs. It's part of the game. However, we know people MA. Sometimes it's their own accounts they own, sometimes they could be helping a friend hunt by letting them take a heavier hitter with them, not everyone means to be doing it in a bad light though. Now tables are not technically private, but it's almost common knowledge that we treat them like they are. If someone polietly takes their MA'ing to a table where no one would notice, where's the harm? It's better than seeing people do it right in your face.

So don't we all think we all kinda overreacted just a bit? I say we all just hug & stop bitching...ok? :saint:

SpunGirl
11-13-2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by DarknessWithin
....I'm thinking maybe both sides are overreacting just a tad bit. IMO, I can't stand script hunters. They run around hunting grounds like hyper 2 year olds and most of the time end up taking others kills. I even think there is a thread on that. ::points over there:: Technically AFK scripting is against TOS. No way around it. But it could be hard to figure out if someone is doing it.

If someone would run a script of themselves playing a flute, I don't think it's a stretch to say they'd script out a hunt, too. And scripting is OK, as long as you're sitting there while you do it. That's what TOS says, that's what I'm going by.

Yes, it's hard to figure out, no, I don't go looking for it. It hit me in the face. I reported it. From there, it's really out of my hands. It's up to the GM who looks in on the situation to deal with it.

I seriously doubt this guy would have gotten pulled for 10+ minutes and issued a warning if he wasn't scripting AFK, sorry. The GMs have ways of checking for this, like suddenly driving a wagon into the guy's table to see if he's paying attention. If he was RPing ignoring me, fine, but I don't know anyone who RPs ignoring a GM when they go, "excuse me, please respond if you are not AFK scripting."

I didn't look for it, but I sure did find it. That's not even what bugs me, the other issue does. Because the scripter doesn't RP, but the other person does (or has in the past).

I can guarantee that the fact that she allows others access to her account is going to come back and bite her in the ass.

-K

Caiylania
11-13-2003, 06:46 PM
My 2 cents? I agree. AFK scripters suck. Letting your char be a slave, especially when you are an active RPer, is lame.

Just say no.

GS4Gurl
11-13-2003, 06:49 PM
I would really appreciate it if you would go back and re-read and maybe comprehend some of the things I've said, GS4Gurl. If you want to debate over what actually happened, I'm all ears. But you're ignoring a few key things, the first one being that I was not "policing" for AFK scripters. I was trying to converse with someone, when he didn't respond, I left without doing anything. I tried again and his script started up, it was obvious he was AFK... so I reported.... and the GM took action. Period. I had never even MET this person before.

This incident is what tipped me off to Sraven's behavior.

Had you actually read what I wrote before (which was exactly that,) you might have some idea what you're talking about here. I might not agree with everything people say, but at least I actually debate the issue rather than repeating accusations that have already been addressed and refuted. Duh.

-K

Oh I have read them and I do comprehend them but you are missing the point many are trying to get you to understand or at least listen to.

Like, it makes no sense to start a whole thread on one person who you think was afk scripting. What if they had to go see to a child or use the bathroom for a moment and you just happened to catch them the one or two minutes their eyes weren't glued to the screen?

They were at a table, you don't even know them yet you felt the need to barge in on them. Wait for an invite, if you dont receive an invite then go barge in on someone else and try again later, still no invite then take a hint and leave the poor person alone.

MA'ing isn't bad Roleplaying unless that person makes it blatantly obvious, by the way.

The GM's watch tables and if someone is scripting they'll take care of it. Mind your own business. Period.

And lastly, with all the other afk scripters there are, why would you bring up one who wasn't even causing trouble or bothering a damned person at all? This person didn't deserve a whole thread aimed at bashing them. Totally rediculous, in my opinion.

[Edited on 11-13-2003 by GS4Gurl]

SpunGirl
11-13-2003, 06:57 PM
I didn't make a thread on the AFK scripter. I reported him and left it alone.

What I did make a thread on was the person who was allowing her character to be accessed by other people, which was pretty goddam obvious. I was tipped off to this by the afk scripting. I think it is lame, period.

I'm also aware that it was a suspicion on my part. I knew I was right, but I didn't KNOW it until she came here and posted that she does, in fact, allow others access to her account.

I didn't bring up the AFK scripter because I saw no need to tell the story. "This is how I know this person is letting her character be used by others." Someone else brought it up.

I will stand firm on this opinion, which is what I stated from the start. Allowing others access to your character for convenience of healing, raising, picking, or whatever, is lame.

It's going to bite people in the ass who do it, in one way or another.

-K

SpunGirl
11-13-2003, 06:58 PM
My 2 cents? I agree. AFK scripters suck. Letting your char be a slave, especially when you are an active RPer, is lame.

