PDA

View Full Version : Towels from Wavedancer

bubbauno
11-13-2006, 01:58 AM
Anyone happen to have some towels sitting in their locker from the last Wavedancer?

My new house happens to have a swimming pool and natural hot spring inside so gonna need to have some towels for any skinny dipping that might transpire.

Send me a PM, email me at bubbauno@aol.com or bubbauno on IM.

Thanks,
Tsin

Celephais
11-13-2006, 06:46 AM
Be honest, you need a spooge rag.

bubbauno
11-13-2006, 07:01 PM
If I had my way there would never be anything to clean up... there should be a law to make sure all women be forced to swallow.. However that does remind me of a funny t-shirt I saw today.

http://www.tshirthell.com/store/product.php?productid=676

Still looking for some towels if anyone has some. Please let me know.

Sean of the Thread
11-13-2006, 07:06 PM
Can you steal them from the bath house in illistim?

bubbauno
11-13-2006, 07:46 PM
Not sure.. someone still in Illistim want to check for me?

Nilandia
11-14-2006, 01:06 AM
Far as I'm aware, the coding for the towels was updated to prevent keeping them. You used to be able to sneak out with one if you wore two since it'd only take one. That's been fixed at the Solhaven one and most likely is at the Ta'Illistim one as well.

Gretchen

GoingGone
11-15-2006, 01:13 AM
Cyber skinny dipping! A notch below cyber sex, and a notch above cyber masturbation.

Ah.. you crazy kids and your crazy..nerd-virginity. Seeing you crazy kids with your online sex lives makes me nostalgic for the days before the internet when kids like you had to repress your nerd-lust in respectable society and simply grew up into the quiet people that had to inform all of the neighbors that he'd moved into the neighborhood in accorance with federal law.

And since I'm sure that shot over a few folks heads, that was a 'repressed perv growing up and turning into a pedophile' joke.

... any-hoo..