Just say no.

You're a lot more succinct than I am. Thank you.

-K

GS4Gurl
11-13-2003, 07:27 PM

Just say no.

You're a lot more succinct than I am. Thank you.

-K

Oh I agree with this too, but people need to learn to show some... whats the word...manners and not barge in on people at a table minding their own business. P E R I O D. The GM's dont need help and if you (general you) think they do then apply to be a GM. End 'o story.

AND if you want to make a thread complaining about it. Thats all great and peachy too! Just at least make it about someone whos actually being disruptive with their afk scripting or empath lending for christs sake! lol!

Caiylania
11-13-2003, 07:32 PM
Just for a basis... if you see someone breaking the law, even if its because you were peeking over their fence, should you say... its not my job to turn them in? Or report it.

If they were afk scripting, they should be turned in. Its a table, not a home. I've been out with friends and had people stop by my table to say hi. It is called being friendly.

Kurili
11-13-2003, 07:53 PM
Remind me not to move in next to you if I want to nude sunbathe on my fenced-in patio, in a municipality where it's illegal to do so.

Not saying I will, mind you! You can all stop panicking now! Heh

Acolyte Kurili

Dragon Eye
11-13-2003, 07:55 PM
Ok just because someone uses a script doesn't mean they would use one to hunt. I use a script to travel but I never script hunt. That's a bit of a big assumption and it is an assumption that they were scripting playing a flute. Just because they ignored you doesn't mean they weren't there or perhaps scrolling up and reading something else or perhaps reading some of the trash that gets posted. When you play an instrument it goes on for a time on its own without scripting.
As far as the gm's acknowledging that it was a script, how would you know? They could have been talking about anything such as you harrassing them, you never know....
I also think fingering Sraven in all this was also malicious petty jealousy on your part..just my opinion.
M/Aing is not illegal and is acceptable if done properly, after all it's not you who make the rules or asked to enforce. I know Scaxton and Sraven and sometimes I find it hard to tell when one is playing both till I ask them or notice one of them absent on my AIM list. Alot of people M/A well and you wouldn't know.
As pointed out before it IS rude to go to a table uninvited when you don't know the person. I never go to a table uninvited unless I really know the person or people well. You can meet people anywhere eles a little less private, why go to a table to do it?

Lady Sraven
11-13-2003, 08:13 PM
Well Seem that lill Miss Naessi wants to start things, She starts with crap in game and has to bring things OOC. NOW that is LAME. MA'ing LOL Well I guess I am guilty since I have a few accounts, but I guess you didn't know that either. I can play as many as I want and I can tell you that very few know who I am in game besides Sraven. I guess since you are the expert Naessi at MAing, You can tell everyone WHO I am with all my other little ones running around :) Do TELL, we ALL want to know. I don't break rules, Gads I don't even have a script. A few gold rings and my willing heart to help anyone hunt is what I have. Everyone who knows me and may I add, YOU DO NOT , knows my heart is nothing but pure and honest and real. By your garbage mouth Naessi, it's really letting people see how you really are because my reputation far exceeds, any hurt you try to configure is basically laughed at. Well anybody, that is a somebody. Any others are just co-horts of yours, which to me hold no weight.

SpunGirl
11-13-2003, 09:35 PM
I use scripts to travel, too. I don't do it AFK. One is okay, the other is not. Period.

Trying to wade through your three-sentence paragraph gave me a headache, Sraven. I'm not sure what you're talking about, because MAing certainly isn't illegal, and there are times when it doesn't even matter.

Just say no.

That's my point, and that's the long and short of it. You don't agree, and that's allowed.

-K

Lady Sraven
11-13-2003, 09:53 PM
scripting while resting at a table is WRONG? How can it be when the gods gave us a REST MODE to keep us in the game so when we are resting and doing not much else, we are not logged out of game? I seem to make more sense then you. even scripting while hunting and other things is acceptable by the gods is OK as long as you are at the keyboard to control it. and maybe when we rest we are trying to read SMUT like yours to humor out minds while we rest from a hunt, YOu certainly can give us a huge laugh.

Dragon Eye
11-13-2003, 09:59 PM
How do you know he was scripting and or afk? He could have been sitting there reading other things and had the command line there and typing in playing his instrument. When you're at a table alone and not expecting anyone to pop in on you unexpectedly is it wrong to read something else? The point is you don't know for sure he was scripting or ignoring you, you made that assumption all on your own. Now I do agree that script hunting afk is totally wrong and shouldn't be done but as for sitting at a table alone, you have no way of knowing if he's afk or not.

StrayRogue
11-13-2003, 10:03 PM
The GMs know. There are ways of finding out. Regardless or not if they give us the "Rest" script for free, AFK scripting is against policy. Plain and simple.

Lady Sraven
11-13-2003, 10:10 PM
I never said I was or anyone was AFK, but we all do other things while resting at a table, such as reading and that isn't afk, and certainly not wrong to uuse a script when you are reading the boards ot soaking in EXP...... I feel that unless something directly affects you and your enjoyment of the game, Why even start all the crap from the beginning. But small minds and jealousy keep complaints like this going, and well as far as Naessi reputation on complaining aobut everyone else instead of becoming a better RPer, most know her as just that, a loud thorn in the side.

Snapp
11-13-2003, 10:14 PM
It is wrong to use a script that allows you to make any gains (ie: Getting better at an instrument) while afk. That's how it was wrong. If you're reading the boards, or reading a book, you are afk.

Dragon Eye
11-13-2003, 10:21 PM
hrmm if you can type in on the command line while reading you are not afk. Last time I checked afk meant away from keys but I do agree that scripting while afk is wrong theres no proof that Scatex was, thats all I'm trying to point out.

SpunGirl
11-14-2003, 12:45 AM
But small minds and jealousy keep complaints like this going, and well as far as Naessi reputation on complaining aobut everyone else instead of becoming a better RPer, most know her as just that, a loud thorn in the side.

This is a little uncalled for. I can't imagine what reason I would have to be jealous of you, in the first place. Second, I am not Naessi. I play her, but that does not make me "her." Maybe that's a problem you should work on.

I have not once in this thread said what "everyone" thinks about you or your character, or even "most" people. I can speak for myself, I wouldn't do it for a blanket group of "most." Maybe you should take the same precaution.

-K

DarknessWithin
11-14-2003, 03:05 AM
Ok...seriously, Who cares anymore?? Everyone just hop of your highhorses and move on to something else. This isn't a debate anymore, It's turned into a shit throwing fest. Are we all monkies?? I hope not, I personally don't like bananas. We obviously know how both sides feel, SpunGirl obviously isn't going to budge & We all know Sraven won't either.

As for Sraven's comment being a lil uncalled for? She was called a whore...(she might be a lil upset about that)

sevas
11-14-2003, 03:16 AM
Ok instead of sitting around arguing, why not clerify a few things. As listed in GS policy 18:

Exceptions: In general, if you are running a script or are in Rest Mode and are not gaining any =new= experience, skills, money, or an in-game advantage, it does not fall under this policy. Being AFK or in Rest Mode while absorbing experience you have already gained is not a violation of this policy. However, =any= activity that's deemed by staff to be disruptive or not in the best interest of the game or its players can be warned when discovered. (E.g., if you script moving in and out of a room a warning may be issued because it causes undue screen scroll, if you are gaining skills passively a warning may be issued based on your being unresponsive to the gaming environment, if your "Rest Mode" message is determined to be inappropriate a warning may be issued based on the message being Out of Character or disruptive.)

now here is what i make out of it. AFK hunting scripts are not legal, nor are instrument scripts, fletching scripts, guild scripts.... If you are paying attention to the script then it is legal though. If you are caugh not paying attention then you shouldnt be using the scripts because you are considered AFK.

edited to add: the rest script we are given by simu does nothing illegal. There is no *new* experience or skill ranks being made.

[Edited on 11-14-2003 by sevas]

Lady Sraven
11-14-2003, 04:39 AM
Well Said Darnesswithin and Sevas. Everyone plays gem as to how they want and feel, and unless we do something that is illegal, we should just mind our own business and enjoy our friends and the game. I do bend and I am not a hard ass player, just something that were said were untrue by peoiple who don't even know me and what I stand for.

Red Devil
11-14-2003, 04:46 AM
Spungirl, jesus fucking CHRIST, just shut the FUCK UP, quit with your control issues bullshit, obviously simu doesn't really give a shit if people are MAing or not, neither should YOU, don't like it? quit the fucking game, don't harass people, especially people you don't know

[Edited on 11-14-2003 by Red Devil]

Nakiro
11-14-2003, 04:49 AM
If they were afk scripting, they should be turned in. Its a table, not a home. I've been out with friends and had people stop by my table to say hi. It is called being friendly.

What the hell does it matter if it's in a home or not? It's still just as lame...

Or does having a premium subscription give you waiving rights to AFK script when done so in a premium home?

Ansherak
11-14-2003, 04:50 AM
Ugh, well, I've avoided posting in this thread, For one I like Spungirl and Think Naessi does a nice job of RP'ing.

For two, I have interacted with Sraven and think she is adecent person aswell.

We don't all have to always agree whats fun, but that doesnt dimmish one anothers enjoyment unless its just blatent abuse.

Spungirl, I can understand where you're coming from, Sraven, I too can sympathise where you are coming from, But neither of ya two willl budge an inch in undertanding towards one another.

IN the end, its about enjoying the game, and to quite many, there is a difference in how they like to play.

Spungirls is not wrong, nor is Sraven, they just share different ideas of how they like to spend there time and "money" in a game.

To each there own.

Ansherak

GS4Gurl
11-14-2003, 05:00 AM

But small minds and jealousy keep complaints like this going, and well as far as Naessi reputation on complaining aobut everyone else instead of becoming a better RPer, most know her as just that, a loud thorn in the side.

This is a little uncalled for. I can't imagine what reason I would have to be jealous of you, in the first place. Second, I am not Naessi. I play her, but that does not make me "her." Maybe that's a problem you should work on.

I have not once in this thread said what "everyone" thinks about you or your character, or even "most" people. I can speak for myself, I wouldn't do it for a blanket group of "most." Maybe you should take the same precaution.

-K

Actually, the whole thread was uncalled for. Since she wasn't even bothering anyone in the first damn place and then all of a sudden she's called a whore... so um yeah, I'd say she's got every right to be pissed off. I don't blame her one bit.

GS4Gurl
11-14-2003, 05:03 AM
I heard from a little birdie that the incident in question... yes, the guy who was playing his instrument was poofed up to speak with a GM. He explained himself, and spent the time there filing his own complaint for harassment. People should be really careful about posting crap here when they have NO idea what happened behind the scenes... talk about something coming back to bite you in the ass! :)

Thank God.

Caiylania
11-14-2003, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by Nakiro

What the hell does it matter if it's in a home or not? It's still just as lame...

Or does having a premium subscription give you waiving rights to AFK script when done so in a premium home?

No, it doesn't! To make my thoughts clear:

It is a table, so if someone comes over uninvited big deal. A table is NOT private, its not a home. So if you are going to do stuff there, it should be things you are willing to be seen doing. If someone stops by, as long as its to be friendly, I don't mind one bit.

As for premie houses- I don't even own a home. AFK scripting, like I said earlier is lame, anywhere. I have all of two scripts.... and neither of them are for EXP gain and they are both for when I am at a table and not afk. In fact, my scripts at certain points 'waitfor' me to say something. So it won't even finish if I'm not actively there.

Nakiro
11-14-2003, 05:27 AM
[i]
http://perverted-justice.com/index.php?archive=cuteasiandudepdx

God bless.

Caiylania
11-14-2003, 07:50 AM
Good site! But errr, what does it have to do with this thread?

Rastaman
11-14-2003, 05:05 PM
What do you care if someone wants to get really good at fletching? They're not affecting you with their scripting, relax.

Moist Happenings
11-14-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Red Devil
Spungirl, jesus fucking CHRIST, just shut the FUCK UP, quit with your control issues bullshit, obviously simu doesn't really give a shit if people are MAing or not, neither should YOU, don't like it? quit the fucking game, don't harass people, especially people you don't know

God, I fail to see how you're not banned yet you fucking asshole.

peam
11-14-2003, 05:34 PM
Tappity tap tap.

Dighn Darkbeam
11-14-2003, 05:50 PM
Were allowed to dance in the middle of threads?

Edited to Say: Because Dighn knows a wicked Two-step.

[Edited on 11-14-2003 by Dighn Darkbeam]

CrystalTears
11-14-2003, 06:17 PM
Good grief, this is still going?! :?:

At least the title changed. A little too late perhaps, with a hint of sarcasm built in, but nevertheless, it's better.

Can't we all just get along?

DarknessWithin
11-14-2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Ansherak
Ugh, well, I've avoided posting in this thread, For one I like Spungirl and Think Naessi does a nice job of RP'ing.

For two, I have interacted with Sraven and think she is adecent person aswell.

We don't all have to always agree whats fun, but that doesnt dimmish one anothers enjoyment unless its just blatent abuse.

Spungirl, I can understand where you're coming from, Sraven, I too can sympathise where you are coming from, But neither of ya two willl budge an inch in undertanding towards one another.

IN the end, its about enjoying the game, and to quite many, there is a difference in how they like to play.

Spungirls is not wrong, nor is Sraven, they just share different ideas of how they like to spend there time and "money" in a game.

To each there own.

Ansherak

Preach it my brotha!! :lol: ::ducks::

Seriously, You took the words right out of my mouth, well...keyboard

Drew2
11-14-2003, 06:59 PM
To summarize this thread, I am a tool and Garr needs to have his eyeballs removed with jagged forks.

DarknessWithin
11-14-2003, 07:57 PM
To summarize this thread, I am a tool and Garr needs to have his eyeballs removed with jagged forks.

A sockless tool?